Beasts of Beyond
GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE (/showthread.php?tid=4869)

GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 08-08-2018

[glow=black,2,300]- KATSUKI BAKUGOU -[/glow]
[div style="margin: 0 auto; border-width:0; text-align: justify; line-height: 1.5; font-family: arial; font-size: 9pt;"]
GROUND ZERO / ORIGINALLY HUMAN

G E N E R A L
☆ katsuki bakugou | "baku", "kacchan", "bakago"
☆ cisgender male / he and him pronouns
☆ currently resides in typhoon / quartermaster
☆ 13 months / ages every 20th / adopted [16/07/2018]

N O T E S
☆ he was killed by toga who had shapeshifted as kirishima in the original world. he reincarnated into the BoB universe
☆ his birthday is april 20 and he is blood type a
☆ his favourite kind of food is anything spicy
☆ close-range to medium-ranged combat / violent and brutal

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
☆ homoromantic / romance plot underway
☆ mental bond with kirishima
☆ antisocial, he's horrible at holding conversations and often doesn't recognise social norms

A E S T H E T I C
[MAIN BODY]: a sanguine-eyed cream tabby ragdoll with a fire-coated tail
Bakugou has cream-coloured fur with mackerel markings that line his brutish body. He is muscular with powerful legs for the purpose of agility and sheer force in combat. Bakugou also has a large set of lungs, made for inhaling massive volumes of air to fuel his fire abilities, often exhaling a jet of intense fire. His eyes resemble the colour of sanguine, blood-red and often resembling that of crackling fire. He has fiery aesthetics, his bushy tail is completely wrapped in fire: during most days it is harmless and does not spread, but when he gets especially angry his fire-coated tail combusts into a larger stream of flame, often burning those who get too close let alone touch it. It usually illuminates the area around him. Bakugou also has a tongue of fire, sometimes spitting embers when he coughs, sneezes or yells too passionately. Usually, black smoke escapes his maw. Another aspect to note about Bakugou's appearance is that he often has bandages scattered about his muscular body along with scraps and bruises.
— ACCESSORIES: all his accessories is based off fantasy au bakugou from necklaces to earrings. the difference is that the shape of his tooth earrings hang off hoop earrings. he has four necklaces in total. the first is a light brownish orange, and sits on the base of his neck like a choker - in the middle there are two pointed teeth separated by a bead, the beads that make up the necklace are spherical. the second shortest is a blue necklace which is made of rectangular beads all around with three canine teeth (separated by spherical beads) in the middle. red is the colour of his third necklace and consists of incisors all around the necklace, separated from each other by two spherical beads. the longest and last necklace is made mostly of a thick string with blue beads and small teeth dangling at the bottom.
— INJURIES/ILLNESSES: none

P E R S O N A L I T Y
☆ [EXTERIOR] arrogant, aggressive, cruel, sore loser
☆ anti-social, rude, villainous, condescending, selfish
☆ [INTERIOR] intelligent, superiority complex, anti-hero
☆ fair, hard-working, genuine, vulnerable, closed off

I N T E R A C T I O N
☆ [POWERS] fire elementals, teleportation, earth elementals
☆ physically hard / mentally medium-hard / will start fights
☆ peaceful powerplay allowed / cannot be mindread unless permission is granted
☆ underline and attack in bold / tag if needed or attacking

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 08-09-2018

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 08-10-2018

Signature Template by Rev.

[align=center][div style="font-size:25pt;line-height:.9;color:#311a06;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"]「 NOW I CAN BE THE STAR 」[div style="width:370px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#311a06;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, JUST FOLLOW ME. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN AND LOOK AT ME. I'M BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT THE ENEMIES. THIS IS WHO I AM JUST REMEMBER ME. I'M THE KING, NO ONE DEFEATS STOP ME. THIS IS WHO I AM. ———————————————————————
—————— 彼が世界の頂点全宇宙の頂点  |  INFORMATION &. STORAGE [color=transparent]-

Code:
[align=center][div style="font-size:25pt;line-height:.9;color:#311a06;font-family:impact;padding:8px;letter-spacing:1.2px"][b]「 NOW I CAN BE THE STAR 」[/b][div style="width:370px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.2;color:#311a06;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:0px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"]I CAN CHANGE THE WORLD, JUST FOLLOW ME. CATCH ME IF YOU CAN AND LOOK AT ME. I'M BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT THE ENEMIES. THIS IS WHO I AM JUST REMEMBER ME. I'M THE KING, NO ONE DEFEATS STOP ME. THIS IS WHO I AM. ———————————————————————
—————— [i][b]彼が世界の頂点全宇宙の頂点[/b][/i]  |  [abbr=「 male / the typhoon / 9 months / ragdoll / fire elementals 」]INFORMATION[/abbr] &. [url=https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=4968.0]STORAGE[/url] [color=transparent]-

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 08-10-2018

POWER THOUGHTS AND IDEAS
TELEPORTION — mimics the agility bakugou had in combat using his explosion quirk to instead be blinks from one spot to another. it works for a highly mobile close-range to medium-range combatant. will be used offensively or to simply move quickly. he teleports mainly for surprise attacks or to reposition himself rather than use it successively.
WATER ELEMENTALS — a weird one to think of adding to bakugou but i was considering mainly how his life now revolves around the typhoon, a bunch of pirates hovering around a big ship. he'd use it mainly for bloodbending, giving him a very maliciously strange obsession and interest. bloodbending will be the only thing he is good at. he will not be able to use it to command it to rain, create ice or move water to the side like moses. instead, his only other use for water elementals, will be moving the oceans tides to help steer the ship with the other typhooners...but this will give him great difficulty as he will need to show a lot of patience and restraint, something that is very hard for a quick-moving combatant such as bakugou.
EARTH ELEMENTALS — if i do not give bakugou telekinesis then this is his next power. due to being a part of the grim rays division in the typhoon, he works on blacksmithing and as only stone-age weaponry is allowed, this power will be perfect for maintaining my sanity. he'll use it to shape rock against rock and produce the finest of his works. it would also be combined with his fire elementals to produce molten lava (for purposes such as forges and moats) and to telekinetically control stone weapons.
CONJURATION — allows for quick retrieval of items. he can throw a stone needle towards someone's vitals then recall it should it miss and try aiming again. helps with long-range combat and precision. VV UNSURE ABOUT THIS ONE AS IT'D BE NICE TO KEEP BAKUGOU AS A SHORT/MEDIUM RANGE COMBATANT BUT I LOVE THE IDEA OF THROWING KNIVES AND TELEPORTING THEM BACK. NOT SORRY IF I END UP DOING THIS LMAO.
SHAPESHIFTING — i just like the idea of having more bodies and possibly giving him a new one uwu

Total: 160,000 gems. Already have teleportation, no longer giving baku water manipulation.

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 08-19-2018

[table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
KATSUKI BAKUG[b]OU[/b]
[ the most inflated egos are often the most fragile ]
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
© LEXASPERATED

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 10-12-2018

[color=#b0785d]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
I'LL BREAK YOUR PRETTY FACE [i]![/i]
LOCK THE FIRE ESCAPES
© LEXASPERATED

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 10-25-2018

[align=center][div style="font-size:13pt;line-height:.9;font-family:arial; padding:8px;letter-spacing:.6px"]「 sunshine is days away, i won't be saved
[div style="width:340px;font-size:6.5pt;line-height:1.2;font-family:arial;margin-top:2px;margin-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.2px;margin-left:0px;text-align:justify"][b]QUICK TAGS / THE TYPHOON — REAVER / INFORMATION / PENNED BY GREY [color=transparent]﷽﷽

Re: GROUND ZERO / STORAGE - Grey - 11-23-2018

credit to seirios who is amazing

[Image: 2.gif]

[Image: 3.gif]

[Image: 1.gif]