Beasts of Beyond
WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES (/showthread.php?tid=4862)

Pages: 1 2

WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - BASTILLEPAW - 08-08-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
They were well into August now, which meant that it was time to host monthly Ceremonies. Unfortunately their little inconvenience meant that they couldn't be hosted at the Starpool as usual, but Bastille didn't care too much. Sure, the Starpool was pretty and it was tradition and blah blah, but he set up a ring of candles and made a small orb of water in the air beside him for symbolism, so they could make do this month. Whatever. There was a brief pause before he called, [b]"Monthly ceremony time. Get over here if you need any beads or milestones."

There were a few on his list that he knew were needed, so he drawled, "New promotions from this week will need to get their beads. That's you, Carolina and Thea. We also have Vi rising to Observer and Onision rising to Fireball, whenever they arrive."

[ [member=1226]CAROLINA[/member] [member=138]THEA[/member] [member=1562]VERSAILLESPALACE[/member] [member=1268]ONISION.[/member]
@ others lmk if there are things you need this month !! ]
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - MirrorEdge - 08-08-2018

[align=center]
Ears prick as the young Arabian leopard hears her name called, and she's quick to make her way over, pale blue eyes looking towards the Astral Seraph with the usual spark in them, and she settles down near the front for now.

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - tori - 08-09-2018

"Oh no." Alex laughed quietly, hearing Oni's name in the introduction. The best personality for a name like a Fireball, the only problem he had was god knows what he would try and fight next, now that it was in the job description. Technically it was training, but same thing in the long run.

Alex shook out his fur, strolling over to where Bastille had decided to hold this ceremony, the ring of candles holding his attention more than the actual floating ball of water. That was just commonplace, he decided, some power shenanigans. "Vi, Vi...proud of her. Carolina's a tough lady and here's the one and only Thea." The wolf murmured, a bit thrown out of balance from all the sensory deprivation, save for the continuous audio of his group mates.

♡♡♡

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - rhosmari - 08-09-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]Well, this was different and something she hadn't planned for. She was supposed to attend some ceremony because of her recent promotion. Odd. Her eyes shifted over the gathered group and she moved forward slowly, gaze guarded because of the circumstances surrounding the ceremony and the fact that they were locked inside of the observatory. A place she never really frequented. She had to wonder if this was some sick joke and she could have possibly caused the locked down by coming to that meeting and she breathed out softly before shaking her head a little bit. No time for sour thoughts which was all she was having lately and instead she focused on the task at hand. Getting these....beads. The idea along was strange but then again maybe it was like dog tags. For identification purposes. Settling down near Thea the female would raise her darkening amber eyes upon Bastille, cocking her head to the side a bit. "Can I also put in a request to have Thea become my permanent Fireball?" She figured it was better said here than later on and her tail curled around her paws as she waited to see how this would turn out. The floating ball of water was a bit...weird but she could handle what was thrown at her by this strange world by now.

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - ONISION. - 08-09-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]That's fucking right, he would fight more things now that he was a Fireball. Well, soon to be.

Onision brushed past a few NPC's, before coming to stand beside Alexander, nudging his shoulder in greeting. He was surprisingly quiet, the whole lockdown thing still stirring him up. It had him frightened, but he was too prideful to let such things show. Fuck that.

"I'm here, Bast." Onision announced his arrival, shoulders filling out a bit from all of the walking and pulling he had been doing for a few days now. Suiteheart was locked outside, his mother wouldn't be here to watch him become a Fireball, but it was okay. He could live. Alexander was here, that's all he cared about.

He wondered, briefly, who his mentor would be.

[W]isker

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-10-2018

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - BASTILLEPAW - 08-11-2018

[align=center][table][tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Bastille exhaled to hide the restlessness, unwilling to admit that being trapped indoors for the week was starting to drive him a little bit stir crazy. The oddness of having to host these ceremonies inside the Observatory only put him more on edge, as if the realization that this might be their reality for a bit was setting his nerves on edge, but he put that aside. It was whatever. They would survive, more or less. They could handle some close quarters bonding for the time being, right? Right. (He'd already learned the hard way that teleporting out was a terrible idea, so he supposed he had to be right.)

His gaze fell on Alex, and he offered the boy a nod. He as coming of age, too, and Bast made a mental note of his before he studied Thea and Carolina. [b]"Thea," he greeted her, and dipped a paw into the cloth bag before him, emerging with the gleaming blue bead as he continued, "Step forward to take your Kuiper Corporal bead." The procedure for offering someone their rank or title beads was fairly simple and quick, and his gaze slid to Carolina as he produced her new bead as well, "Carolina, step forward to take your Starstruck Guardian bead."

There was a moment where he paused at her additional request, glancing at Thea, before he shrugged slightly. "I think Suiteheart is mentoring her for the time," he answered, offering a rueful smile. "Alex will need a mentor, though," he added, attention on the boy. Vastly different than Thea, sure, and possibly an odd match for Carolina, but maybe their contrary personalities would balance one another out.

"Speaking of," Bast turned slightly, giving Carolina the time to sort out her preferences as he focused instead on Onision, "Onision, step forward to be received by the Stars as a Fireball." A hint of a smirk flickered up as he continued, "Once we are free, you will need to find your shard in the Starpool, but in the meantime... We can start your training indoors. I'll be your Observer." Bast would feel bad for poaching a perfectly good Fireball from his members, but... well, actually, he had no justification for not feeling bad. He offered the younger boy a wink, and shifted gears once more.

There was a beat as he studied his sister, once again reminded of the time they spent apart as he realized that he was giving his little sister her Observer name without even having known her a month. His voice was steady, though, as he said, "Vi, step forward to be received by the Stars as an Observer." He had her pendant with him, her five Fireball beads having been received previously; as he slid it towards her, he could hear his mother's voice chiming softly, the gentle lull as she told him about the names she'd hoped her children might carry one day, had they lived. "Your Observer name will be Versaillespalace," he said, voice lower, "For our mother." He set her Observer bead beside the pendant, and watched her for a moment before moving on.

"Alex," he said, glancing at Carolina and waiting a moment to catch both their attention before he continued.

[ aaaand [member=1226]CAROLINA[/member] [member=1414]alexander.[/member] [member=1268]ONISION.[/member] [member=1562]VERSAILLESPALACE[/member] all yall gettin tagged again ]
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - MirrorEdge - 08-11-2018

Thea was quick to accept her bead, so that the whole ceremony thing could continue, offering Bastille a bright grin and a 'thank you', before stepping down to let Carolina get hers, and to unclasp her necklace so she could add the bead next to the ones she had received before.

Carolina's request surprised her, and pale blue eyes looked to the serval in shock. Even though Thea was a bit oblivious to most social cues, like when somebody felt annoyed by her constantly on their heels, such as Washington, she tended to ignore that, in that case, and not notice in other cases, she had assumed the other Freelancers she had interacted with had had the same opinion of her. Not that she cared much about what people's opinions on her were, but the point was it was a bit of a shock to her, and Bastille's words that followed. She knew Suiteheart was stuck outside for now, so the young Arabian leopard wasn't quite sure if it was Bastille's decision, or if Suiteheart had asked before the lockdown.

Either way, the fact that the two people she looked up to actually wanted somebody like her as a Fireball left a warm feeling inside her, something she'd rarely, if ever felt. For now, she said nothing about it, for once taking into consideration whether opening her mouth could make things either better or worse, and offered Alex and Oni her trademark grin. "Congrats, guys!"
Template by Quill

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - ONISION. - 08-12-2018

[align=center]

ONISION M.F.
[div style="background-color:#806A71;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]//onision promptly punching the wall happily then crying in the club

ill reply when i get home!

[W]isker

Re: WON'T TAKE ME OUTTA MY ELEMENT | AUG CEREMONIES - Simon F.M. - 08-12-2018

[Image: aaaa_by_daytimedeer-d9vqo1t.png]
DIYA
When her big brother called for this months cerimonies, Diya had been filled with excitment. She was finally going to be a fireball! She would scamper forward, excitment and energy flooding her for the first time since the lock in. Being seperated from her mothers had taken a toll on the kitten, sapping her of her energy and making her sad.

When she arrived for the ceremony, she waited excitedly for her name to be called. She called out her brother's name proudly when the brown feline's name was called out and looked up at Bastille excitedly because she knew she was next. And then... she wasn't. The Astral Seraph moved on quickly, announcing himself as the mentor for her brother.

"Congrats Oni-Boni!" she meowed out to him, brushing up against him and keeping her voice from shaking. It was her own fault that she didn't get to be a fireball. Maybe Bastille didn't think she was good enough, or maybe he'd forgotten about her because she'd been so quite and withdrawn recently.

The kitten began to back away and leave the scene, feeling a pained whine building in her chest.
© MADI