Beasts of Beyond
I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey (/showthread.php?tid=4829)

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-08-2018

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - Morgan - 08-08-2018

Morgan had to resist the urge to collapse onto Vigenere as he felt the feline's touch. The sheer intimacy was still quite new to the samoyed, so every little bit of it was intoxicating to him. He gave his partner a long lick up the back of his neck, nuzzling against his forehead before looking up to focus once more.

"We're back!" the dog barked, looking around the town entrance as they stepped inside. It was not exactly the best way to draw someone's attention, but it was at least something of an attempt. He was not expecting too many Tanglers to arrive at his call; however, he figured it would be nice to announce their return in anyway.

Morgan gasped before nuzzling behind the cat's ear, adjusting the flower tucked behind it. "This almost fell off," he muttered with a smile. Once he finished securing the little plant, he gave his boyfriend a playful smack with his tail.

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - madster - 08-08-2018

the first to approach the newly-dating couple was the tribe's resident grump, malphas. luckily, he deeply trusted morgan, and had conflicting feelings for vigenere. conflicting feelings were better than no feelings or even worse, a dislike. morgan was intelligent and reliable, and had helped him out more than once. malphas would actually be dead if it wasn't for the samoyed's quick thinking and willingness to help. some times, late at night, malphas wished he could be like morgan instead of himself.

vigenere was another story- he was a demon, and had said over and over he wasn't fit to be a medic, but he wasn't sure if he felt that way anymore. after all that had happened, his depression, his suicide attempt... vigenere was there, and a surprisingly good help.

he noticed the two were awfully... close. he squinted, curling his lip in disgust. oh my fucking god, morgan's gay? he asked, then realized he already kind of knew this- malphas had come out to morgan earlier in the month. vigenere was no surprise- he'd be surprised if he wasn't gay, honestly. it was still a shock to see vigenere and morgan like this, and it made him a little sick with jealousy. he could feel his face heating up and he tried to avoid eye contact, feeling uncomfortable.

"you're back," malphas mumbled, echoing morgan. "oh my god. did you guys fuck or what...?" he asked, not sure if he wanted the answer. "fucking fags," he muttered under his breath, which was pretty hypocritical, as malphas was bisexual himself. "i mean. welcome back. i missed you." he was nice for once, looking up at the two much larger creatures. oh god, being nice hurt.

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-08-2018

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - Morgan - 08-10-2018

Morgan noted the approaching feline's disgusted expression, to which he sniffed at both himself and Vigenere. "I hope we smell alright..." He opened up his mouth to pant for a moment; he would be sweating profusely if he actually had the ability to do so. Thanks to his boyfriend's earlier explanation about certain adult terms, he understood what Malphas asked and shook his head in response.

The samoyed wagged his tail at the genuine kindness Malphas showed, even if it was right after what was presumably an insult. "Thank you, Malphas. The journey was long but definitely worth it." He accentuated his statement by giving Vigenere another little lick, this time on the side of his muzzle. "But... it's really good to be back home. Did anything interesting happen while we were away?"

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - madster - 08-10-2018

'did you really miss us, though?' were the words out of vigenere's mouth, and he seemed somewhat surprised. malphas furrowed his brows and thought about it. oh god, he really did. both morgan and vigenere. while they were off on a fantastic gay romp, malphas had been... worrying about them. the realization was like a spear through his heart- a gotcha from some divine being. haha! you care about people, you stupid piece of fuck. you're not heartless! you're a jerk, but a jerk with a heart of gold, he mocked himself and then sighed, his voice a little shaky from the realization. "y-yeah. i missed you guys. get over it."

malphas turned to morgan and had to witness him licking vigenere. they were... awfully affectionate, and malphas thought it was gross, but malphas was glad they had both found someone that made them happy. even if it was world's most unlikely couple. morgan asked him if they missed anything, and he rolled his shoulders. "uh, uh... things have been a little slow recently, but we're managing. it's.. good to have you... back." he muttered, clearly not used to showing affection.

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-11-2018

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - aya - 08-11-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]"Look at you, sport, caring about people." Aya came over, nudging Malphas playfully before addressing Morgan and Vigenere. "Welcome back." She nodded, watching them both through yellow eyes.

Re: I FEEL IT IN MY BONES // Returning from journey - DELILAH. - 08-12-2018

[align=center]

DELILAH EVERGARDEN
trans femme ♥ tanglewood ♥ 15 m/o
[div style="background-color:#F0B1DB;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]"It is rather surprising to see him being nice, isn't it?" Delilah's soft voice giggled from behind the group as she arrived to the scene a bit late, ears perking up at the sight of Vigenere. "Vig!" Squealed Delilah happily as she dashed over, favoring her back left leg as she sort of waddle-ran towards the two new couple.

Of course, she was oblivious to the fact that they were even dating. She was always kind of naive when it came to romance, especially now that Renegades was here. His blatant stares and gawks at her usually went unnoticed. "Welcome back, Vigenere and Morgan." She chimed, her sheepish smile taking up her face.
[W]isker