Beasts of Beyond
PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace (/showthread.php?tid=4787)

PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-07-2018

hi! i've... finally decided to try and make one of these in the hopes of boosting my muse for vi because, truly, i love her, but... it can be a little hard to write her because of who she is in general.

for starters, vi is not used to socializing, because she spent her childhood with a mother who taught her that it is not important - and, after her mother died, she lived alone for a good long while before stumbling across the ascendants. this is, essentially, her first time being in such a large group that it's very overwhelming to her, and she's attached herself to only a handful of people she hides behind (for example: bast, margaery, suite, she's beginning to open up to peri and alex). she needs friends, though, especially those outside of this circle - you know, as long as that person has enough patience to stand her jfklsjkd.

i'm not very good!! with private threads so this plotting is mostly for something (potentially) that could happen over time, and across multiple open threads to really build that connection and chemistry. i might add like a do/don't list later but for now, i'd like to hear what everyone has to offer because i'm pretty chill with a lot of plots as long as vi can stay true to her character (so don't expect her to, like, attack a child because she lowkey loves them).

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 08-07-2018

You know I wanna plot with this lovely lady.
Uhhh we can go back to the plot we had before or scrap it for something new?
Maybe while Wash is trying to fix something he may ask like Versai to help him with it and thank her later? : o

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-07-2018

oof shit i'm sorry about that!! it happened right around the time i went really inactive with vi because my muse... was dead in the water unfortunately but!! we can definitely get it running again on top of this one!! would it be alright if you could send the original link my way because i may have... lost it... because i have the most serious case of dumb bitch syndrome dkjsfls (also wash can definitely ask versailles for help, and versailles is definitely willing to help him but... don't expect her to know what a wrench is, he'll have to really describe to her what it looks like)

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - HEARTEYES - 08-08-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]hey!! i love vi very much nd i think she's a really neat character akdhfh!!
ive kinda had hearty acting interested in her in a few threads, so maybe they can start to get closer!!! hearteyes def wants to b her friend nd it would be fun to see the extrovert + introvert dynamics play out w them if they become friends uwu

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 08-08-2018

(08-07-2018, 09:12 PM)VERSAILLESPALACE link Wrote:
oof shit i'm sorry about that!! it happened right around the time i went really inactive with vi because my muse... was dead in the water unfortunately but!! we can definitely get it running again on top of this one!! would it be alright if you could send the original link my way because i may have... lost it... because i have the most serious case of dumb bitch syndrome dkjsfls (also wash can definitely ask versailles for help, and versailles is definitely willing to help him but... don't expect her to know what a wrench is, he'll have to really describe to her what it looks like)
Hey man don't worry about it! I know that all that stuff went down and it was just bad timing hahaha xD My muse fell for Wash for like an entire week and I abandoned so many threads so its okay!
Sure you can have it! https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3959.0 There ya go!
Yeah yeah! They can do a thread before everything happened with the Observatory and he'll make sure to explain to it as carefully as he can and it sounds like some funny interactions hahaha. Who would like to make it? c :

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-10-2018

[member=1627]HEARTEYES[/member]
aaAAHH tysm!! i really love her too, and being able to write her is fun (especially when she's kinda showing her big dumb bitch syndrome jfdsljfs). i'd love for them to become friends please (let's face it, vi needs more friends, especially ones that can help her break out of her shell)!! it would be nice to have someone who's completely the opposite of her showing her around and trying to get her to be more open with who she is rather than bottling it all up and hiding!!

[member=1103]AGENT WASHINGTON[/member]
big mood!! and with the changes at work, i'll probably have less time to write because they plan on monitoring all of our activities on the computer which means... no more illegally getting onto this website fjdklsjsdkl. i'll try to get a response in to the first thread though hopefully!! and please it would be the funniest thing ever because versailles is just gonna be like "i have only heard of a wench, not a wrench. are they the same thing?"

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - musey - 08-10-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]sobs lexi i need threads

cav being the stupid geek he is he probably tries to engage versailles about her name upon meeting her like "youre not a real french fan name 5 of their albums" and versailles is like "who even are you ugly" and they like. end up holding this cold civility towards each other where cav will slip condescending comments about her into conversation and she makes fun of the fact that his main body is a little baby fatass cat

but eventually he's like "oh the only reason i said anything is bc you reminded me of uh, Something" and ends up telling her all about royalty and fancy palaces in foreign lands and shit and she's. enamoured by the concept and his long winded and vaguely imperialistic fantasy. and they're friends after that but more in a sense that cav is like an older mentor. her fun uncle. her funcle. and maybe gives her a copy of shakespeare's julius ceasar and shes like "i cant read but thanks!"

Re: PLOTTING WITH: versaillespalace - VERSAILLESPALACE - 08-11-2018

yes musey please gimme them versailleschoirs threads

versailles is absolutely not a french fan nor can she even speak french, she would be so offended if cav tries to call her out on it that she will literally just turn her back on him, walk away... and then wonder why she can't even get her name or her personality right. she'd be so instantly sour whenever cav shows up anywhere after, always moving and speaking tentatively because she's high key afraid that he'd point out another thing about her but then get really pissed whenever he does. please forgive versailles she's just a dumb child.

and then when cav finally tells her about royalty, gilded gold and sweeping staircases, velvet and silk and royalty, she's completely as enamored listening as he is speaking and they just reach this understanding and yes, yes, please let cav be her funcle. a funcle's duty must also be to read julius ceasar to her.