Beasts of Beyond
DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner (/showthread.php?tid=478)

DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - tristitia - 04-01-2018

VENTA
✯ — WE'LL LOOK UP SKYWARD.. tags
space
There was no luck in the last place she tried, that valley blanketed with snow. She hadn't found her friends, keepers of her memories. She didn't find the one that was supposed to wake her up, either! Everyone was gone, it seemed. Her friends were likely dead, based on what had happened. That battle. She didn't win. She couldn't protect them. She let herself get overtaken and-- okay, Ven. Let's just calm down. A few deep breaths escaped the lioness, a desperate attempt to calm herself down. Her lands were gone, replaced by a white castle... when sleep took her yet again. She was lost. She didn't have anywhere to go. But this would be another place to start looking. An observatory was up ahead, yeah? Maybe they would be there. Her friends liked stargazing after all.

Reminding herself not to get her hopes too high, the blonde lioness trudged on with a dull and sad look until she reached the border. There, she curled her tail around her paws and gave her intro. "Uh... Buona notte? I am Venta, but please, just call me Ven! Can I stay here and look for my friends?"
space
✯ — and the stars, they will shine in your eyes. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - KION - 04-01-2018

The last thing Kion thought he'd stumble upon here was an old face. He was here to get away from the past after all, and the odds of seeing someone he knew was slim. Though as the cub strolled along the borders and caught sight of the lioness, he realized that chances weren't slim enough. "Ven?" Yes, it had to be her. It was definitely his Ven. Her voice, her appearance, even her name was exactly the same as it was when he last saw her. "Ven... where have you been?" Kion inquired, his eyes widening in shock. He was surprised to see her here, of all places, here in this random group that he had found and decided to be part of. What were the odds of that? "Are you... okay?" He then asked with a frown after having observed her more carefully, concern filling his eyes. She looked rather upset, unlike her usual happier self that he was used to seeing. Hopefully nothing too terrible had happened to her. Kion wouldn't know what he'd do if she ever got hurt.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - tristitia - 04-01-2018

VENTA
space
It appeared the young lioness didn’t have to wait long. Her look was as neutral as it could be, which wasn’t very neutral at all. She still looked somewhat saddened. Who was he, why did he ask where she was? She had no clue she had been labeled as “his Ven.” In fact, she did not remember this cub, as cute as he was. He acted as if he knew her. His voice was questioning, worried. His body screamed that he was surprised, his eyes had gone wide.  Ah yes. She was as well, quite honestly, having woken up from her slumber and being here again. As she lost her battle, her heart being ripped into two, and being left to die and wither away. She could reccall that. And yet, her gaze doesn’t betray that. Her oceanic eyes focus on the cub, dull, as if pollutants had tainted it. The half-soul couldn’t remember him, though a sort of deja vu feeling took over. It had been long enough. Time to speak. Her voice, though blunt, attempted to be kind. "What do you mean ‘where have you been?’ Why do you ask if I am okay? You don’t know me. I don’t remember you. I can’t remember you."
space
#psychosocial.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - BASTILLEPAW - 04-01-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Memories could be a fickle thing. Bastille has a surplus of them, what with his three souls and Grimmkit’s... habits; he had never been lacking in them, really. He often encountered those who wished to be rid of a bad memory, wished hard enough that they even sought out his business. Some of them even asked them to remove the memory of meeting him, so that never had to know they’d once suffered so. Missing memories, however... Not quite his expertise.

”Welcome, I guess,” he greeted as he stopped by them, gaze flickering to the two lions. The bengal could sense an awkward situation coming on, and coughed idly. ”I’m Bast. I take it you are staying, then?”

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - Character Graveyard. - 04-01-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luckily for Luna, she remembered most of her friends from her childhood, but most of them were probably long gone by now- because her first home had been destroyed. When her home had gone down in flames with her mother, she and her brother were left as orphans. Than her brother got up and left one day.

The snowy-white feline wandered across her apprentice, Venta, and Kion, she let a friendly smile onto her maw as she walked over to the three. "Hello." The female said to the other female. "I'm Lunafreya. If you need a tour- I'd be happy to show you around the territory, and welcome to The Ascendants."

i love kingdom hearts!!! <3
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - KION - 04-05-2018

Quite honestly, Kion was expecting a much different reaction that that. Kion was expecting for Ven to be excited to see him, but instead she only seemed confused. She claimed to not know him. She had... forgotten him? Kion didn't understand. What had happened to her? Now, the cub only seemed worried, and rather upset by Venta's response. As a couple more of his clanmates came to greet her, Kion began to feel flustered. "Ven, it's me... Kion. You don't remember me?" The lion tried to explain, but felt himself beginning to back away slowly. He wanted to run, and to find somewhere to be by himself for a little while to think about this. He just wasn't sure how to take it.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - tristitia - 04-05-2018

VENTA
space
Unlike pontential clients of Bast's, Ven's memeory loss was never on purpose. On her side, at least. Now, the peron that took the memories, well, that was a different stories. It had been odd. She managed to jeep all of her memories about her training, and what had happened, which was inddeed nit good. Yet, friends, family, fun times, events... all washed away. Stripped from her childish grasp. She shook her head of the thoughts, and smiled at rhe bengal. "Thanks, sir! You got that right."

Next to come was Lunafreya. The lioness dipped her head respectfully to the snowy-white feline and offered a gentle smile. After all, it was nice to be polite. "Oh, sure, ma'am. I'd love a tour, thank you." She added a tilt of her head.

And then the other lion cub spoke. Ugh. Kion. Why did he seem almost embarrassed? Her oceanic gaze remained the same, dull, and odd. However, she lowered her head as she spoke again, her tone cold. "Er... okay, Kion, I'm gonna put it this way. Except for people who were there when I lost my memory, I do. Not. Remember. Anyone. Look, you could be my boyfriend and I wouldn't remember you."

Awww yes!! Someone else who loves KH!!
space
#psychosocial.

Re: DOOMED TO DARKNESS \\ o, Joiner - ghostpact - 04-05-2018

DAMN DUDE
this young boy is a problem you should call it in ! - tags
Talk about awkward. Immortal almost left as he soon as he'd approached, but that'd be rude to their new members. With a glance between the two, he shrugged and looked at Venta. "Ay, welcome welcome, kiddo." Jeez, he would've hated to have his own memories taken from him like she was experiencing. Or whatever was going on. Obviously something to do with remembering people or not remembering or something, but he didn't care enough to ask for elaboration. He coughed quietly into his paw before smiling wide, "I'm Immortalhd Marchant. Friends call me HD, or whatever."
#psychosocial.