Beasts of Beyond
✶ CHILD OF THE SEA — AINEIAS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: ✶ CHILD OF THE SEA — AINEIAS (/showthread.php?tid=4756)

Pages: 1 2

✶ CHILD OF THE SEA — AINEIAS - guts - 08-07-2018

aineias
I. tags. / regets, i've had a few.
II. bio. / but then again, too few to mention.
III. history & timeline. / i did what i had to do.
IV. plots. / and saw it through without exemption.
V. art. / i planned each charted course, each careful step along the byway.
VI. moodboard. / and more, much more than this.
VII. playlist. / i did it my way.
VIII. heart chat. / i've loved, i've laughed and cried.
IX. misc. / i've had my fill, my share of losing.
© guppy

Re: ✶ CHILD OF THE SEA — AINEIAS - guts - 10-06-2018

GENERAL and now, as my tears subside
aineias lavernius | ain
female | she/her
12 months | ages on the 5th
tanglewood | regular member
→ her name is a variation of the greek name 'aeneas,' which means praiseworthy.

IMPORTANT NOTES i find it all just so amusing
lee sun-mi | lee sun-mi
→ no notes

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE to think that i did all that
shark-domestic feline hybrid | no other bodies
100% health | no injures
[ref] she's bigger than the usual feline, her height about 10.5 inches, and is built for battle, most of her weight being muscle. her fur is coarse and very short, colored a light blueish grey from her head to her tail, which has no fur on it and turns to a rough texture, identical to that of a shark's. her front paws and back left paw are white, where her fur is thickest. fins sprout out from her back and all four legs, gills and a few scales on her neck. her eyes, with thin pupils, are an odd hot pink color.

PERSONALITY and may i say, not in a shy way
enfp | chaotic good
hufflepuff | dauntless
no disorders | self-esteem fluctuates
personality here
→ humorous, friendly, competitive, stubborn, impulsive, irresponsible

RELATIONS oh no, oh no, not me
npc x npc | twin to aeneas (deceased)
bisexual | single
no friends | no enemies
no acquaintances | no disliked people
→ is somewhat easy to befriend, at least on a surface level. closer friendships are a lot harder
→ can be hard to start a relationship with. is pretty closed-off emotionally

INTERACTION i did it my way
medium physically | hard mentally
will fight | may kill
is well-trained in combat and enjoys training | no weapon preference but usually uses her teeth & claws
no powers | attacks in blue
→ mention [member=1893]AINEIAS[/member]  or [member=332]guts[/member]  here

Re: ✶ CHILD OF THE SEA — AINEIAS - guts - 10-07-2018

bio here

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]since she was young, aineias and her sister resided in the water, roaming with their family. their lives were peaceful for the most part, save for occasional encounters with predators and the like. then, when they were still somewhat young, humans came and killed most of their family. aineias managed to save her twin sister, however, and they got away. since then they tried to make a living on land, and soon came across an underwater clan named zealandia.

they lived peacefully for a short while, but it didn't last, as aeneas was killed and it sent aineias into a spiral of depression. she couldn't stay with the clan any longer, as it reminded her of her sister, and she quickly left. she wandered for a short while before coming across tanglewood, where she resides currently.

--
>created and joined zealandia 8/7/18
>left and joined tanglewood 9/6/18

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]no plots currently

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]by me:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color: black; padding: 20px"]moodboard(s) here

[align=center]AINEIAS'S HEARTCHAT - LAST UPDATED DATE HERE

NAME HERE - - - hearts go here!
"SPOKEN OPINION!"
UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

"SPOKEN OPINION!"
UNSPOKEN OPINION! - if the character has something they would say aloud about this character/you want to write a more ooc summary of what your character thinks, put it here! delete if you don't want to do this section. <3

"SPOKEN OPINION!"

guide for mobile:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Donec sed feugiat sapien. Proin rhoncus vestibulum eros, ac pharetra massa eleifend vel. Donec ac iaculis lorem. "Aenean eget justo eget risus gravida pretium sed non augue," sed sem tortor, rhoncus vel interdum nec, consequat vitae mauris. Sed nec nisi nec libero semper finibus et sed nulla. Donec a vehicula odio, in malesuada ligula. Proin et magna nec nunc sollicitudin elementum. Orci varius natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. In a ligula eget magna dapibus euismod vitae sed tortor. Donec ac semper neque. In eleifend justo purus, eu iaculis ante efficitur a. Ut placerat ultrices lacus ut aliquam.
© LEXASPERATED