Beasts of Beyond
I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event (/showthread.php?tid=4744)

I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - axiom - 08-06-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
IN THE SUMMER SILENCE,
I WAS GETTING VIOLENT
Quantum felt a bit pleased that she came up with one of the first event ideas in Sunhaven thus far; though she felt less then certain whether it might take off or not. Regardless, the tigress never was one for hesitation, so she sauntered over to the central water fountain in the town to share her news. "Hey everyone, come over here if you want to sign up for Sunhaven's first event - just take some paper to write your name, favorite things to do, and whether you're an introvert or an extrovert!" the hearthkeeper announced, as she sat down a bucket full of paper scraps and pens.

"So, the idea of the event is pretty simple! You sign up and get sorted into fitting groups of three to four, where we'll hopefully have an even number of introverts and extroverts in each group. Each group will receive an adventure to do, which will hopefully match decently well with your hobbies," the tigress continued with a swish of her tail. After a pause, she decided it best to throw out an example, so she did: "Alright, so take me. I'm Quantum Caralho, an extroverted huntress that likes long walks on the beach. I'd be paired with a few introverts and an extrovert or two, and  told to start a big-ol' bonfire by the waves with the rest of the group. Any questions, or is that making sense?"
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM

[/td][/tr][/table]
Code:
[b]name:[/b]
[b]hobbies?[/b]
[b]introvert or extrovert?[/b]

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - Pele N. F. I. - 08-06-2018

PELE
I AM A COSMIC CHILD
There was no use in being cooped up in Roe's house for the whole of her stay, even if he did catch some good fish to fry. Though she did prefer crustaceans. So it was with that in mind she pulled a paper out of her bag, Elio coming out with a quill, pushing a bottle out as well.

He began scrawling out what applied to his taller friend, it was much easier for him to do so. She looked over at the paper and checked his answers, making sure that he had everything down. He'd almost written extrovert, reminiscent of her old self.

form:
© MADI

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - JA´SUNNA - 08-07-2018

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - GRIMNYTE - 08-07-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]Curiosity enticed her to pay a visit to the small gathering around an unfamiliar feline, and reluctance made her half-tempted to leave; being in small groups with people that would make an attempt to interact with her was uncomfortable, especially when she saw the disappointed looks on their faces after she stonily responded to their stab at conversation. But, ultimately, she had joined Sunhaven to help herself - how could she do that without shouldering her unease and going through with something that had potential?

Her first obstacle was taking the piece of paper and... writing.

She struggled. She couldn't read or write, mainly because it had never been of importance to her. Out in the wilds, you communicated with your body and tongue, not through ugly pieces of wood and sheets of white. Why it was even a skill that people treated normally was beyond her. "Does, ah," the clouded leopard paused, confusion muddling her gaze, "anyone know how to write? I don't." she should be ashamed, but instead she was just affronted by the notion that she was expected to know this. Groups were weird - weird inhabitants, weird practices.

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - madster - 08-07-2018

this sunhaven was beautiful! it truly lived up to its name. the child still had a lot to learn- mostly to shut his mouth, he talked too much- but he was pretty much just incapable of keeping his thoughts stuck in his head. there was too much wonder in this world to keep it all to himself! he approached besides stella, the work of nature he had seen earlier.

an adventure event? that sounded amazing. to go enjoy life with the other lifeforms of this planet was all he had ever asked for, and now he could get it! just by writing! despite being so young, amnia could write in two different languages- when did he ever get all that free time to each himself that? he looked down at the form. his name- amnia, easy. hobbies? oh. he didn't really have anything specific! he'd do anything anyone asked of him. introvert or extrovert? he had to really rack his brain to remember the definitions of those, until he realized he was absolutely an extrovert. he turned to stella. "i know how to write! don't feel embarrassed, writing is a rare ability which is unusually hard to do and it is strange it is expected of us no-thumbed creatures! in fact, i have no clue how it's even possible, but life makes a way! amazing, isn't it?" he grinned. "let me write for you! i'll do it to the best of my abilities." he glanced back at his form, satisfied in his writing.

name: amnia!!!! that's my name!!!!!
hobbies? anything!!! Smile Smile
introvert or extrovert? extrovert!!! i like talking!!!

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - GRIMNYTE - 08-07-2018

[align=center][div style=" background-color: transparent; border: 0px solid black; width: 550px; min-height: 9px; font-family:arial; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify; color:; padding: 20px"]Oh, no. It was the kid again. She was torn between being grateful for his help and scared that he'd try to touch her or something, so instead she quipped out a small, "Thanks." and told him what to write.

name: Stellamaris
hobbies? climbing, hunting
introvert or extrovert? introvert.

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - rhosmari - 08-07-2018

MONROE
MALE — SUNHAVEN — SUNBEARER — HARD
Hearing all of this stuff that was going on really perked up his interest. This was some type of group bonding project as far as he understood it an that meant he was all for getting involved. Stumbling over with his tail dragging the ground a bit the shark cat would give a small smile to everyone that was already here and getting involved in the activities. It sounded like fun to him and there was no doubt that he was hopping to get a good group that was going to enjoy being around him. Especially since he smelled like fish most of the time though he did try to bathe off the scent. It just stuck with him. Glancing over to Stella for a moment he was about to say something about the whole writing but it seemed the kid had everything on point so he instead settled his form upon the ground near Pele and he pulled the paper to him, toes stretching to allow the webbing to be seen through it. Now, what to write here. Hmm. He lifted up his fin for a short moment before he allowed a chuckle to leave his throat. Oh, yes he had it!

name: Monroe
hobbies? Swimming, fishing, shell collecting, sandcastle building, eating
introvert or extrovert? extrovert
#psychosocial.

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - goodsprings - 08-07-2018

↠↠"goodness me. i'm gone for a week and already you're interrogating these poor people." la'miyla spoke up next as she arrived next to her older sister, a small giggle rising from her chest. she is only familiar with ja'sunna and quantum when she looks over the growing crowd of sunbearers, something she is keen on fixing. tanglewood just hadn't been.. right for her. creative differences, she would say. though anyone could bet her sisters had all the information the moment she stepped back onto the beach.

the ivory woman takes a sheet of paper and borrows sunny's charcoal, thinking voer for a few moments before writing it down and returning it for the eldest caralho to analyze and decipher who she would be going with.

name: la'miyla caralho <3
hobbies? hunting! swimming! making my 'special soups' Wink
introvert or extrovert? extrovert!

↞↞
Template by Quill

Re: I'LL BE THE SWORD, YOU BE MY SHIELD // random adventures event - jericho - 08-07-2018

The little feline has already heard about Quantum's idea, but his ears still prick at her call.  It's a good plan, forcing all of them to get to know one another.  Sunhaven is relatively new yet, thus so are most of its members.  And there have been so many new joining that Jericho's starting to feel overwhelmed (in the best way possible, of course).  Even the tiny Helion wants to get to know his clanmates better.  He hobbles from his bookstore home at the call, padding lopsidedly across the warm wooden panels and into the square.  The tomcat arrives with the others, jaws parted lightly to attempt to identify the scents of those nearby as he seats himself to listen to the tigress's instructions.  When she finishes he lingers for a moment, unsure, waiting as the others move about.  It's after a few heartbeats of pause that he rises and limps toward the basket.

With twitching whiskers he slowly feels around for the paper and pen, gingerly picking both up between his teeth and carefully carried them in his jaws back with him when he takes his seat.  Jericho pauses for a moment, hesitant.  His extended senses allow him to read, but only in small amounts and writing is a completely different battle.  He doesn't want to ask for help, though — even if it's difficult he thinks he can do it, but he also doesn't want to ask for help.  As Helion, the ginger tabby feels like he shouldn't.  He's never been afraid to show weakness before, yet with such menial tasks as this and his being leader of everyone here... he wants to do it on his own.  A white paw is place gently on the paper, and all of his attention is focused towards contact the space on the sheet.  Slowly but surely he writes, the letters scraggly and only borderline readable, his other paw moving before to feel the grooves on the sheet with each letter.  He gnaws on his lower lip in concentration as he writes, the words gradually forming.

name: Jericho
hobbies? Gardening, painting, exploring, reading?
introvert or extrovert? Introvert