Beasts of Beyond
LET ME IN TO YOUR HEART ;; open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: LET ME IN TO YOUR HEART ;; open (/showthread.php?tid=4721)

LET ME IN TO YOUR HEART ;; open - PEYTRIVING P. - 08-06-2018

PEYTRIVIING  M.
✯ — I KNOW WHERE YOU'VE BEEN, OH
space
there isn't much for the manticore to do outside of dealing with political matters. or, at least learning to. the manticore had been to the pitt with charon tagging along, and the people there had asked questions regarding them that he wasn't.. exactly sure how to answer. sola's motives were not always clear to everyone around her, as he came to understood. though they had answered with all the knowledge they had on hand, and hopefully that had done something useful for the rogue group.

there's a thought that comes to mind as they're moving things around their suite. the manticore had decorative sheets hung up along the walls to cover the chipping paint underneath. they all contained mandala patterns of varying colors, clear that they weren't much experienced on color schemes.

the closet had been reformed into where they slept, as it was a walk-in and had enough space to fit their restless kicks and wings. they needn't worry about accidentally kicking a hole in the wall while they slept. the kitchen was re-purposed into an entire stocked personal bar, though very little alcohol was present. instead it had mainly soda pop brands and water. some juice boxes and vitamin water for whenever they god the craving.

what was supposed to be a bedroom had now become furnished with an oversized couch complete with throw pillows and a decorative throw blanket to complete. multiple water fountains/bowls had been installed for the convenience of any friends that were to hang around. their room was open to all, clearly stated when they had unhinged the double doors that led inside. there was soft lighting, strung up with battery-powered fairy lights across the walls and ceiling, and the windows shielded with soft auburn colored curtains. upon the windowsills were where they kept their small huddle of cacti. a small handmade sign read 'let peytri take care of me!' beside them, so to prevent anyone from over watering them or tampering.

the manticore felt comfortable in their room. more than a den with other apprentices ever had. even with them all huddled together in their nests, it felt more homey and comfortable to have a personal space.

"anyone uh, wanna hang out?" the looked out into the hallway, oblivious to the teddy bear that had the unfortunate demise of getting stabbed by one of their horns in their sleep.
space
✯ — GENDERLESS. THE ROSEBLOODS. HARD PHYSICALLY. MEDIUM MENTALLY. REF. BIO. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: LET ME IN TO YOUR HEART ;; open - axiom - 08-07-2018

[table][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr][/table]
© lexasperated
I WISH YOU COULD SEE THE WICKED TRUTH
CAUGHT UP IN A RUSH, IT'S KILLING YOU
Charon likes the manticore - they've offered her water in the desert and have a calm, collected personality. She covets the confidence of her mother; while Peytriving certain seems more subdued than Sola, the child thinks that she wants their nonchalant aura. Besides; he's the only one here besides her with batlike wings on him, and she needs to learn how to fly.

Ears twitching as she hears his call, the black and gold wildcat walks further down the hallway until she sees the manticore's head peaking out of his room. Instantly, she lifts a paw to cover her muzzle, stifling a laugh though her shoulders tremble slightly with the quacks of repressed giggles. "Good morning, Peytriving... you might want to check your bedhead," she tells him, her haughty tone undermined by the amusement that flutters about her words. She fails to hold in her giggles at the end; her suggestion is punctuated with a short burst of laughter.

She feels a bit bad for laughing at him, not to mention mad at herself for breaking her regal princess persona, but right now she feels more focused on the stuck teddy. And her own goal, of course. "Could you teach me how to fly?" she asks, getting straight to the point with no further pleasantries or dancing about. Though she hopes her giggles haven't offended him enough to refuse.
TAGS • WRITTEN BY AXIOM
[/td][td][/td][/tr][/table]