Beasts of Beyond
BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 (/showthread.php?tid=4648)

Pages: 1 2

BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - PINCHER - 08-05-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently married. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher was wondering when it was his time to do weekly tasks since it had been a while, his mind warped with other duties that he had needed to focus. After checking with the others, it appeared it was his week and he supposed that the male might as well accept it. He just hoped there weren't any crewmates that would be unpleased with whatever they were given since the male just wasn't that great at giving tasks since he expected them to already to that but hell, it was nice to see anyone be willing to do more in the clan. The lean figure of the strom gray wildcat stepped through the ivory hills of sand to reach the statue located in the bay area, his jet black tail twitching lazily behind him as he went on a sitting position with his tail curling around his form. "Alright, anyone interested in getting a task, get your ass over here for one!" He called out with his vibrant electric blue eyes locked onto the horizon line that blended sea and sky before sucking in a small breath and relaxing his form in preparation for anyone that wanted a task.

( reminder that once you complete your weekly tasks, you are free to return and ask for an ooc prompt! )
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - JUNJI - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]junji approached with a skip to his step, offering the captain a warm smile upon coming to a stop. "i'd like one," the boy cooed.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - snare - 08-05-2018

[align=center]
snare mortem   male wolf typhoon minnow argus x npc
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #633c00;"]Yes!  A chance to finally do something!  At the announcement by the Typhoon captain, Snare bound up with clumsy enthusiasm as his pale eyes shone with determination and ambition to serve his group.  ”I’ll take one!”  The wolf puppy would exclaim with the most energy he had shown yet in his short life in the clan.  An energy with a fierce motivation to do what he could at his young age.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-05-2018

ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
"I swear to the fucking stars if you give me a damn task like last time, I'll cut you." Caesar threatened with a snarl as he made his way over, his tail lashing irritably at Pincher. "That means I want one, in case that wasn't obvious."
#psychosocial.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - ROSEMARY - 08-05-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX
Rosemary started getting in the hang of doing her weekly tasks, so she supposed she might as well try and keep her streak going. Walking over, she stood far away from Caesar, while avoiding looking at the ugly cat's nasty self. Instead, she kept her gaze on Pincher as she spoke, "I'll take one." Apparently her hatred for Caesar wasn't going away anytime soon.

His hatred at her brother pissed her off - any slight to her family was something she took personally. Taking a deep breath, she attempted to send a mental suggestion to Caesar, specially attempting to make him associate Atabash with fear. She knew he hated his sister, and she thought some emotional upheaval might be... interesting for him. And it might distract the guy from hating on her brother so much.
[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Beatrice - 08-06-2018

BEATRICE
Weekly tasks. Beatrice remembered these from her previous stay at the Typhoon. She had completed a few in her day though she couldn't recall any specific tasks she had received. Adjusting the medical bag around her shoulder, the cattle dog padded forward.

The tension that rested in the air between Rosemary and Caesar could have been cut with a knife. The newly promoted Sage simply gave a minute shake of her head. At least Junji and Snare seemed to be fine. Flicking an ear, the canine said, "Give me a task."
© MADI

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - PINCHER - 08-06-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently married. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
It seemed some had arrived quickly, clearly desiring to do something. Pincher's tense muscles shifted to roll and relax, not letting his thoughts drag him into whatever they usually tried to do when he was asked on what to do. He liked giving mandatory basic orders but giving tasks fitting for everyone was always something he struggled to do but he might as well do it. " [member=1660]JUNJI[/member] , why don't you make a little lesson on how one can take care of themselves on a daily basis? [member=1796]snare[/member] , how about doing a mini event of pelt painting? @CAESAR CIPHER. , alright chill, lemon. How about you teach some torture techniques to people that want to see what they can do? Make sure to warn anyone that joins that things won't be pretty. [member=1130]rosemary roux[/member] , how about you educating some crewmates about mental disorders? general information about common disorders would be interesting to be told about. [member=495]Beatrice[/member] , you've recently joined us, how about you find a place to crash in and hold a questionnaire about yourself so everyone can get to know you better?" Pincher finished, giving a nod towards each member with a small amused expression flickering over his facial features when he noticed his sister's protective behavior.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — HUSBAND ❞

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - snare - 08-06-2018

[align=center]
snare mortem   male wolf typhoon minnow argus x npc
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #633c00;"]Ooh, that sounded fun.  While it wasn’t the most exciting thing in the world compared to everything his clanamates had gotten assigned, the pup was still into it.  And heck he was still young, being given a job by the group leader in of itself was something he found incredibly exciting.  ”On it!”  Snare would yip, a determined expression and grin spreading on his tawny pale muzzle as he turned heel and trotted off.  Ooh, maybe he could head out to somewhere new to look for supplies, that would be fun.

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - ikaia - 08-06-2018

[align=center]
IKAIA | current track ♪ | current shape: oncilla | engaging. . . | [Image: zgR219p.png]
Tasks?  The young oncilla liked the sound of that.  He did not mind putting his paws to work. Hopefully it was something fun, but Ikaia would not mind something productive too; a chance to prove himself.  The boy bounced over to the gathering crowd, eyes bright.  "I'd like one."
[align=center]
( you are the dawn of a new day that's waking, a masterpiece still in the making )

Re: BUBBLE TEA & BROKEN DREAMS — weekly tasks / 08.05 - Grey - 08-06-2018

Although he had a bad rein on his temper, Bakugou has never minded wandering around doing jobs - especially if they were ones full of glamour, spotlighting his strength as a hero. At this point in time, however, he isn't quite sure about his position in life anymore. He wants to continue chasing for a 'cure' for being in this world, but he's also begun swallowing down the reality he was beginning to face day after day. He was a cat in this world, one gifted with phenomenal flames and maybe not as powerful as he so wished to be. It was hard to try and be a little more humble after his humiliating defeat at the paws of a trespasser but Bakugou was beginning to get on a little more finer throughout the days, wandering around and starting to get used to living inside his fur. It was then that the call of task-giving caught his buzzing attention, eyes shifting to the Captain as he then begun approaching. "I'll take a task." No please, no thank you, but the intention was good...right?