Beasts of Beyond
❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining (/showthread.php?tid=4636)

❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - NEYTIRI - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 70%; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px;"]close your eyes, kewong. close your eyes, breathe deeply, and center yourself with the world.

memories of her training had been coming back often as of late. memories of her eyktan's heave paw on her frame, readjusting her position, teaching her to hunt beasts twice her size. she could feel her eyktan's breath on her ear as she was taught the prayer to recite for every kill, to thank the goddess they hailed for sparing that life for them. death for life, the beautiful circle of it all.

wasn't that the reality, now? her people, they'd all died, and she lived. she had to honor them, had to live in their name and honor their memories. they'd died, and somehow, life had to come from it. more than just her life, her life wasn't worth enough.

exactly how she'd do it all was unclear, but she trusted the goddess to guide her when the time came. until then, all she could do. the tigress, who's fur was blue-against-blue in pattern, stayed strong as she crossed the border. shoulders squared, head high, a true warrior in her own right. she'd recognized the border as she passed it, but sitting at the border didn't seem effective. it could take hours, days for someone to see her - heading right in and stating her intentions only seemed effective to the former princess. it was the way the omaticaya had always done things, and she was remarkably naive to the traditions of outside groups. she could only later pray they'd forgive her lack of knowing.

Re: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - aya - 08-05-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Princess or not, she was trespassing. The tortoiseshell tumbled from a tree, landing on her feet in front of Neytiri in the closest attempt she could bring to making it look purposeful. Her shoulder and rump ached a little with the fall, but her form stiffened quickly and her yellow eyes scanned the tiger. "Hi... there. I'm Aya, this is Tanglewood. I don't want to attack you, but you're trespassing, so what's your business here?" All of this was true - Aya didn't want to attack this tiger, mostly because she was a great deal smaller and would just embarrass herself.

Re: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - ABATHUR . - 08-05-2018

Were they against people on their borders? Had he missed that in some recent meeting when he had been absent?

Well, it did make sense if you thought about it for more than a second - intruders could slip into your territory if you left them unchecked, killing your vulnerable or your importants, potentially crippling a clan. He supposed he was used to people being more... relaxed about that sort of stuff. Usually the people who popped up on borders were joiners, anyways, even if this feline seemed to ignore it. She clearly wasn't on any harmful mission, anyways - she'd be much less meandering, elegant, and full of pride were she to want to sabotage anything through stealth. He assumed anyone could figure that much out. "Subject Aya, relax," the spider grumbled, voice incredibly deep especially for someone smaller than even his tortoiseshell colleague, dwarfed enormously by the tiger who had waltzed into their lands like this. "Intruding subject seems non-aggressive." Perhaps he was wrong, perhaps the tigress was luring them into a false sense of security by acting like this. No point in being cautious if she was - at best, it was a learning experience, at worst, he got a little mailed before he could escape. It'd probably grow back.

The arachnid had one more question before the sapphire cat introduced herself, eyes filled with small hints of green around the edges, indicating some healthy curiosity. "Is subject's pelt color natural?" As someone who loved genetic modification and the so called "mutations," his interest was incredibly piqued by the loiterer before him.
tags - "speech"

Re: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - VIGENERE CIPHER. - 08-06-2018

Re: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - madster - 08-06-2018

malphas was struggling with becoming nicer. it was hard, to see someone he considered strange or weird and not make fun of them for it. it was a coping method, a hurtful one, and he knew it. every time he was about to say something mean, he'd remember la'miylah's words. he's not fit to be healer. it filled him with a burning anger- he'd prove them all wrong.

malphas padded next to vigenere. he kept his claws inside, keeping them sheathed. he could do this. "hi, uh... thanks for showin' up. are you joining?" there was no malice in his voice, and he even managed a little smile.

Re: ❝ FORGIVE ME FATHER ❞ — joining - arrow - 08-07-2018

[glow=#001200,2,300]☆ ARROW - TANGLEWOOD - TAGS ☆[/glow]
[color=black]
How bold of her to cross the border so unashamed, fucking tigers and their big ass bodies. That must be nice, not having to fear any potential aggression leading to death and getting your body torn limb from limb.

Arrow watched from the tree branches above, as usual, frowning at the blue tigress. She was pretty, that was for sure, a little naive seeming, but she could always be a threat. Maybe if things got bad she could just use them as target practice, claws first into the neck. But she'd save that idea only if it was needed. For now, she just remained quiet, not needing to come down, as the others had this handled.