Beasts of Beyond
-- hyacinth's bio + storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: -- hyacinth's bio + storage (/showthread.php?tid=4621)

Pages: 1 2

-- hyacinth's bio + storage - fluffy - 08-05-2018

welcome to track, blease no chatting

Re: -- hyacinth's bio + storage - fluffy - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="background=; border:0;font-size: 9.6pt; text-align:justify; line-height: 1.2; width: 525px"]
FULL NAME & ORIGIN: hyacinth prieto-ibarra
NICKNAME: cinth, cinthy, cin
DO THEY LIKE THE NAME?: she loves her name because she's named after a flower, just like her mother

BIRTH DATE: october 4th 2017
PLACE OF BIRTH: somewhere near-ish the coalition's current territory

RELIGION: she was taught a lot of aztec mythology as a child, and she believes every word of it
DEGREE OF RELIGIOUS PRACTICE: not very high, she just likes the stories mostly

SEXUALITY & MARITAL STATUS: bisexual; unmarries.
ROMANTIC INVOLVEMENT: single, perhaps ready to mingle
NICKNAMES OR PET NAMES FOR THEIR PARTNER: n/a
HOW THEY MET: n/a

CHILDREN: none

[align=center][div style="background=; border:0;font-size: 9.6pt; text-align:justify; line-height: 1.2; width: 525px"]
SPECIES: domestic cat
BREED: non specific

HEIGHT & WEIGHT: 8.9 inches & 7 lbs.
BODY TYPE: mostly just skin and bones and fluff tbh

EYE COLOR & SHAPE: dark blue large round eyes

GROOMING & HYGIENE: hyacinth is a bit of a clean freak. she hates feeling dirty, so her fur is kept very clean at all times.

FUR COLOR & TEXTURE: long dark gray tabby fur. she has a white chest and a white sock on her front right leg.

SCARS: her back left leg is crippled due to an incident she doesn't remember when she was little. she can walk just fine, but she has some difficulty running and fighting.

SHORT VOCAL DESCRIPTION: here
VOICE TONE: here
VOCABULARY: here
FAVORITE PHRASES: here
SWEARING: here

MANNERISMS/DEMEANOR: here
TYPICAL POSTURE: here
GESTURES: here

COMMON GESTURES: here

NEGATIVE PERSONAL HABITS: here

MORNING ROUTINE: here

DAILY ROUTINE: here

TYPICAL EVENING: here

BEDTIME ROUTINE: here

TALENTS & SKILLS: here
THINGS THEY REALLY CAN'T DO: here

BIRTHPLACE & HOME TOWN: here

CHILDHOOD: here
EARLIEST MEMORY: here
SADDEST MEMORY: here
HAPPIEST MEMORY: here

EDUCATION: here

FIRST CRUSH / ROMANTIC LOVES: here

FIRST SEXUAL EXPERIENCE: [DON'T GO INTO GROSS DETAIL HERE, PLEASE JUST MENTION THE ABSOLUTE BARE BASICS LIKE AGE AND HOW THEY LOOK BACK ON IT ALSDKHF] here

MOTHER: Here
RELATIONSHIP WITH: here

FATHER: Here

SIBLINGS: Here

EXTENDED FAMILY: here

BEST FRIEND: rosie

OTHER CLOSE FRIENDS: n/a

ACTIONS AROUND PARTNER: n/a
ACTIONS AROUND FRIENDS: conversational, will sit down when talking with those she knows well
ACTIONS AROUND STRANGERS: less talkative, likely to stay standing
ACTIONS AROUND OWN CHILDREN: n/a
ACTIONS AROUND OTHER CHILDREN: very playful and joking, lots of care
ACTIONS AROUND FAMILY MEMBERS: very comfortable, very touchy
ACTIONS AROUND CRUSHES: may appear jittery or nervous, but in actuality she's very comfortable with the person
ACTIONS AROUND AUTHORITY FIGURES: her mother is leader, so she feels fairly comfortable around authority figures and often times will consider them her friends
ACTIONS AROUND UNDERLINGS: here

ACTIONS AROUND THOSE WHO CHALLENGE THEM: here
ACTIONS AROUND THOSE WHO IRRITATE THEM: here
ACTIONS AROUND THOSE WHO NEED HELP: here

[PUT A THING HERE ABOUT WHAT PEOPLE LIKE AND DISLIKE MOST ABOUT A CHARACTER?]

ANY SECRET ATTRACTIONS? nope!

MONOGAMOUS OR POLYGAMOUS: here

PERSON THEY DISLIKE THE MOST: here

PERSON THEY LIKE THE MOST: rosie

WHO THEY RELY ON FOR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT: rosie

PEOPLE WHO RELY ON THEM FOR EMOTIONAL SUPPORT: here

[align=center][div style="background=; border:0;font-size: 9.6pt; text-align:justify; line-height: 1.2; width: 525px"]PSYCHOLOGICAL ISSUES: none as of now

OPTIMIST OR PESSIMIST: optimist

MBTI: ENFJ; "THE PROTAGONIST" — x
— extroversion: gains energy from outside world, many relationships, prefers to work with others
— intuition: inventive, processes information through patterns, abstract thinker, idealistic
— feeling: passionate, heart over head, driven by emotion, personal, empathetic
— judging: responsible, plan before action, organized, structure over chaos

MOST COMFORTABLE WHEN: with her mother

MOST UNCOMFORTABLE WHEN: being talked down to

WHAT DO THEY MOST VALUE? hyacinth values her family (more specifically her mother) more than anything else.

WHAT WOULD THEY DIE FOR? her mother

BIGGEST EMBARRASSMENT: tba

GREATEST WISH: to have siblings, but she feels guilty about wanting them.

ANY PREJUDICES? none as of yet

[align=center][div style="background=; border:0;font-size: 9.6pt; text-align:justify; line-height: 1.2; width: 525px"]GREATEST STRENGTH: hyacinth's greatest strength is her diplomatic skills, along with her altruistic nature. she can make friends with just about anyone.

GREATEST WEAKNESS: hyacinth's greatest weakness is her naivety. her altruism can sometimes lead her to helping someone who will likely stab her in the back. she is also wholly unaware of her political importance.

MAJOR REGRETS: none yet
OTHER REGRETS: none yet

BIGGEST SECRETS: wanting siblings
DOES ANYONE KNOW THESE SECRETS? no
IF YES, HOW WERE THEY REVEALED? n/a

HOW DO THEY REACT TO A CRISIS? it depends on the kind. if the crisis has an apparent solution, hyacinth will work until she solves the problem. she is great under this kind of stress. however, if there isn't a solution to the problem, she gets lost and distressed.

WHAT CAUSES MOST OF THE PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIFE? tba

A PARAGRAPH OF THE CHARACTER DESCRIBING THEMSELVES: "describe myself? sure, okay, i can do that. i'm hyacinth, i'm ten moons old, and i live in the coalition. i'm an only child and im very close with my mom. i make friends pretty easily, but not too easily? that's probably hard to understand. my eyes are dark blue, but sometimes they look more purple-y. my fur is dark gray and it gets tangled pretty easily. i hate when things are messy. um... what else? my mom says i'd make a good leader one day, but i don't think so. i don't know any leaders with crippled legs. oh, did i not mention the leg? one of my back legs is crippled. i don't remember how it happened, and mom doesn't like to talk about it. i think she feels guilty about it. i wish she wouldn't, i'm sure it wasn't her fault. i wish i could relieve her of her worries. i like to solve other people's problems, but sometimes they don't like that. sometimes i think i'm too idealistic, but then i remember that if i'm idealistic, it'll be easier to shape the world into a better place. i think about that stuff a lot. probably an unhealthy amount of time."