Beasts of Beyond
INSaNiTY ★ kiira - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: INSaNiTY ★ kiira (/showthread.php?tid=4528)

INSaNiTY ★ kiira - suvi. - 08-03-2018

[div style="width: 90%;overflow: stretch;text-align: justify;font-size: 8pt; font-family: palatino;"][align=center]Index
o1. Index / it's ͏l̕i͠ke̕ fo͘rg̢ett͢ìn̵g,͠ ́t́h͠e̸ wo͘r̀d̴s̴, ̶to͢ ̷yoúr̴ ̀f͞a̧v͢o̵r҉ite͏ s̕ǫn͠g
o2. Tags && Biography̨ / y҉òu̧ ͟ca̕ń't belie̡v̧e̛ ͏i͝t
o3. Mind Palace / y̡ou͢ we͠r̷e̸ ̴a͝l̵w͘ays͡ s͞i̵n҉g̨i͏n͜g͏ ́a̛l̛on͏g
o4. Skills/ i̕t ̀ẁas̡ ́s͞o e͢a̸s̵y and ́t̶h͜e̷ ͡w͢òrds s͡ò ͘św͜e̴et͝
o5. Inventory͜ / y̢ou ća̛n't ͠rèmęmb͝e͘r͝
o6. Timeline / you t̵r͡y t̶o feel̸ t͢h͜e͏ be͢at
o7. Gallery / év͘e͞r o̡n ͞an͡d̨ ̛on ͘I̧ ̷c͏onti̵nue c̶i͠rcling͡ ̸
o8. Playlist / with͏ ̧nothing but͏ ̧my hat͜e͡ in͜ ̡a̷ car͘ous̢el ̷of̧ a̕ǵon̶y
o9. Log / ti͜ll͡ slo͢wl̷y ͡I̵ ̧forg̀et͡ ̴a͢nd́ ̢my̕ ͟he̵a͜r̨t ̴st͘a͟ŕts ̀v͠a͘nis͘h̡ín̨g ̡
10. Heart Chart && Opinions / and͝ ̀sud͝den̶ly͜ I ̷see t̴ha̶t ̕I c͝a̕n̨'t͝ ̶b҉r͜e͟ak ͟f̀r̸e̸e—

Re: INSaNiTY ★ kiira - suvi. - 08-07-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]the basics | what the hell's going on, can someone tell me please? ——————————-———————————————
Kiira | presently unlikely to respond well to nicknames
female | she/her pronouns
resides in tanglewood, medic | loyal to individuals she deems trustworthy, not groups
appears 8 moons
may age with development/at rper's discretion

physical | why I'm switching faster than the channels on TV? ———————————————————————————
[ reference ] | petite, scrawny, not physically strong. seems to get sick rather easily. alabaster and white. heterochromia.
— an alabaster and white arctic fox. her fur is prone to looking a little scruffy sometimes, although generally well-kept.
— has heterochromic eyes; one icy blue, one golden amber. very expressive and often rimmed red, exhaustion or crying.
— always seen wearing a silver chain that carries a golden pocket watch. she is never without it. importance unknown.

personality | I'm black then I'm white, no, something isn't right ——————————————————————————
simply speaking, kiira is a bit of a crybaby.  she is an extremely sensitive child; her feelings are prone to get hurt, even with a lack of effort.  despite that, kiira can be just as lively and energetic as other children.  her mind is inquisitive and curious, with a fondness for discovering new things.  however her attention span can be short and her mind may be prone to wander should her interest begin to fade. most of the time, kiira is a sweet, docile girl that never runs out of compliments or energy, but a far more negative side of her seems to bleed through sometimes. it's hard to say when it'll show, but this side of her is strangely angry.  her heart grows extremely bitter and her tongue far more sarcastic.  in these episodes, her temper shortens drastically and kiira is prone to be malevolent and even cruel at times. overall, it could be said that kiira can be a little hard for everyone to keep up with, especially when she could very much be one way one second and then an entirely different way the next.

interaction | my enemy's invisible I don't know how to fight! ——————————————————————————--
— stutters | prone to avoiding social interaction altogether | has trust issues; will take a lot of time and patience to friend
— if befriended, prone to attach herself and follow around | can be a tad annoying | unusually acts like a silent shadow
— books are better than friends™ | spends most of her nights stargazing | has insomnia | may glitch in sleep

relationships| the trembling fear is more than I can take ————————————--————————————————
created not born | split soul of cynthia [ finnishwars x npc ]
demisexual, demiromantic | single
not looking
platonic relationships;; difficult, but not impossible to establish.  it will take a lot of time for kiira to develop full trust in someone and even more time for her to see them as a true friend.  she's prone to attaching herself rather firmly to someone she does develop a friendship with and will be a consistent source of company and fierce loyalty to those who make the effort.
romantic relationships;; extremely difficult.  kiira is rather naïve and oblivious when it comes to romance and romantic feelings.  should she develop enough trust in someone and find herself with a crush, she is unlikely to actually act on it, for fear of rejection or loss of friendship, for they'd have to be a good friend before such feelings would ever surface.

combat | when I'm up against the echo in the mirror ——————————————————————————————-
strength: 2 | speed: 5 | agility: 6 | intelligence: 6 | endurance: 3 | perception: 5 | [Image: NK5mP5W.png]
in most situations, kiira is more likely to attempt fleeing, then stay and fight.  when she is given no opportunities of escape, then she may become invested and her negative side is highly likely to take over, turning her into a more angry and merciless opponent.
physically;; easy to moderate | prone to move er͡r̨a̷͢t̨҉̧ical̸ly | p̵ǫ̛í͞s͠o̵n͢͟͝e͝d́͟͡ wè̷a̸p͜on̴̵ ̵҉̸w̛a͡r͞ǹ̶̵i͏n̵g?̛͏ | can't take a hit
mentally;; moderate to hard | attempts may ba͠͠c͏̶͝kfí̢r͢e̢̛ | may attempt to trap attackers in her mind, or their own

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Notes/ideas on Kiira's mind palace
It's shape is a massive treehouse
— the treehouse is not a real place, but an imaginary one, reflecting a place that'd she'd truly feel at home in; cozy, plenty of room, a place to watch the stars from, etc.
— the largest rooms in the tree house would be a library for sure; potentially actually withholding memories of books she's read
— at the top there is a balacony "playroom"/observatory like place; she probably files the individuals she interacts with and her perceptions of them in here - the names of every constellation is likely to also be stored in here, as she learns them

Used for quick retrival of memories when they're needed
— started developing it because she hated not remembering all these little [i]traces of Cynthia's memories
— things that show up that she can identify as a lost memory (^) she files together, in the goal of one day recounting where they come from and uncovering what she is (that being half of Cynthia's soul)[/i]
Makes getting into her head/mentally attacking her a little more difficult
— she is liable to trap an enemy down in the basement of her mind and try assulting them with manifestations of her anxiety
— is likely a maze for someone trying to mess with her; they'd have to find their way around her head to use something like her memories against her
— every room has a mental block, or lock on it

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Skills && Development of
strength: 2
speed: 5
agility: 6
intelligence: 6
endurance: 3
perception: 5
weapon use: 5
communication: 3
charisma: 2
confidence: 1
hunting: 2
navigation: 2
stealth: 2
crafting: 2
memory: 6
literacy: 6
medicine: 3

Powers
intangibility: 1
teleportation: 2

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Inventory
Notes on Kiira's belongings

Golden pocket watch, hanging off a silver chain
— she's never seen without it | would be incredibly upset if she lost it
— she isn't sure where it came from, or who gave it to her but she is fairly certain it was a gift
— it still works, but Kiira is rarely seen opening it
— it has little scuff and scratch marks due to simple wear and tear over time; it is older than she is
— for some reason, it seems to make her sad sometimes, but even she isn't sure why

A long, gray scarf with a collection of two badges
— a red flame; firebrand
— a pink heart; host

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Timeline
Events prior to BoB
— cynthia splits her soul to get rid of emotions as she deems them unnecessary and a painful distraction and reminder; kiira is the result
— she wanders around a bit, ending up with a coastal group | then to a group residing in a colorful city
— amongst the coastal, she runs into someone from cynthia's past but can't put a name to their face; it bothers her | in the colorful city, she finds an adoptive father, but he disappears > adds to the abandonment issues she technically already had since that was included in what cynthia got rid of > her trust issues have some root here

Current Timeline
Joins Tanglewood [ Aug. 4, 2018 ] thread
Earned firebrand badge [ Nov. 4, 2018 ] thread
Promoted to Chaser [ Nov. 11, 2018 ] thread
Developed telekinesis [ Nov. 20, 2018 ] thread
Promoted to Medic [ Nov. 24, 2018 ] thread

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Gallery
by me:
by skypher/galexiux:
mykaladragon:

[div style="width: 430px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"][align=center]♪ ͢P͝laylis̡t͝ ̢♪̶
ECHO / T͟h͜e ̸t̷r͟embl͜in̸g fea̵r iş ̢m̴or̸e t͞hán̡ ̸I ̴c̀a̢n̵ ̨t̛ake͞
INSaNiTY / Liḱe͡ th̢e̴ ̧cor̕ruption ̵i̵s co̵nt̴inu͘i͠n҉g
Find the Pieces / Fa͞ces̨ e͜ch̛o w̧i͜t͡h̢ n̷o n͟ames͞, S͜tra͞ng͜e͏r̕s fe̢el ͞l̀i̕ke ́h͘ome b͜u͘t f͘ad͏e
Goodbye to A World (Undertonic Remix) / Now ́we're lost̴ so҉u͝l͟s͡, ͞all͜ stųc͘k ̧i̵n th̸e p̧ast̸
Dark Darker Yet Darker (Undertonic Remix)
True LOVE
Sugar Rush
River Flows in You
Eet / I̸t's ̵l̵i͠ke ͘f̡o͝rgett̴i͘n̶g, th͝e͢ ҉w҉or̴d͝s͘, ̷to͟ ͠yo̴ur̡ ̡fa͝vo̧rit͠e҉ ̕so̴nģ̛
Ghost / T͜hi͝s͢ t̶ìme ̢I ͢migh͜t ̸j͘u͘śt͠ d͠is͢appęar̀
Corrupted

[align=center][div style="width: 600px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Log
Kiira's voice log on events, people, new information, etc.

flowers dec 21.2018:
airin oct 16.2018:
anubis oct 14.2018:

Re: INSaNiTY ★ kiira - suvi. - 01-02-2019

[div style="width: 430px; line-height: 1.4; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 11px;"]Heart Chart && Opinions ———————————————— Updated Jan 2. 2019
[align=center]
NAME — hearts
"spoken opinion"
unspoken opinion

ANUBIS
"Anubis.  Egyptian God of Death and the Afterlife.... He's very polite and on the quiet side... He knows about magic and he likes keeping up with how my studies are going, which I don't mind.  He makes me a little nervous though — I feel like there's always a lot he does not say."
I want to trust him.  He seems to have taken a liking to me for some reason, and maybe he wants to be friends... I don't think I'd mind that... I just wish I knew what was going on in his head.  What does he know?

guide: