Beasts of Beyond
plot with gabe - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: plot with gabe (/showthread.php?tid=4477)

Pages: 1 2

plot with gabe - GABRIEL - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]all righty, so gabe's here from the ascendants as a spy, who don't know he's in the typhoon for that (he's led everyone to believe he and his son had a disagreement). he's going to work on integrating himself into the typhoon and learning as much as he can about the people here, which means he'll need to actually interact with them lmfao

on that note, he's open to just about everything (especially interaction threads, which can lead to other opportunities) except for death/maiming and your character learning he's a spy. if you have any ideas, i'd love to hear them!

[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: plot with gabe - DIMITRI HELLFIRE - 08-04-2018

KAZUMI
Thread with Kaz?? he has zero loyalty to this clan so he wouldn't really care much to give information to Gabe, he do is very good to see through other people facades so he might grow suspectious over Gabe over time if you're fine with it??. Kaz is a huge asshole though so he would never tell anyone about Gabe being a possible spy since he loves to seat in the back eating popcorn while watching people lives go to hell pretty much.
© MADI

Re: plot with gabe - adomania - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]YELLS OK HEAR ME OUT BB

I already love their interactions a whole fucking lot and I was thinking if you're up for it, since I have a plot for Des that causes him to leave the Typhoon for the Ascendants, Gabe can like,,, egg him onto it very lightly. Like he won't ever make it obvious he's a spy, but he'll be like 'are you sure this is the clan for you?' without ever mentioning the name of the ascendants when he noticed that Des sort of... doesn't fit in to the usual kind of member that joins the Typhoon

and I would,,, love them to have some sort of familial relationship tbfh because heaven knows Des needs someone like that and they're already on a good path

ALSO I JUST THOUGHT OF SOMETHING ELSE because Im about to get Des wings as soon as I know if I need shapeshifting or not, and since he's never had wings before,,, maybe Gabriel can teach him how to use them lmfao

Re: plot with gabe - GABRIEL - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"][member=1722]KAZUMI[/member] that works!! although i'll have to mention that Gabe's a bit more subtle about worming information out of people, so it won't be anything especially upfront. do you want them to have a thread then?

[member=1732]desperado[/member] ALSKDFJS yes he can do that
maybe just kind of something like "there's nothing wrong with not liking it here" and then mentioning he has options

that definitely works for sure since gabe's already more attached than he should be lmfao

THAT'D BE GREAT TOO though he'd probably give des a 2 minute lesson and then push him off a cliff
[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: plot with gabe - adomania - 08-05-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]!!! yes that works 100% ahh,, it's a long term plot for me so he probably won't be visiting the ascendants any time soon even when/if gabe returns to them but once he switches // eyes emoji he'll have someone there

their entire relationship is probably gonna be that one meme,,, where des accidentally calls gabe dad and gabe's like,, "do you see me as a father figure?" and des just "no, if anything I see you as a bother figure because ur on my ass all the time,"
those arent the exact words but im too lazy to find it waodiawjd

rip
I cant believe des is dead
killed by his own surrogate father

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]yeah no that's good! have to stretch out the angst amirite

LMFAO the "because you're always bothering me" one?? THAT'S EXACTLY IT and gabe's just there with slight tears in his eyes like "thank you"

"you know i had to do it to em"
[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: plot with gabe - MOONMADE - 08-05-2018

[size=9pt]eyes hey alloy....... want a prisoner!moon x gabe thread

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]i think you mean "do i want to suffer" and the answer is yes lmfao
do you want me to make the thread?

Re: plot with gabe - MOONMADE - 08-05-2018

[size=9pt]akalkjhdsnaudhga
if ur up for it then yeah!!!! moon'll be wherever the typhoon keeps their prisoners

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]okay i made the thread and died
click for the beginning of pain