Beasts of Beyond
CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving (/showthread.php?tid=4463)

CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - Character Graveyard. - 08-02-2018

This was a tough choice. He had been thinking about it for sometime now- but he had made up his mind. He had packed up a bag of his most-valuable possessions, before he had walked around his soon-to-be former cabin. Geez. He would miss his place, to be honest. A rather-somber look in his eyes, he would exit his cabin, his bag over his shoulder.

He would let out a soft sigh before he would announce- his voice loud and clear. "I'm leaving."
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - arcy - 08-02-2018

Izuku hadn't actually considered any of his classmates leaving. Nor -- well, any of his clanmates in general. It was weird, that somebody might leave Snowbound, especially if they even say anything about it. It wasn't uncommon for people to just.. up and vanish, y'know? So, hearing Kirishima say that came as .. a surprise. He might've thought he meant something else by leaving if Kirishima didn't have his valuables and wasn't speaking in that tone.
"Where are you going?" Izuku can't help but fret, eyes wide as he makes to circle around the smaller canine. Leaving, probably forever? Izuku is trying not to see this as 'another person abandons me' sort of thing, but .. it was hard not to. Still, he'll .. support whatever sort of decision this was, even if it hurt. But .. he's not sure. An idea of where Kirishima was going would be nice. Just to let Izuku rest at ease and .. not .. go absolutely mad with worry.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - Leigh - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Leaving? Why? He knows Kiri must have his reasons for doing so, but it was still sad to see a tribemate leave, even if Magika hadn't known the guy too well. The vulture would hop over next to Izuku, silent, his eyes filled with worry. He'd be okay, wherever he went, right?

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - madster - 08-02-2018

huh. kirishima was a nice enough kid, he supposed- maybe the trauma from the kidnapping and torture got to him? of course, as much as henri thought about it, the less he truly cared about the situation, but he'd feign as much sorrow as his clanmates would like from him. "ah, kirishima, it's truly unfortunate you're going..." he said, pouting. "but good luck, alright? the world's dangerous out there. i'm sure you know it well."

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - galexiux - 08-02-2018

You think  you can just leave just like that? Cry spat. Wow. Talk about rude. What was the point in joining one of these stupid groups if you were not going to follow through with it. What happened to loyalty? Bravery? Home? This place was supposed to be their home after all. Dont you want to stay and defend it? The crow clicked her beak, huffing. Well. That was one brat gone, she supposed, even if it did go against her morals.

//Sad to see  you go :c

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-03-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
"He technically can," Atbash croaked as she made her way over, closing her eyes briefly as pain shot through her from her throat. It was getting better that's for sure, though it still hurt to talk properly at the minute. The she-cat's gaze soon switched from Cry to Kirishima, a frown on her maw. "If you want to go, I won't stop you." She said. "I wish you luck, though?" Although she seemed calm on the inside, Atbash couldn't help but feel all of this was her fault still. Was he unhappy here because of her? Was she leading Snowbound horribly?
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: CASTLE OF GLASS / o, leaving - TSUYU. - 08-03-2018

TSUYU ASUI
✯ — MY HEAD HURTS, BUT ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS YOU!
space
It hurt to think about her classmates leaving her side, and just like Izuku, Tsuyu didn't know how she felt about this. She herself didn't want to believe that everyone would eventually leave, but sometimes it became a bit too hard not to think that way.

Slowly, carefully, the frog-manx hybrid hopped over to the scene, eyes darkened with sadness at her friend leaving. She heard that there were others around in the other clans, maybe he was going to be with the others? Still, Tsuyu felt complicated about Kirishima packing his bags and just.. Leaving. At least he announced his leave, though.

"Please take care of yourself, Kirishima. Ribbit!" Tsuyu croaked out, waving a webbed paw towards the three-legged canine. She had better not have to rescue him again, but if she needed to, she would.

Anything for her friends.
space
✯ — HERMAPHRODITE. SNOWBOUND. SHE/HER. REF. TAGS. — ✯
#psychosocial.