Beasts of Beyond
MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost (/showthread.php?tid=4462)

MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - Character Graveyard. - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]It was cold.

Too cold- for their liking. It entered their bones and caused their entire body to tremble and ache. Plus, there was a empty gap in their head. They couldn't remember anything from three years ago, yet they could remember remember awaking in one's comfort but it was odd. Whenever they attempted to think of what happened three years ago- it caused their head to hurt. So they decided to stop trying.

The cloaked feline had stopped at Snowbound's border, eyes focused on the snowy landscape that outstretched in front of them. This was the source of the cold, they felt? Ah, it wasn't that big of a surprise, as they had been walking in snow for a long few hours now. "Faust?" They would say, to their companion, a albino snake who was curled loosely around their neck. She would poke her head out of the cloak and they would smile, before sitting down.

Re: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - arcy - 08-02-2018

Somebody else appears to be lost. Or .. maybe not lost? Izuku can never tell. Whenever people stumble upon a border, they just sort of .. stop there, for some reason. Izuku doesn't mind, he likes getting passerbys. I mean, considering how much time he spends patrolling, a change of pace was always nice. So, the dragon strides up to the smaller feline. His tail is waving a little nervously as he considers them, and allows a small smile as he wriggles down to lay in front of them. Just so he's not .. quite as big, y'know?
"Hey! Uh," He starts, and then glances away for a second, nervous. Today is .. not good, anxiety-wise. But, then he looks back and offers a little grin again. They have a snake, with them. That was a little odd, but it was nice. He'd thought about getting a snake, when he was a human kid,  but they hadn't had time or space or money or anything. "I'm Izuku, Snowbound's Frosthealer. Um. What're you doing, here?" Okay, a little more stilted than usual, but Izuku could live with that. He lays his head on his talons and waits for the feline's response.
[glow=black,2,300]I WONT BE HERE LONG AT ALL [/glow]

Re: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - Leigh - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — And not long after, Magikatricks arrived. Another day, another new face, another potential friend to make. The pretty vulture offered a tired smile as he settled himself next to Izuku and waited for the cloaked newcomer to answer the question. His almond eyes caught the glimmering scales of Faust. Beautiful. She was beautiful. He hadn’t seen a snake in forever, so this was a pleasant surprise. Hopefully she wasn’t deadly. That could pose a bit of a problem.

Re: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - Character Graveyard. - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Their eyes would study the Frosthealer as he approached, wariness in their eyes, though it couldn't be seen as Aer was wearing their cloak. They would crouch low to the ground, allowing Faust to coil up in a pile at their paws and they would blink at Izuku. "Hello." Came their rather soft-toned voice before they added. "I'm Aerwyna, but Aer is okay. I'm here to join if that's alright?"

Then they would stare as Magika approached, clearly interested by the pretty vulture. They hadn't seen a bird large as him for some time, so that was a slight surprise for them. They would notice the male looking at Faust and they would gently nudge their companion towards the bird. "You can hold her if you'd like- she doesn't bite and she's harmless. Though, she may give you a quick squeeze if she happens to like you."

Re: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - Dimitri - 08-03-2018

[table][tr][td]
"DUPLICATE" DIMITRI
"a SNAKE?” A too excited voice came from the bushes, a broad shouldered tom with white paws, a white splotch across his chest and left eye came bounding out, tail up and ears front.
"I haven’t seen a nice wylie snake in forever! Can I hold er, partner? Name’s Darby. Ya might meet Dimitri later but he can explain that-" He sat down and held out a paw, expecting to be given a snake and smiling brightly. "How’s she fairing with the cold?”

TAGSPLAYLISTWALL OF TEXT • PENNED BY OWLIE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: MAGIC TRICKS / o, lost - ATBASH CIPHER. - 08-03-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i know i should stop believing
i know there's no retrieving
Oh right, snakes were cold-blooded weren't they? They probably wouldn't survive very well out here, or at the very least absolutely hate it. Atbash wasn't sure how she felt about the snake though if she was honest; she certainly didn't fear it, but it did give her nervous prickles throughout her body. "Of course you can join." Atbash spoke telepathically towards Aerwyna, hoping that she was able to hear. If not, Atbash could of course talk, it just hurt to do so at the minute. "I'm Atbash Cipher, the Hailcaller, or leader, here."
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi