Beasts of Beyond
WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Tanglewood (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER (/showthread.php?tid=4456)

WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - JERSEYBOY - 08-02-2018

JERSEYBOY
Here he was, back in this place. His paws were caked in mud as he had been previously sloshing about in the marsh. Jerseyboy wasn't typical of his species, in which he avoided water like the p l a g u e. He could handle getting a [sub]little[/sub] wet, it was no big deal. However, that wasn't... preferable. He could feel the mud s q u i s h i n g in between his toes and the water droplets forming at the tips of his fur. Now, he was glad to be on dry land.

He had been here before, he remembered this forest all too well. This is where he had been caught in a trap, and that one she-cat, of an almost [sub]temptress-like demeanor,[/sub] had to set him free. Hopefully he wouldn't get his leg stuck today, and he could just crash in camp somewhere. There had been enough [sup]stress[/sup] and [sup]frustration[/sup] stemming from Jacob's wedding, and although he had attended as his brother's best man, he still wanted to rip the whiskers off of his new husband. The whole situation was just bullshit to him, hence the reason why he prompty left the Typhoon following the reception. He didn't want to trek all the way up into the mountains for Snowbound, nor did he want to return to the hustle-and-bustle of the Ascendants. He needed a goddamn nap.

( And, as if on cue, he collapsed right onto the ground. )

The culprit? A single, hefty pinecone, which had [sub]fallen[/sub] from high up in a tree. It had broken off its branch and had landed right on top of Jersyeboy's cranium. It had been enough of a blunt hit to knock the tuxedo cat out cold, and now he laid on the ground, unmoving. ( Unfortunately, he wasn't dead. )
© MADI

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - aya - 08-02-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]It wasn't often Aya found a fresh corpse. Even less often when she emerged from the swamp and sniffed at the tuxedo, realising with disappointment that he was very alive. "Wake up, tux." She waved a muddy paw in front of his eyes, waiting for a response. "If you're dead, I call dibs on your organs and limbs."

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - madster - 08-02-2018

malphas was quick to approach, seeing the loner. "what a fuckin' shame," malphas retorted, clearly not caring. oh, so a loner had fallen unconscious in their territory? that was unfortunate for the loner, as malphas wasn't intending on nursing him back to health and staying by his side like a cute little medic would do.

"mm, you can get the organs, i just want the muscle," he said, idly, remembering he was actually quite hungry. "fresh meat sounds good, doesn't it?" quickly, with haste, he attempted to bury his teeth into the male's shoulder, trying to eat him. he was a cannibal, after all. people seemed to forget the fact.

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - DELILAH. - 08-03-2018

[align=center]

DELILAH EVERGARDEN
trans femme ♥ tanglewood ♥ 15 m/o
[div style="background-color:#F0B1DB;width:90%; overflow: stretch;text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt;"]"Don't fucking touch the loner, Malphas!" Delilah shakily called out, dashing idly over to the scene. While they might have called dibs, nobody could just.. Eat an animal without checking their pulse first. It was strange for Delilah to even curse or yell, actually. So, she wouldn't be surprised if the two, especially Ava, gave her weird glances over her freak-out. If you can even call it that.

The pastel pink and purple maine coon sheepishly made her way over to Jerseyboy, aiming to gently swat away Malphas' muzzle with a paw, claws sheathed so she wouldn't leave a mark on him. She didn't like to fight, but one couldn't just assume the person was dead and eat them!

She leant forward, hoping to press her ear to Jersey's chest to check for a pulse. unfortunately for the two clanmates who so eager wanted his organs and muscles, he was alive. "There'll be no eating or organ harvesting today, guys. He's alive, just unconscious." She mewed softly, her voice breaking from nervousness as she tried to nudge the male with her paw, head tilting to the side. Glancing around for the source of his passing out, she noticed the pinecone not far away.

It took a moment, but the girl busted out into a soft fit of giggles. "Oh- Oh goodness.. We need a medic out here, he got.." She snickered through a bunch of giggles, before continuing. "He got knocked out by a pine cone."
[W]isker

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - ANIMA B. - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:8pt;font-family:verdana"][b]"Yikes, remind me not to pass out unannounced in front of you guys." Annie states absentmindedly that really, she'd rather not have her organs harvested. Actually, a good point, would they be able to do that or would her body simply collapse in shadows and dust if she died? Oh wait, Anima couldn't die anymore, just dissipate... Annie shakes her head at the thought before her brain follows the hypothetical track too much and she ends up feeling terrible. [b]"Hey, it's rude to eat someone when they're still alive Malphas, you're not that much of a dick are you?"

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - madster - 08-04-2018

malphas luckily stopped, removing his mouth from the unconscious loner. he turned to delilah, unamused. "fucking idiot. i'm a medic." unfortunately for tanglewood, malphas was the medic. then, he realized she was right- the fucker did probably need medical attention.

"fine, i'll help him." he said, huffing. "alright. fun fact- being unconscious for this long either means he's just out or else he will have brain damage, and so i wouldn't carry him anywhere due to the possible brain damage. he's alive, yeah, but he may not be soon, so i'll wait out here. there's nothing i can do for now- when he wakes up i'll see how well he's doing."

Re: WITHOUT A FOLLOW, WITHOUT A MENTION / O, UNCONSCIOUS LONER - aya - 08-04-2018

[div style="margin: 0 auto; width: 55%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; text-align: justify;"]Aya's tail twitched as Delilah's composure faltered, chuckling quietly at the realisation. "Big macho man gets knocked out by a pinecone." She snickered, before her ears twitched and settled on Malphas' convoluted explanation. "See, that just sounds like you're waiting to see if you can cannibalise the guy with more steps." Brain damage this, possibly dying that. As long as the rest of the organs were intact, a fresh corpse was so rare to come by that the tortoiseshell didn't want to just leave Malphas to his barbaric feasting.