Beasts of Beyond
free (practice) doodles? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: free (practice) doodles? (/showthread.php?tid=4454)

Pages: 1 2

free (practice) doodles? - Beatles. - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 415px; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;"]so uh
i've been picking up my art tablet recently and doing some digital art, and i was wondering if y'all had any characters i could practice with? i'm mainly better at animals (specifically canines/felines) but i'm starting to practice with humans too.
also, keyword: practice. i never said i was good, so just don't get your hopes up too high because these might be total crap lmfAO

my art gallery is here if you'd like to see examples.

these are going to be busts/headshots (i might do a fullbody if i'm confident enough? but if you'd specifically like a headshot, then just say so). also, i'll be picking and choosing who i draw. i'm not doing slots or first-come first-serve or anything. nope. if i feel like drawing your character, then i will. i really really don't like feeling pressured. so, if i never end up doing your character? please don't take it personally! i probably felt that i couldn't draw them for some reason.

if you'd like to request, just provide the basics like an expression, any other details, and an appearance. a picture reference is preferred, otherwise i might get colors wrong/details wrong/the description may be too vague for me to go off of.

* also!! don't freak out if i don't acknowledge your requests because i don't think i'm going to individually reply anymore lol
just know that i've seen them and will do them when i have time!

i will be posting these on my deviantart as well, so if you would rather me not, please say so!

completed so far:

Re: free (practice) doodles? - arcy - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]omg ur art is so cute dude ghasdjfhasdf
ahhhh. if you want, you could draw my Son™ izuku?? he's a green maine coon cat w Messy™ fur nd wings tho. u could honestly just forget abt wings in a headshot so dw abt it gahdsjfashf.
his art storage is here. tbh just a nervous smile would probably do if u want!! owo!!
(edited bc i posted it on the wrong acc for a minute rIP)

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Orion - 08-02-2018

(08-02-2018, 10:37 PM)Stryker link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 60%; text-align: justify; font-size: 11pt; font-family: georgia;"]☣ —  yo!! can you do my mans stryker?
he's a white lion(on the darker side) with bright green eyes/tongue. he's also got a black brown bone piercing and snake bites. both piercings are just black orbs/studs.
that's p much all! you can do whatever you'd like with this venomous boy B)

yoo! if you want somethin, here ya go <333

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Beatles. - 08-02-2018

[member=62]arcy[/member]
(08-02-2018, 07:18 PM)arcy link Wrote: [align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]omg ur art is so cute dude ghasdjfhasdf
ahhhh. if you want, you could draw my Son™ izuku?? he's a green maine coon cat w Messy™ fur nd wings tho. u could honestly just forget abt wings in a headshot so dw abt it gahdsjfashf.
his art storage is here. tbh just a nervous smile would probably do if u want!! owo!!
(edited bc i posted it on the wrong acc for a minute rIP)
here he is!!! he was fun:
and [member=1]Orion[/member]
just clarifying, where are the "black brown bone piercings" located? i know nothing about piercings

Re: free (practice) doodles? - arcy - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]scREAMS HOLY SHIT AHSGJKDFHASDJKF
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU OMGG???? im fuckin sobbing my goodest softest son,,,

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Una. - 08-02-2018

Can you draw my character, Kirishima? He's a red domestic feline with a few strands of black fur on the top of his head and he has a bruise on the right side of his face, near his mouth and a scar over his left eye that's small enough to be mistaken as a part of his eyebrow. Could you also make him kinda somber (aka sad) looking? If you need more details, let me know??

EDIT: his eyes are red

Re: free (practice) doodles? - aureate - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]BEATLES YOUR ART IS SO CUTE ALSKDFH

If you want to draw my boy Val, I have a doodle of him here, and this is the inspiration behind his body! He's a golden-brown Panda Shepherd with warm brown eyes.

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Beatles. - 08-03-2018

(08-02-2018, 11:52 PM)arcy link Wrote: [align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]scREAMS HOLY SHIT AHSGJKDFHASDJKF
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THANK YOU OMGG???? im fuckin sobbing my goodest softest son,,,
no problem bb!!

(08-02-2018, 11:55 PM)Una. link Wrote: Can you draw my character, Kirishima? He's a red domestic feline with a few strands of black fur on the top of his head and he has a bruise on the right side of his face, near his mouth and a scar over his left eye that's small enough to be mistaken as a part of his eyebrow. Could you also make him kinda somber (aka sad) looking? If you need more details, let me know??

EDIT: his eyes are red
just asking- by red domestic feline, do you mean literally red or like a red-tabby cat?

(08-03-2018, 12:19 AM)AUREATE™ link Wrote: [align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]BEATLES YOUR ART IS SO CUTE ALSKDFH

If you want to draw my boy Val, I have a doodle of him here, and this is the inspiration behind his body! He's a golden-brown Panda Shepherd with warm brown eyes.
awWW thanks, rev!! i'll see if i can tackle him soon :>

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Una. - 08-03-2018

All red, like a crimson color. <3

Re: free (practice) doodles? - Beatles. - 08-03-2018

[member=197]Una.[/member]
I tried my best! Tell me if anything looks out of place- I have to wing it when I don't have any refs lmfaO
Spoiler: