Beasts of Beyond
SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ (/showthread.php?tid=4443)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Seina - 08-02-2018

[align=center]
I've honestly never done a art shop before so like, lets see how this goes??. Anyway i really want more gems so i can buy powers for my bae Kazumi as well his new body i have spared for him <33 So i thought why not make a art shop?. This shop will be very easy for myself and for you guys as well. Just read the rules basically and everything should run smoothly in this thread c:

RULES
- like always, bob rules shall be followed in this thread as well
- do not nag or ask me when your art will be done, it will be done when it's done
- I'll inform you when i'll start with your order and once i'm done i will send a pm to you that it's done and then after you have send me the gems i will send the art to you. Do not pay me beforehand thanks.
- I really really would prefere refs on your character because i seriously suck to read and understand descriptions. But if you don't have one just know i will try my best to draw something up to suit the imagination you have pictured your character as
- you are free to pm if you not are satisfied with your art and i will either try to redraw it when i have time or give the gems back to you if i found it impossible to live up to your expectations.

HEADSHOT REFS ( PRIZE = 1500 GEMS)
Spoiler:
FULLBODY REF ( PRIZE = 3000 GEMS)
Spoiler:
HUMANS REF(HEADSHOT ONLY!!) ( PRIZE = 3500 GEMS)
Spoiler:

ORDERS WORKING ON

- Ririchiyo
- galexiux
- toboggan
- mirror
- axiom

FINISHED ORDER
Arcy
Spoiler:
Cheeters
Spoiler:
Una
Spoiler:
Sky
Spoiler:
Devilad
Spoiler:
ORDER FORM
Code:
ROLEPLAYER USERNAME;
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?;
CHARACTER NAME;
APPERANCE;
REFERENCE:
EXPRESSION;
BACKGROUND??(simple ones)(DOES NOT NEED TO PAY EXTRA);
PAYMENT;
OTHER;

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - arcy - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]ROLEPLAYER USERNAME; arcy
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?; fullbody!! :^)!!
CHARACTER NAME; izuku
APPERANCE; green maine coon cat. he's heavily scarred. he's Hella Fluffy and his feathers and wings are super, super messy. hes left ear is tattered. his right paw, a lot of the area around it, and some other spots have heavy burn scars.
REFERENCE: here and his general art storage is here if u want more
EXPRESSION; nervous smile bc hes Like That
BACKGROUND??(DOES NOT PAY EXTRA);
PAYMENT; 3k gems?? 3.5k as a tip. id give more but i dont have a ton to spare gasdfhasf
OTHER; ur art is rad ngl

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Una. - 08-02-2018

ROLEPLAYER USERNAME; Una.
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?; Human Headshot
CHARACTER NAME; Kirishima
APPEARANCE; A pale skinned, black-haired teen with red-eyes and a scar over left eye
REFERENCE: Click
EXPRESSION; Somber
BACKGROUND??(DOES NOT PAY EXTRA); Snow
PAYMENT; Gems (2500)
OTHER; N/A

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Cheeters - 08-02-2018

ROLEPLAYER USERNAME; cheeters
WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT?; headshot ref
CHARACTER NAME; pincher
APPERANCE; dark gray jaguar with bloodshot blue eyes/glowing tattoos/gills on neck
REFERENCE: example & example
EXPRESSION; smug / sly / mischevious
BACKGROUND??(DOES NOT PAY EXTRA); sparks of electricity or drops of water
PAYMENT; gems (1500)
OTHER; bLESS YOUR ART, SEINA /smooches

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Seina - 08-02-2018

[member=62]arcy[/member] ahaa, i updated my prizes but since you did this form before i updated it i'll accept the 2000 gems c:

[member=197]Una.[/member] the same for you since i assume you made this form before i updated the prizes Smile When i meant background though i meant simple ones (should probably add that rip me) but i will still try but don't hold out hope for it.

[member=64]Cheeters[/member] accepted!! c; and omg, once again i meant simple backgrounds but i'll see what i can do, haha.

and thanks guys!!, did not expected to get this much attention this quickly. Will try to have all of this three orders finished by the end of this weekend! Smile

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Una. - 08-02-2018

[member=1718]Seina[/member] It's all good! I can pay the updated price and it's alright if you can't do the snowy background <3

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - arcy - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]nah, its ok dude, ill pay the updated price, too! its not a big deal yknow aghsdjfkhasd
thanks a ton though, dude!! <33

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - Cheeters - 08-02-2018

thanks seina! and you don't have to do the background, i'm perfectly happy with no background (^:

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - REIKO. - 08-02-2018

tracking for my seina bb <3

Re: SEINA'S ART SHOP ¤¤ - miss ririchiyo - 08-02-2018

track bc i love seina's art and i might order when she has space. Wink))))