Beasts of Beyond
plot w/ THE fischter - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+----- Forum: The Typhoon OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+----- Thread: plot w/ THE fischter (/showthread.php?tid=4435)

Pages: 1 2

plot w/ THE fischter - rochelle - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]aaa i've been getting behind with getting to meet everyone!!! and all of your cool & cute characters!! which means so has fischer yikes,, so basically, i think this calls for some plotting ...

open to:
- friends she really needs 'em she's a nerd
- people to really,,, connect with?? she hasn't opened up to anyone much yet which is sad but i think she should
- sumn cute and romantic,, maybe like a lil date,, she's only been on like one (1) date in her life
- mentoring/being wise to the lil minnows cause she is mom material
- a really good companion!! she's trying her best to navigate the island w/o being able to see so it'd be good for her to have someone to rely on a lil, even though she's really independent abt that stuff so she might refuse the help at first
- maybe: a relationship, she's definitely more reserved and quiet so it's hard for her to express those kinds of feelings yaknow
- i'm also iffy about rivals/enemies, because she really tries hard to please and remain neutral, so it would have to take someone that likes to press her buttons for her to genuinely dislike them

closed to:
- uh, dying
- getting badly hurt :0
- litters
- any stuff that would like, really permanently change her immediately, she's a pretty mild person ngl

of course, if you want to have a private thread, i'd love one! i think it would be more beneficial to do something plot-driven or like an au, or something with a set tone or something, but i would be happy to just have a simple private thread too!!

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - JUNJI - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]she and junji should be close friends !!! he could definitely lead her around or keep her company :"D
since i aged him up he could think of her as a big sister figure, or sort-of mother since hes still super naive or somethin like that :3

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - GABRIEL - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]i feel like these two could be interesting, especially since she's so reserved and that's what Gabe tries to be but he fails miserably
if you'd like them to have an interaction thread to see where it goes, i can make that?

[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - VANDAL R. - 08-02-2018

giv me them vandal and fischer plots pls

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - rochelle - 08-02-2018

[member=1660]JUNJI[/member] ahhh yes!! i was thinkin she didn't exactly fit in as a mother figure so much to him bc she's so awkward abt motherly things still, but older sister is perfect!! she'll watch over him like a hawk ashdjs i'd really love for them to have a thread where they can really bond w/ each other to establish their relationship more,, i can make it if you're good with that!!

[member=1479]GABRIEL[/member] aw yes,, fischer will definitely be able to see the genuine intentions behind his actions and connect w/ him in that way, a thread would be awesome, thank u sm!!! ^^

[member=1498]VANDAL R.[/member] bihhh u came to the right place,, i want sum fluff for them or sumn,, i'm inspo'd a lil by those sketches u drew w ur angel hands,, what if we had a thread where they're both havin a rough day, like fischer is getting all banged up bc someone rearranged the furniture in the tavern and vandal is emo and angsty w/ her relationship and thoughts abt aegroxie OR WHATEVER U WANT and they just sorta meet in the tavern and they have this mutual feeling of,, huh today was ,,, bad, and they have a nice comforting moment of being gal pals,, they hug, laugh, have a drink and it's a Bad Time turned into a Good Time

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - JUNJI - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]yesss that would be so good!!!! he needs some family after all that hes been through ahfjdhfj
if u could make that would be awesome!! ❤️❤️

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - ADAKIAS - 08-02-2018

it would be so cute if fischer looked out for sylvina/was mom-like because god knows she needs help,, the girl tried to pet a raptor
i would love if the two could have an interaction thread :’)

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - GABRIEL - 08-03-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]the thread's not the greatest, but it's up! click!

[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - bubblegum - 08-03-2018

I WANT GOLDIE N FISCHER PLOTS BLS...i would love for her to be a sort of motherly figure for goldie but to be Honest i'm at a loss for what do exactly

Re: plot w/ THE fischter - VANDAL R. - 08-03-2018

AH BIH PLS i need more vanscher fluff in my life?? i need this thread?? vandal's having angst issues, fischer's having angst issues, and they just gravitate towards each other like "you know who doesn't have angst?? us!!" and they become each other's safe spaces bLESS. i need this in my life pls.

who makes bc i can make if you want :' ^)