Beasts of Beyond
OH MY, LOOK AT THIS ¤¤ open && insult battle - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: OH MY, LOOK AT THIS ¤¤ open && insult battle (/showthread.php?tid=4410)

OH MY, LOOK AT THIS ¤¤ open && insult battle - DIMITRI HELLFIRE - 08-02-2018

[align=center]
Kazumi had just returned back from a short travel of his to get to learn a bit more about the other clans that existed in this world. Without powers though taking himself around was a bit more less effectively so it took alot of longer time to get himself around places then it otherwise would have done. But it was quite alright, walking had never been that much of a issue for him in the first place. Being to depanded on powers anyway just made you lazy. But admittedly he was a bit tired once arriving back to The Typhoon but had taken the opportunity to found himself some victims along the way to drain the blood from, leaving nothing else then death after himself. Usual wasn't that much to kill when it come to feeding of others mostly to not leave trails back at himself, however, he felt a lack of caring about that now. If they come, let them come. It wasn't arrogance talking just not seeing why he even should care to hide when it was so much more to make a bloodbath out of it all. It was boring to follow the same routines every single time, it was time for a change to live up his life a bit more. Reckless decisions for sure could end up entertaining in the end. It was not like he had anything to be afried of anyway.

Distracted in his thoughts and over how delicious his latest victim had tasted didn't paid as much attention he should have to not noticed when someone appeared in front of his view all to quickly for him to avoid to collide into the other, being quite hard to when the other had come up from nowhere like that. All it had been was a light bump before the vampire had taken steps backwards again to create distance between the two. Aha, did no one watch where they where going this days?. It for sure didn't seemed like it.

// wait for [member=1310]OWEN.[/member] to post, thanks! c:

Re: OH MY, LOOK AT THIS ¤¤ open && insult battle - OWEN. - 08-02-2018

[align=center][Image: tumblr_nra53dhqrf1uutgwwo2_500.gif]
25 m/o male german shepherd typhoon tags
[div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: 0px; font-family: georgia; color: #75A29D;"]Owen was surprised that someone would just daydream like that, or whatever he was doing. Multi-colored eyes was something the raptor tamer noticed, but took note of just how much the difference in color annoyed him. Yeah, fuck him. He wasn't going to just let the fucker get away without a single word being put in.

Well, one could also say that Owen was in a bitchy mood this morning. Much like this, he didn't want to deal with cocky fuckers who thought they could get away with anything. "Wipe that damn smug grin off of your mug, man. Watch where you're going, too, twat." Growled the german shepherd, glaring up at the much larger canine. While he was pure german shepherd, Kazumi was a mixed one. So, maybe that also made him ten times cockier.

Re: OH MY, LOOK AT THIS ¤¤ open && insult battle - DIMITRI HELLFIRE - 08-03-2018

[align=center]
Uh, excuse him?. Kazumi gave one single blink by how the other shepherd jumped right straight to it by rudely attacking him like that. Perhaps he should have watched better but the other had eyes as well did he not?. To put the blame on one here didn't seemed much matured to do. Kazumi wasn't really annoyed though, more amused over this one reaction. Some really didn't needed much to get triggered huh?. It just tempted the vampire to go further just to see how far he could go. Both of them where in a similiar size with one other so for sure this was a battle he could win if now this one was stupied enough to attempt to attack him. How fun it would be if he manged to kick one of his crewmates out today, wouldn't it?. That for sure would make something happend here today.

" Oh pardon me for not paying more attention where i was going because apperantly it's only me with eyes here." he would say smugly, doing the exact opposite to instead 'wipe' of his grin would only challenge the other with a smirk of his own. " Oh, how come?. Am i to attractive for ya to stand, darling." And of course he would throw out a comment like that one as well. Kazumi was just enjoying himself honestly. What a stupied man.