Beasts of Beyond
CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+----- Forum: Uncharted OOC (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=30)
+----- Thread: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME (/showthread.php?tid=4400)

Pages: 1 2

CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - MADI - 08-01-2018

[div style="width: 80%; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; line-height: 110%; margin: auto"]Hello everyone and welcome to a fun game to find more songs and shit for your characters! The object of the game is to take an album and pick 1-2 lines from each song that fit your character best/well. That's it! Easy and fun, might find some fresh thread names and whatnot.

RULES
— No repeat albums! Keep it challenging.
— You can only use one album per post! If you'd like to do another album, you first have to choose your favorite song/lyric of those who posted above you before going through your next album.
— You can't use an album that you've already designated as a character album, you should use something novel to explore new options. You can choose an album that you have a song or two from, however.
— As always... Have fun.

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - BASTILLEPAW - 08-01-2018

[div style="width: 80%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]DAMN — KENDRICK LAMAR
BLOOD.
— she replied "oh yes, you have lost something. you've lost... your life."
— is it wickedness? is it weakness? you decide, are we gonna live or die?
DNA.
— i got dark, i got evil, that rot inside my DNA, i got off, i got troublesome heart inside my DNA
— i know murder, conviction, burners, boosters, burglars, ballers, dead, redemption, scholars, fathers dead with kids and i wish i was fed forgiveness
YAH.
— and deuteronomy say that we all been cursed
ELEMENT.
— i don't give a, i don't give a, i don't give a fuck
— ain't nobody praying for me
— i'm willin' to die for this shit, idone cried for this shit, might take a life for this shit, put the bible down and go eye for an eye for this shit
(bonus: zaniel line)
— if i gotta go hard on a bitch, i'ma make it look sexy, i pull up, hop out, air out, made it look sexy
FEEL.
— i feel like it aint no tomorrow, fuck the world, the world is endin and i'm done pretending, and fuck you if you get offended
— feel like removing myself, no feelings involved
— streets is talking, fill in the blanks with coffins
LOYALTY.
— tell me when your loyalty is comin' from the heart
— all i want is, all i want is, loyalty
PRIDE.
— love's gonna get you killed, but pride’s gonna be the death of you and you and me
— i don't trust people enough beyond they surface, world, i don't love people enough to put my faith in man
— last time i ain't give a fuck, i still feel the same now
— now, in a perfect world, i probably won't be insensitive, cold as december but never remember what winter did
— promises are broken and more resentment come alive
HUMBLE.
— i make a play fucking up your whole life
— watch my soul speak, you let the meds talk, ay, if i kill a [fucker] it won't be the alcohol, ay
LUST.
— heartbeat racin' like a junkie's, i just need you to want me, am i askin' too much?
— it's whatever, just make it count
LOVE.
— sippin' bubbly, feelin’ lovely, livin' lovely, just love me
XXX.
— leave him in the wilderness with a sworn nemesis, he'll make it
— walk myself to the court like, "bitch, i did that!"
— if somebody kill my son, that mean somebody gettin' killed
— i can't even keep the peace, don't you fuck with one of ours, it be murder in the street, it be bodies in the hour
FEAR.
— i'll prolly die anonymous, i'll prolly die with promises
— i'll prolly die 'cause that's what you do when you're 17
GOD.
— ever since a young man, all i wanna be was a gunman
— nothin' in life i can't handle, seen it all, done it all, felt pain more for the cause, i done put blood on sword
DUCKWORTH.
— while i grew up without a father and died in a gunfight

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - HEARTEYES - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:45%;font-family:verdana"]this is such a cute idea uwu!!!

ELECTRA HEART BY MARINA AND THE DIAMONDS
BUBBLEGUM BITCH
- got a figure like a pin-up, got a figure like a doll.
- don't care if you think i'm dumb, i don't care at all.
- candy bear, sweetie pie, wanna be adored. i'm the girl you'd die for.

PRIMADONNA
- fill the void up with celluloid, take a picture i'm with the boys.
- get what i want because i ask for it, not because i'm really that deserving of it.

LIES
- you're never gonna love me, so what's the use? what's the point in playing a game you're gonna lose?
- what's the point in saying you love me like a friend? what's the point in saying it's never gonna end?

HOMEWRECKER
- every boyfriend is the one, until otherwise proven.
- the good are never easy, the easy never good.
- and love, it never happens like you think it really should.

STARRING ROLE
- you don't love me, big fucking deal. i'll never tell you how i feel.
- it almost feels like a joke, to play out the part, when you're not the starring role in someone else's heart.

THE STATE OF DREAMING
- millions of girls float on that one quote, living on their last hope.
- i live my life inside a dream, only waking when i sleep.

POWER & CONTROL
- but love will always be a game. we give and take a little more, eternal game of tug and war.
LIVING DEAD
- was it worth it? did i really deserve it? it happens when you're hurting, and cut me at the surface of my heart.
- i haven't lived life, i haven't lived love. just bird's eye view from the sky above.

TEEN IDLE
- yeah, i wish i'd been a teen, teen idle. wish i'd been a prom queen, fighting for the title. wish i'd been sixteen and burning up a bible.
- i wish i didn't really kiss the mirror when i'm on my own.

VALLEY OF DOLLS
- built with a heart broken from the start, and now i die slow.
HYPOCRATES
- you say that love is not that easy, and that's the lesson that you teach me.
- yeah, you played martyr for so long that you can't do anything wrong.

FEAR AND LOATHING
- now i see, i see for the first time, there's no crime in being kind.
- not everyone is out to screw you over, maybe, yeah just maybe, they just want to get to know you.

RADIOACTIVE
- waiting for the night fall, for my heart to light up.
- oh baby, i want you to die for my love.

SEX YEAH
- question what the tv tells you, question what the pop star sells you.
- question mom and question dad, question good and question bad.

LONELY HEARTS CLUB
- love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather.
- lonely hearts club, do you want to be with somebody like me?

BUY THE STARS
- and you could buy all the stars, but it won't change who you are. you're still living in the dark. it's just who you are.
HOW TO BE A HEARTBREAKER
- rule number three, wear your heart on your cheek, but never on your sleeve.
- rule number four, gotta be looking pure. kiss him goodbye at the door.

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Luciferr - 08-02-2018

[align=center]
I've only used one or two songs from this album so I figured I'd try the others, this is such a cool idea :0

DARK MATTER - LES FRICTION
YOUR WORLD WILL FAIL.
- "In all worlds nothing is immutable, Our nature is gentle and the divine is mental"
- "Your world will fail my love, It's far beyond repair"
WHO WILL SAVE YOU NOW.
- "I will not take from you and you will not owe, I will protect you from the fire below"
- "Alone with this vision, Alone and blind, Go tell the world, That I'm still alive"
DARK MATTER.
- "Dragged by the wind, Taken by the stars, Carried with the madness and scars"
- "Tear down the hallows, Take back eternity."
I REMEMBER.
- "I've set a course for losing you, I've no remorse for what I do"
- "How did we travel this far, Knowing that our light will fade"
LOVE COMES HOME.
- "I will be there in silence, You will know what it means"
- "What if we're all just sleeping satellites, Why do we drift so far from home"
YOU ALWAYS KNEW.
- "With careful hands I set you down, I let you go, you're free now"
- "Once in a lifetime we shared a dream, A path divine with shape"
THIS IS A CALL.
- "We all failed to stop what came to pass, Winter's come and everyone will sleep at last"
- "This is a call to action, This is a call to arms, All lives for one, together - There are no false alarms"
FIREWALL.
- "Faith in your device, So quiet and precise"
- "Deep beneath the light, A spark will now ignite And you will see me now, This is our world now"
YOUR VOICE.
- "I have returned from thy kingdom come and all beyond that burned"
- "I can't give up, I have no choice, When all your words fall on deaf ears I will be your voice"
MAKE BELIEVE.
- "Of all the things I want to make, It's belief that life is great"
- "Keep that mirror in your view, Keep what's real from coming through"
KASHMIR.
- "Oh, let the sun beat down upon my face, With stars to fill my dream"
- "I am a traveller of both time and space to be where I have been"

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - musey - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:50%;font-size:9pt;font-family:verdana"]obligatory museposting and orwellian thirst

standard cav:
hound cav:

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - MOONMADE - 08-02-2018

[size=9pt]ok madi personally i think the most lyrically genius out of all of those, the one really channels bast best, is 'i don't give a, i don't give a, i don't give a fuck'

BLONDE - FRANK OCEAN
NIKES
- living so that last night feels like a past life
- we're not in love, but i'll make love to you / when you're not here i'll save some for you / i'm not him but i'll mean something to you / i'll mean something to you

IVY
- i thought that i was dreaming when you said you love me / the start of nothing / i had no chance to prepare / i couldn't see you coming
- if i could see through walls, i would see you faking / if you could see my thoughts you would see our faces

PINK + WHITE
- that's how every day goes / every time we have no control / if the sky is pink and white / if the ground is black and yellow
- in the wake of a hurricane / dark skin of a summer shade
- bitch i might bite / ain't no tellin'

SOLO
- we too loud in public so police turned down our function / now we outside and the time is perfect / forgot to tell you, gotta tell you how much i vibe with you.
- it's hell on earth and the city's on fire / inhale, in hell there's heaven
- i'm skipping showers and switching socks, sleeping good and long

FUTURE FREE
- i'm just a guy, momma, i'm not a god / sometimes i feel like i'm a god but i'm not a god / if i was, i don't know what heaven would have me, momma / i'd run it to the ground, momma, the whole galaxy, momma
SELF CONTROL
- i'll be the boyfriend in your wet dreams tonight / noses on a rare, little virgin wears the white
- i came to visit / cause you see me like a UFO / that's like, never / 'cause i made you use your self control / and you made me lose my self control

NIGHTS
- round the city / round the clock / everybody needs you / but, no, you can't make everybody equal
- wanna see nirvana / don't wanna die no more though
- every night fucks every day up / every day patches the night up

SOLO (REPRISE)
- so low my halo stay so low, it feels like it's bent
SEIGFRIED
- the markings on your surface / your speckled face / flawed crystals hang from your ears / i couldn't gauge your fears
- i'd rather lose my mind than chip my pride out here / maybe i'm a fool
- i'm not brave, i'm not brave
- eat some shrooms / maybe have a good cry / about you / see some colors / light handglide off the moon / i'd do anything for you / in the dark

GODSPEED
- wishing you godspeed, glory / there will be mountains you won't move / still i'll always be there for you
- you look down on where you come from / sometimes / but you'll have this place to call home, always

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - ★ HAZEL - 08-02-2018

[div style="width: 450px; height:auto; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]i haven't listened to any of these songs lmao, just picked up the lyric lines. they're pretty good, though.

STARING AT THE SUN — LEVEL 42

HEAVEN IN MY HANDS.
— i was lonely going nowhere / drowning on dry land
— but now i'll chase the whole world over / making my demands / and i won't stop until i'm holding heaven in my hands

I DON'T KNOW WHY.
— i'll always love you / every day and night / come and take me away
— can't you see that you're the only one / and i'm open wide / you saved me from being a lonely one / you caught me inside / with a feeling i can't resist / you take me away / and i'll never get over this / a king today

TAKE A LOOK.
— that camera smile looks out of place on you
— so lend yourself to me, i'll show you what could be
— well i've come so far down so many roads / i've experienced your pain / you know that's a fact / i can see the way you act / but i learned to see what was wrong with me / and i won't go back again

OVER THERE.
— your country needs you but i need you more / so far away / over there

SILENCE.
— lonely girl lies awake at night / silence ringing in her ears / there's a boy who is on her mind / so much promise unfulfilled / she had waited so patiently / he had nothing more to say / not a sound as she slowly walked away
— too many people suffer in silence because they're afraid love will never come their way

TRACIE.
— but now if i saw you across a crowded dance floor / or somewhere in the town / would you show me what i have been missing / and spin me round and round
— 'cause deep inside from some other place / i turn to find we're there face to face / we laugh, we cry, we work and we play / as love filled night gives way to the day

STARING AT THE SUN.
— your fragile face reflects years of neglect / love for so long denied dies in your eyes
— like a burning spear of stars ... falling / you dissolve the night in tears ... so tired / blinded you run, aware you were staring at the sun
— you've given it all away, no more prayers today

TWO HEARTS COLLIDE.
— and with a kiss i steal the silence from your lips / hearts colliding, making waves that will echo through the years / never thought i would find a love so real
— and i'll provide you with a dream that will never disappear
— i've found a love i will defend

MAN.
— you can't run away from the life you made your own

GRESHAM BLUES.
(it's an instrumental YEET)

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - lessa - 08-02-2018

[div style="width: 57%; line-height: 13px; text-align: justify; font-family: palatino; font-size: 12px;"]lessa - christian rock edition
EXHALE - THOUSAND FOOT KRUTCH:

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Shininglight - 08-02-2018

[div style="font-family: constantia; font-size: 13px; text-align: justified; width: 70%; margin: auto;"]
VESSELS - STARSET

SATELLITE
— shine your light and set me free / take the darkness out of me
— seek the stars above the world to be the guide

FREQUENCY
— cause i can feel your soul fade / i can feel your heart change
— you wanted war ̦͓̰̩/̝̫̤͓͖ ̀I͖̹͖̺͚̬ͅ ̹͎̤̯a͜m̖̱̝̘̺̣͈ ̰̜̜̠̱͍͖t̲̭͕̙͈h̭͉͔͍̮e͍͇̺̜ ͍̞ẃ͔̫̪a̦̤̻͍͠ͅr

DIE FOR YOU
— there's no pain that i won't go through / even if i have to die for you
— the only hell i know is without you

RICOCHET
— in the silence now i realize / that after all, i've built the wall
— they won't know my heart / it's the darkest part

STARLIGHT
— a thousand armies won't stop me i'll break through
— don't leave me lost here forever / i need your starlight to pull me through

INTO THE UNKNOWN
— self is fading / falling back from what i was
— it takes more than eyes to see

GRAVITY OF YOU
— i see energy streams / where the ashes lie here
— it's boring holes in me / enough to get inside

BACK TO THE EARTH
— isolated, i succumb to the weight of the world / separated, i fall from the sky
— falling, falling, falling, f͏̣̠̹̦̟a̟ͅl͍͍͈l̼̩̜̤͕i̮̻̠̣̦n̟͔̘͚̮̦g̷͎̣

LAST TO FALL
— and the world is cold / but it's beautiful
— i could never desert you / i could never let go

BRINGING IT DOWN
— there's something inside you that isn't right
— silly me, i thought i had it / i came so close this time

UNBECOMING
— cauterized and atrophied / this is my unbecoming
— and you laugh as i search for a harbor / as you point where the halo had been

MONSTER
— if i could take back the moment / i let you get under my skin
— the innocence yours to consume / you cut it away / and you filled me up with hate

TELEPATHIC
— and if i had my way / i would run to the rescue
— you had me under spell right from the start

EVERGLOW
— falling through a landslide / feeling like the first time i felt you
— everglow / they'll never know / the worlds that i see in the darkness you don't show
— come / i'll show every ghost in me / take my pain into you...

Re: CHARACTER ALBUM CHALLENGE: OOC GAME - Beverly Resurgam. - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px;"]oh i love this idea.....

LORDE - PURE HEROINE

TENNIS COURT
- because i'm doing this for the thrill of it, killing it / never not chasing the million things i want
- it's a new art form, showing people how little we care

400 LUX
- you drape your wrists over the steering wheel / pulses can drive from here / we might be hollow, but we're brave
- i love these roads where the houses don't change / and we can talk like there's something to say

ROYALS
- and i'm not proud of my address / in a torn up town, no postcode envy
- we're bigger than we ever dreamed / and i'm in love with being queen

RIBS
- and i've never felt more alone / it feels so scary, getting old
- you're the only friend i need / sharing beds like little kids

BUZZCUT SEASON
- so now we live beside the pool / where everything is good
- and nothing's wrong but nothing's true

TEAM
- living in ruins of a palace within my dreams
- i'm kinda older than i was when i reveled without a care / so there

GLORY AND GORE
- delicate in every way but one / (the swordplay)
- i don't ever think about death / it's alright if you do, it's fine

STILL SANE
- i still like hotels / but i think that'll change
- i'm not in the swing of things / but what i really mean is / not in the swing of things yet

WHITE TEETH TEENS
- we wouldn't be seen dead here in the day / i guess you're lucky that it's dark now
- i know you love it when the hairpins start to drop

A WORLD ALONE
- i feel grown up with you in your car / i know it's dumb
- you're my best friend / and we're dancing in a world alone, a world alone / we're all alone