Beasts of Beyond
placement help? - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Helpful Hub (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: placement help? (/showthread.php?tid=4397)

placement help? - toboggan - 08-01-2018

yo, this is toboggan, and i decided that i should bring this old ff character back (as he was my favourite on the site).

essentially, wendell harrowsmith is a wolverine that speaks in a british dialect, who only wishes to enjoy the “finer things in life”, aka booze, relaxation, and fine foods, yet also desires a lifetime of adventure. he tries to keep his likeness of alcohol at a formal level, but it sometimes overwhelms him, throwing him into temporary pits of and anxiety, before spontaneously recovering a day or three later. the only skills he has in combat is his strength, though he’d only use them to protect something he holds dear.

i was thinking either snowbound or the ascendants, but considering i’m still relatively new to the site, i thought it’d be best if you guys could help me out.

i don’t plan on plan on playing him soon (i still have to start leroy), but knowing where he’ll reside is  the best thing i can do for him right now.

Re: placement help? - Kink - 08-02-2018

Your welcome to come check out Conquest!
As the name suggests, it's a group with ideals of taking over the super continent that the clans live on, driven by a desire to protect what's dear to them by forcing all existing clans into one united rule that allows peace to reign. Dante might find them appealing if he's into finer things, protecting his loved ones, and challenging himself with dangerous situations in new lands.

Despite their ambitions, Conquest is not a cruel or sadistic group. Their Leader, Ops, has a strong set of morals, is fiercely loyal, and prefers to be merciful whenever he can. He's a young but promising soldier who hopes to protect the things that become dear to him by making sure they can live in a peaceful world- by an means necessary. Their clan has two classes living within it- the Community, which consists of the families, shop owners, farmers, event planners, etc, and the Military that fights to keep them safe and grow their numbers. Conquests welcomes anyone whose willing to live by their laws, be they warmongers, party animals, or quiet bookworms, and weather you choose to pursue life in the Community or life in the Militia there's a dual ranking system that allows everyone to reach HP status Smile

They also reside in a gorgeous grassland of lush green hills known as Greenside, and their camp is a beautifully restored private college campus, so Dante could totally live it up there. The Community side of Conquest is really laid back and welcoming. They like to host events, make friends, and Dante could probably have some fun. You could even do a little sub plot where he starts a family there and ends up joining the militia to help protect them or something. I'd love to plot if you do, so feel free to swing by!

Re: placement help? - arcy - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]heyy dude!! owo!! that character sounds hella cool and valid i love him???
since everybody else is doing it, itd be nice of you to check out moonlight vale, though its unofficial. BUT! as a Biased Snowbound Hp™, id def def recommend snowbound!! as i say, im biased, but we're super friendly, and wendell sounds like he'd fit in just fine!! id always be happy to plot w u if you did decide to join!! asdhfdsjkfhsdgjksfh
tho, it seems uve already decided r i p

Re: placement help? - Cheeters - 08-02-2018

oh heck, he sounds amazing. i would recommend both the ascendants and snowbound since they are both generally good places, both places are really neat. i would recommend the typhoon as well (biased yeet) but i do genuinely think he would fit in if he's looking for booze since they do have a tavern in their territory and are after all pirates so they are quite adventurous. but if you have decided already then hope you enjoy the ascendants!! (^:

Re: placement help? - elliot - 08-02-2018

he might fit well in sunhaven! we're unboarded as of now, however they're a seaside group based around being a hub for merchants and socialites but are also pretty artsy! we've also got a shop system so he could probably find somewhere for food and booze lmao. there's also guilds and stuff but idk he seems like he'd mesh well there ;^)

Re: placement help? - toboggan - 08-02-2018

whoops, it looks like i accidentally put the ascendants in his siggy! (he’s classified as loner in his bio pls trust me)

conquest sounds neato, sunhaven and the ascendants appears to be interesting, but snowbound seems the best for wendell; well, for starters, wolverines tend to live in colder climates.

thanks for helping, everyone!