Beasts of Beyond
plot with cherrywine/barb !! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Plotting (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: plot with cherrywine/barb !! (/showthread.php?tid=4379)

plot with cherrywine/barb !! - cobblepot - 08-01-2018

[color=black]
hEy so i just brought back an old character of mine, cherry! i played her on here for a couple weeks a while back but if any of yall know her it's prolly because i had her on ff for over a year, in sr, and she was (and is sksk) a HUGE bitch. i just dropped her in the pitt and she kind of acts like it but unless she has a reASON to care she really doesn’t give a fuck what ur alignment is. her tags are here if u wanna read a little abt her !

but anyway, she's...

open to
-friends ??
-fwb !
-frenemies
-enemies/rivals
-someone 2 fite
-drinking buddies
-a person to bully bc,, who would she be without that
-capturing/torturing/attacking y/c
-crushes on her
-"relationships" basically where she'll take advantage of & play y/c just for entertainment, call them her s/o, etc., etc., and then dump em when she gets bored of them (she can have multiple of these at once)
-someone to "take under her wing"/be a Bad Influence to

possibly open to
-mutual crushes
-romance ?? only with the right person and she's hella disloyal but she would still Care
-capture

closed to
-torture/maiming/death
-litters or r*pe

if u have any specific plots u wanna do lmk !! i'm always interested sksk

lil note- she does NOT have any memories of bloodclan or ff but if u play a character that she knew before and u want them to already have history i can totally toss them into her history somewhere if it suits whatever u have already set for them !!

Re: plot with cherrywine/barb !! - TALIA P - 08-01-2018

BARB? IN MY TANGLEWOOD? more likely than u think

please bring cherry into tangle, talia would be glad to have more people around that she fucking recognizes. i wonder how the history will fit her in tho considering cherry has no memories of SR while talia does. hmmmm.

Re: plot with cherrywine/barb !! - cobblepot - 08-01-2018

[color=black]
hM well barb was like,,, a crime boss in a city so she had a bunch of connections everywhere, maybe they somehow met through that ?? idk how talia would be related to anyone barb was involved with but !! barbie's past is p flexible as long as it follows the basic timeline i made for her soo

Re: plot with cherrywine/barb !! - ADAKIAS - 08-06-2018

maybe she could be a bad influence on sylvina, take her under her wing because syl is like a tiny version of her (minus the flirting & stuff because she’s only almost five months old lmao)
sylvina is going to be captured by beck and brought to tanglewood soon, maybe the two could meet then?

Re: plot with cherrywine/barb !! - cobblepot - 08-06-2018

oOH okay sure !! she would love to mess a kid up sksgdjd

yeah that’d be good timing ! cherry doesnt care much for politics or anything atm so it’ll work!!!

Re: plot with cherrywine/barb !! - cobblepot - 08-22-2018

bump !