Beasts of Beyond
YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining (/showthread.php?tid=4340)

YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Character Graveyard. - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Tired.

She was tired. Of walking for so long. But she had finally arrived on the Typhoon's border. A brow raised- she would ring the bell, a slight look of amusement on her delicate features. Wasn't this a interesting thing? A bell that would summon the Typhoon members to the scene.

The pirate-hat wearing, melanistic lioness would decide to lie down, sapphire-hues focused on the area in front of her.

//this is a nasty mobile post, sorry about it!

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Luciferr - 08-01-2018

[table][tr][td]
LUCIFERUS GRIMM
Swooping low and landing lightly for one his size, the great black folded away those gigantic wings before turning to behold the stranger that had caught his eye from above.

the bell only confirmed that indeed yes this melanistic stranger wanted something of them - likely a joiner perhaps? "Greetings - what brings you stranger?"

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / CREWMATE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 08-01-2018

ALL ALONE HE TURNS TO STONE !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Truthfully, Caesar hated the bell that joiners could use to summon them. It felt like he was being called as a servant, and it was absolutely disgusting to him, but oh well... There wasn't much he could do. Caesar stood next to Lucifer as the giant creature landed, his ears flicking as he waited for the stranger to respond.
#psychosocial.

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - VANDAL R. - 08-01-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[/td][td]
CAN THE KILLER IN ME
(tame the fire in you)
[/td][/tr][/table]
Vandal isn't far from Lucifer when he lands, depositing herself onto the ground right with him and plastering all four wings to the side. One might even say she's exaggeratedly copying Luci's movements, and the playful smirk she shoots his and Caesar's way is enough to indicate that that might just be the case.

When her neon gaze turns to the newcomer for the first time, she's immediately drawn to the accessory on her head, lips easing into a far kinder grin. "Is that an authentic tricorn hat? Fuck, used to have one of those until mine got blown away to the sea when I was young. Where'd you get yours?"

ooc. oooh a new pirate gorl
VANDAL ROUX — THE TROUBLEMAKER — TYPHOON STRIKER — [color=#ad9998]TAGS
© MADI

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Character Graveyard. - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Dark-brown eyes would warily study Lucifer as the dragon landed not too far away from her. She'd get up and she would attempt to make direct eye contact with the large male. "Hello." She would muse as she listened to the other speak. "My name is Elizabeth, I'm here to join."

Her attention distracted from Lucifer, she would send a half-hearted glance towards Caesar, before she noticed Vandal show up. A flicker of brief interest could be seen in her dark-colored eyes and a small grin formed on her maw. "This is indeed a tricorn hat. I was given it by my late father."

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - PINCHER - 08-01-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher at the moment was trying to find some decent wood for a cookout that he was planning to do since he had been craving over the fire cooked food, specifically fish. Despite having a dark past with not so fond memories of his father and his relationship, he had always appreciated on being taught how to make a good dinner out of what the sea had to offer. The broad-shouldered jaguar was weaving through the rich vegetation of the jungle, his ice blue eyes narrowing as he pawed at some leaves that had gotten in the way before hearing the faint ring of the bell from the border that was at the only connection of the island and the rest of the territories it was connected to. His long tail flicked behind him as the wildcat stepped onto the sandy shores to halt beside the others that appeared to be speaking to someone interested in joining.

Elizabeth. The tattooed jaguar tipped his down to look at the dark brown eyed gaze of the female, his own cool stare connecting as he flashed a light smirk towards her direction while he gave a nod. He noticed the hat that decorated her head and it seemed she explained where she had gotten it from. Late father? He was tempted to ask who it might be but the probability of him knowing who they were seemed slim. "Well, Elizabeth, welcome to the Typhoon. My name is Pincher, the captain of the crew. If you have any questions or hell even comments, you can find me probably drunk at the tavern." The male greeted and lightly joked, giving a light nod of his head as he introduced himself. Hopefully she would like the crew even if some tended to be rough around the edges, they were still all good in his eyes.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - JUNJI - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]junji was still getting used to the sharp edges of the crew, but he knew well enough that they were all good-hearted. even the incredibly grumpy caesar; though he'd never say that to the man's face, he knew there was some sort of goodness in him. the little half-angel trotted up after pincher and plopped his rump in the sand, offering a sweet smile up to the pirate hat-wearing lioness. "hi," he cooed. "i'm junji. was your dad a pirate?"

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Character Graveyard. - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 400px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; color: black;"]Dark-brown eyes would look upward at Pincher as the Captain approached and a look of respect would form in her dark-hues. He was clearly the leader of these guys, she could tell by the way he walked and talked. A lopsided-grin on the female's maw, she would speak, her words directed to Pincher. "Nice to meet ya, Captain." Elizabeth said, then she would turn to Junji as he had approached the scene.

In a few days or so, she was certain she would be used to the crew's sharp edges. After all, she had grown up around a rather tough crowd, as she was the daughter of a pirate. "Yes. He was a pirate and so am I. I suppose I'll carry his not-so-famous legacy on."

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - purgatory - 08-01-2018

[align=center][div style="width:55%;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:120%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;color:#5c5c5c"]Oh, a new face. Cronas' pale optics spotted Elizabeth first- well her hat to be more specific. It was an odd hat if they were being honest but they didn't mean that in a rude way. In fact, they were quite curious about it and indirectly, curious about Elizabeth. Following after Junji, they maneuvered themselves so they were standing next to Caesar. Head tilted to the side, they stared at the lioness for a while before sitting down. Dipping their head politely as a long grey tail wrapped around small paws, the child spoke flatly. "Hello, Cronas is Cronas. They welcome Elizabeth to the Typhoon." they lifted their head once more to look at her, whiskers twitching curiously.
[div style="width:55%;font-family:verdana;font-size:8.5pt;text-align:justify;line-height:140%;text-transform:lowercase;word-spacing:-0.5px;letter-spacing:-0.5px;margin-left:50px;margin-top:8px"] sincerely, inadvertent ignorance ・゚✧*

Re: YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN / joining - Luciferr - 08-02-2018

[table][tr][td]
KNOW THE DARK BUT LET IT REST
Vandal's approach - and subsequent copycat attitude - merely evoked a raised brow but an amused glint in mercury to red eyes as Lucifer nodded towards her approach - things were certainly more lively with her antics these days.

of course then Elisabeth spoke up and the dragon nodded "well then welcome aboard Elisabeth - Lucifer Grimm, a pleasure" of course then Pincher was joining the group along with Cronas and Junji, the great dragon shifting slightly so the three could walk up without a wall of black scales in the way.

TAGSPLAYLISTLARGE DRAGON • TYPHOON / CREWMATE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]