Beasts of Beyond
tea party [...] safe and sound - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: tea party [...] safe and sound (/showthread.php?tid=4333)

tea party [...] safe and sound - lessa - 08-01-2018

✯ — honestly, it's just me, brainlessly, so silly, always hoping for good to be
Tea and snacks.  Lessa could do tea and snacks.  Powerful motivation was what she lacked, but it was, at the very least, something to do with her paws.  With her mind, that was constantly on the move.  Lately it had slowed down a little.  Lingering on the same thoughts.  Said thoughts never seemed to leave; constantly plaguing her mind and bringing her down.  It was the same questions, same memories, running through her mind.  The 'what ifs', the last times she saw certain faces... The 'whys'.  It didn't get her anywhere, but she had a hard time running from her own head.  That'd always been the case.

Even when things did get better, she had something or someone to worry about and then she could not help it.  Putting her mind and body at worked seemed to help a little.  Temporarily.  Of course, her mind tended to wander even then.  Her attention span was rather weak at best.

Tea and snacks
. The marten had set up pillows and blankets around the Grand Circle.  Maximum comfort.  A music playing device she barrowed was playing softly in the background; relaxing instrumental tracks.  In the midst of it all, Lessa had set up a little table, with a small array of teas - ranging from herbal to simple iced and sweet teas - and even some hot cocoa, for those who preferred chocolate above all things.  Next to all of that was a few small bowls of snacks; ranging from gathered berries and pretzels and even smores.

It took up most of her morning, and for that she was rather glad, even if Calum did have to shriek at her a few times to prevent her from making hot cocoa more like scolding cocoa.  Though it made her nearly jump out of her skin, it did almost make her laugh a little, just seeing how serious the usually mischievous bird looked.

When she was satisfied, the presently three-legged Halo practically collapsed onto a small mass of pillows, a cup of lemon balm tea close by though she did not seem very focused onto it.  Her visible eye had grown dim seemingly the moment she landed, her mind drifting off somewhere far away.
[div style="text-align: right; text-transform: lowercase; text-shadow: 0px 0px 2px cornflowerblue; font-size: 12px;"]— lessa ren solo
#psychosocial.

Re: tea party [...] safe and sound - MOONMADE - 08-01-2018

[size=9pt]The layout of the whole thing makes Moon feel like Lessa is the one true God, like he'll never be more grateful, like he'll be eternally in debt to the Halo, because he's exhausted, again, and those blankets look like genuine clouds. He makes it to the edge before he collapses into a pile of golden fur, heaving a sigh like he's some old lady with arthritis. "Lessa," he manages to say, breathy, "Good-- great idea. Proud of you."

He sits like that for a moment or two, basking in the shared silence, before he spots the hot chocolate and heads straight for it. He's never tried it before, which is probably why he's so desperate to get his paws on it, but Disney has hyped it up enough and so he has high expectations. He takes a sip and it trails down his throat and makes him feel like he doesn't have PTSD from his childhood, like insomnia is just a chain coffee shop and, responsibilities and chores, who? It's fair to say he's happy.

Re: tea party [...] safe and sound - Luciferr - 08-02-2018

[table][tr][td]
FAREWELL, I'VE GONE TO TAKE MY THRONE ABOVE,
But don't weep for me, 'Cause this will be, the labour of my love
"Lady Lessa, Moonmade" a quiet solemn voice greeted, a larger beast joining the two for their quiet peace as Anzarel shifted his large form to seat comfortably amid them but not suffocating the two and quietly resting his head upon star specked paws, strange dual toned gaze pensive.

occasionally he'd glance to Lessa - somewhat curious of the three legged Halo that had once taken in an amnesiac reborn nephew as her own - hm, it sorta made her his sister in a way? though that thought brought familiar pangs of sadness from the missing space where his twin would be.

he glanced away, quietly reaching for some tea.

TAGSPLAYLISTHELLION (9FT) • ASCENDANTS / OBSERVER
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: tea party [...] safe and sound - tori - 08-02-2018

His body still ached, various dull pains and what felt like a rip in his muscles that he ought to keep an eye on just in case. If anything in this world right now would bring him true joy, it would be something comfortable to lay on. Like...pillows, perhaps? As luck would have it, Lessa had thrown together a beautiful display of tea, hot chocolate, and pillows. And food. Always had to have the food.

"This is so cute, please forgive me for this in advance." Alex said sleepily, taking a few steps forward before his legs gave out from under him and he went face first into one of the pillows. He stayed like that for a good few moments, then his tail began to slowly thump against the ground. He shifted his body around until his chin was resting on the pillow instead of his face. Pillows were nice but oxygen was a must.

♡♡♡

Re: tea party [...] safe and sound - HEARTEYES - 08-02-2018

[div style="width: 45%; margin: auto; font-family: Verdana; font-size: 11px; line-height: 110%; text-align: justify"]A tea party. The sight makes Hearteyes' chest ache, a wisp of a childhood memory appearing in the back of her mind. Her youngest sibling had constantly dragged her to make-believe tea parties when they were kittens, and for a short time it became an escape from her benevolent parents. She can't help but smile as she approaches the group, a purr rumbling in her chest. The molly settles beside Moonmade without a second thought, flashing him and the others a smile. She gets to work with snuggling into the blankets, her purring becoming louder. "This is so nice, Lessa! You did a great job. Do you have any rose tea? It's my favorite." She meows, head poking out of the blanket to gaze up at the party's host.

Re: tea party [...] safe and sound - Beverly Resurgam. - 08-04-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px;"]See, this was perfect for Beverly. She loved tea more than anything else, though rarely drank it; there was something so... familiar, nostalgic really, about drinking tea. Her favorite was strawberry green tea and, as she arrived in the Grand Circle, she immediately found herself a cup and grinned.

Turning away from the table, the short feline picked a nice pillow and laid out on it, drinking some of her tea after getting comfortable. "This is really great," she complimented, echoing the others. "Wait, oh my god, I don't think I've met everyone here yet. I'm Beverly, but you can just call me Bev."