Beasts of Beyond
ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT (/showthread.php?tid=4312)

ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-31-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Ever since Kate was born, she had always felt that she was much different. She had felt something was different about her than her siblings. Sure, she was part demon like the rest of her siblings, but there was something different about her. She had began to wonder what was different, but then a voice that she had no idea what it was told her that she was different. She had realized that she was roaming around, and for whatever reason things had seemed to be magical around her. She had wondered if there were things that she didn't even know about herself.

She decided she was going to ask around, maybe her family would understand. She thought about asking her father, but she figured he wouldn't know. But as she began to ask around, she had heard from someone that her Aunt Rosemary was a witch. Was this what she was? She didn't really know, so she wondered if she should ask her aunt about this. But before she could even bother to ask her aunt, the bengal decided to visit her aunt's home. She called out to her aunt, hoping she was home. "Aunt Rosemary, are you busy?"

[member=1130]rosemary roux[/member]
//figured i'd include you in the prompt
TAGSKatherine Roux-Cipher of The Typhoon PLAYLIST

Re: ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT - ROSEMARY - 07-31-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX

The ocelot, as usual, did her best work at night - the crispness of the chilled air helped clear her mind, and she felt more in tune with her magic. Night made even the most mundane of her chores tolerable, such as laying out the herbs she collected out on her floor and use her magic to suck the water from the leaves to dry them instantly. When she heard her name called, the ocelot paused in her work, her ears twitching as she recognized the voice as belonging to one of her nieces. One of her half-demon nieces, to be more specific, though Rosemary never cared too much about things like that.

Poking her head out of her treehouse window, the pale wildcat looked down to see Katherine below; so, her ears hadn't been playing tricks on her. It was rare for people to speak her out without the urgency of someone needing a medic. "Not at the moment - why don't you come up and tell me what's going on?" Rosemary called out, motioning with a paw to the rickety rope ladder that hung down, its wooden planks stained with time chipped at the ends.

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 08-01-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Katherine had wondered if her aunt would know what she was going through. There were a lot of magical things going on with her. She was feel different than when she had been born. Sure, when she had been born she didn't feel any powers. But things were different for her now. She wondered if her aunt would know. "Well, I was wondering if you could help me with something. Lately, i've been feeling different. I've noticed that I have these powers." The female wondered if she was a witch. Maybe Rosemary would have the answers to what was going on with the female. She was already half blind, so all she saw was the outline of her Aunt. Sure, she could see figures, but that was it. She had no idea what her aunt looked like at all. She barely knew what her father looked like. Sure, she knew his scent, and what he sounded like. But nothing else, and it was sad for the young girl.
TAGSKatherine Roux-Cipher of The Typhoon PLAYLIST

Re: ALL THE STARS | OPEN PROMPT - ROSEMARY - 08-02-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX
The ocelot's brow quirked upwards - another one of Pincher's children tapped into their powers, hm? She liked the thought of that; she liked teaching others, especially her family, about magic and the abilities that came with them. Jumping out of her treehouse to the ground below, her decent slowed expertly with her air elemental abilities, she stepped closer to Katherine. The girl made no move to come up to her treehouse, and she wondered if the girl's eyes were getting worse; though that seemed like a stupid thing to bring up now.

"What kind of powers?" she asked, not able to keep the question inside her mouth for too long. Goldie and Coldblue already proved capable of magic, though only the male sought her out for help controlling his abilities. Given the wide variety of magics around - and the fact they didn't seem to be nearly as hereditary as her coven liked to believe - she was curious just magic her niece tapped into. "And I can certainly help; did your father tell you that I grew up in a coven of witches? I learned magic before I learned how to read," she added, a slight hint of pride in her otherwise apathetic voice.
[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI