Beasts of Beyond
BABY BOY — STORAGE & TAGS - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: BABY BOY — STORAGE & TAGS (/showthread.php?tid=4300)

BABY BOY — STORAGE & TAGS - THESEUS - 07-31-2018

[align=center]
[ fire, it burns my skin ] ——————————————————–
—— ♡ BUT I STILL WANT TO PLAY WITH IT, LIKE A SHARK FIN IN THE SWIM. I CUT MYSELF AND JUMP ON IN. BABY BOY, BABY BROTHER, WE’RE LOSING YOU TO THE GUTTER. A WOMAN, SHE'S AT MY DOOR, AND TOO BAD IT’S MY BEST FRIEND’S GIRL. SHE’S COOKING UP A CIVIL WAR; I’M DUMB ENOUGH TO STORM THE SHORES, YEAH. THERE’S A RED-LIGHT UP AHEAD, I DRIVE MY CAR INTO IT I’M A LITTLE KID WITH A BIG DEATH WISH. I BITE THE LIPS, THE LIPS THAT KISS.—— ﷽﷽﷽﷽
————————————– [ pinterest 1pinterest 2 ﹠ song ]

[div style="width:500px;font-size:8pt;line-height:1.4;font-family:arial;text-align:justify"]TABLE OF CONTENTS: A LIST OF IMPORTANT THINGS IN THIS THREAD ——————————– —— [ 1. TAGS, POST ONE ]  [ 2. THINGS, POST NUMBER ]

Re: BABY BOY — STORAGE & TAGS - THESEUS - 07-31-2018

[div style="width:500px;font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.4;font-family:arial;text-align:justify"]GENERAL INFORMATION | THE DEVIL, HE’S AT MY DOOR ——————————————–—
Theseus, goes by Theo. | Trans Male [He/Him] | Homosexual, 6 on the Kinsey Scale | Single. —— NPC x NPC; abandoned and adopted. | ~3 Years Old. | Flirtatious, has commitment issues. —— Crewmate of The Typhoon.  |  Loyal to none; tough to earn but also to lose. Chaotic Goodish. —— Several former relationships, including one serious one that ended with the death of his partner, Stiletto/Letty. Still grieving, though not entirely naturally. Wears his necklace as a memory.

[align=right]—————————— AND I KNOW WHAT HE CAME HERE FOR | PHYSICAL INFORMATION-
[ REFERENCES ] | Small, lean, may almost seem delicate at first. Surprisingly agile and strong. —— A warm cinnamon-red lion with white piebald patches and freckles. Brightly colored, clean. —— Medium dark brown eyes, warm both in color and depth of feeling. Smiles often and happily. —— Surprisingly scarred for someone who seems nonviolent, particularly on his back and legs. —— Wears a bear claw and tooth on a necklace around his throat, given to him by a loved one. —— Has a pierced upper right ear and tongue, both silver. Isn't really interested in more right now.

PERSONAL INFORMATION | THE KIND OF FUN THAT I ADORE —————————————–
To describe Theo in one word would be to call him impish. He's distinctly playful and warm, almost airy in everyday interactions. He's incredibly easy to talk to and confide in, which can at time be an issue. While he doesn't use anything that comes to him, there's always the possibility of it. In many ways, Theo can appear to be manipulative and deceitful, though he finds it exhausting and as harmful to him as others, so avoids it when possible. Underneath this light facade, the young lion is sharply intelligent and witty, with a sarcastic, acerbic streak. Above all else, though, he's a kind and generally lovely person who's just been through some trouble.

———————————- I LET HIM ENTER TO MAKE SOME MORE | COMBAT INFORMATION
Strength: 4 | Perception: 8 | Endurance: 6 | Charisma: 8 | Intelligence: 7 | Agility: 10 | Luck: 4 —— 70/100 Physical Difficulty | 60/100 Psychological Difficulty | 90/100 Short-Term Recovery —— Mentally & physically resilient, hard to keep down | Pretty experienced | Loves to fight dirty —— Attack in bold #A11F1D or similar | [member=1763]THESEUS[/member] for quick responses | PM for major plots. —— Friendly or nonviolent actions may be powerplayed, but might not be reacted to very well.

Re: BABY BOY — STORAGE & TAGS - THESEUS - 08-01-2018

[div style="width:500px;font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.4;font-family:arial;text-align:justify"]INTERACTION NOTES | NOW I KNOW THAT —————————————————————–—
Overall friendly but surprisingly reclusive and difficult to understand or know. Despite his outward charm, he much prefers to keep important details close to his heart. Very helpful and approachable, but often acts more as the listener in a conversation. He'll pull for information and engage to keep other people talking, just prefers when they're the one volunteering information. Still, reciprocity at times guides him to offer as good as he gets in conversations. He tends to internalize and prioritize the problems that others share with him. A problem-solver and caretaker.

[align=right]—————————————————– HAPPINESS GOES ON | ROMANTIC RELATIONSHIPS-
[ 1 POSSIBLE CRUSH  /  1 CURRENT CRUSH  /  3+ EX-RELATIONSHIPS  /  EXPERIENCED ] Despite the fact that Theo can find almost anyone attractive in some way, a crush that's more than fleeting is honestly rare for him. There's a distinct separation from romantic, sexual, and aesthetic attraction, as well as simply finding someone's personality easy to get along with. It takes some mix of everything to start building a crush. He has a strong desire for commitment and stability, but often doesn't allow himself to get close enough to someone for that. Flirtatious in a teasing sort of way, or even in a friendly way, but very forward. Relatively certain when he wants someone/thing. —— Has historically had a bad track record with relationships. One that he invested himself in wholly died, and the one after that ended up abandoning him to die when in trouble. Others were generally uneventful, though still memorable as most relationships tend to be.

—— Formerly involved with NPCs [Letty, a few others.]
—— Currently involved with and interested in nobody.

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: helvetica; font-size: 9pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Took the archetype quiz for this guy and he got 60% caregiver (friendly, sincere, and compassionate), 20% explorer (drawn to the unknown), and 20% creative (appreciates beauty). Elaborate on this later. How it suits him, etc.

[align=center][div style="width:500px;font-size:8.6pt;line-height:1.4;font-family:arial;text-align:justify"]CHARACTER TROPES | WAITING ON A BLACK WAVE ——————————————————
—— Good Feels Good / The Charmer / The Face / Beware The Nice Ones / Pint-Sized Powerhouse / Deliberate Injury Gambit / Violence Really Is The Answer / Pay Evil Unto Evil