Beasts of Beyond
THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] (/showthread.php?tid=4196)

THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Owlie - 07-30-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]He hadn’t been seen in a while. Perhaps for good reason. Anakin only appeared when he needed to. Or ya know. Felt like it. The ghost was a fleeting sight, and he felt comfortable in the Starpool at the territory. It was a home to him.
To him, it also felt like a gateway to the other side. He remembered his first moments of death- falling, fleeting, right into a pool and standing upright on the other side. Like a world flipped over.

Disappearing into the Starpool in the Ascendents was like that, for him. He just, disappeared. No need to expend his energy when it wasn’t needed.

Anakin only found true freedom in death. Captivity had been a cruel motif to him- a slave for his whole life. He had said “yes, Master.” Thirty three thousand times before he died. He was a slave, a slave in the Jedi Order, a slave to Palpatine, a slave once to the very suit that kept him alive.
Anakin was only free in death.

The lion vanished, his being making its way to the camp and reforming, cloudy figments of a blue ghost appearing in the camp.

"Everyone! I’d like to do a Q and A!"  Maybe it was about time he told them about himself. ”Go ahead and ask me anything within reason!”

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - GABRIEL - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-size: 9.4pt; line-height: 1.4;"]Gabe must've seen this guy only once, because he was familiar, but not to the point where the hybrid knew his name and could guess his favorite color. He was a- spirit, or something, and if Gabriel's abuela were here she'd have words for that, but he wasn't as superstitious as she had been. Or as wise, either, though he wouldn't dwell on that. Instead, he approached -a slight hop in his gait, because walking with talons wasn't easy- and he took a closer look at the wispy figure, expression unreadable. "Anything within reason? All right, how do you define 'within reason?'" One person's reason was separate from another person's reason, after all; Gabe would probably answer literally any question tossed his way, although whether or not his answers held truth to them was the issue. Whoever said these little sessions needed to be honest? They were boring, if such a person had said as much.

[align=right][i]——INFO

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - RENÉ. - 07-30-2018

[div style="0px; width:400px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px;"]René, on the other hand, had never seen this man before. Regardless, René was beyond confused by the appearance of the stranger. A question and answer sounded like it could be fun, the feline figured.

The tom walked up and took a seat beside Gabriel, curling his tail neatly round his front paws. "I'm not terribly good at asking questions," whatever that meant, "but I would enjoy learning more. ...If that's alright with you," the tom said, his tone stilted and awkward. René then returned to silence, his gaze strangely vacant.

[align=center]"SPEECH"

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Suiteheart - 07-30-2018

SUITE
HEART
Suiteheart had encountered Anakin once or twice in her time here in the Ascendants. The apparition was an interesting creature. He was a phantom, similar to Beck, but different in many ways too. The white feline, however, didn't know much about him. Perhaps now would be a good time to ask questions. It was a Q&A after all.

Sauntering over, she listened to both Gabriel and René's words. A smirk quirked up on her lips, and she wondered if Gabe's questions were meant to be sarcastic or if it was a happy accident. René offered no questions, instead saying he just wished to watch and listen. Taking a seat between those already gathered, Suiteheart put her full attention on Anakin. "What's so damn special about Starpool to you? I usually only catch glimpses of you there and no where else."

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Owlie - 07-31-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]He hadn’t seen the first two around before, but tried to give a light smile anyways. He... was still bad with expressions so it came out looking like he was trying to bare his teeth. He ceased immediately and cleared his throat. "Just... don’t ask me anything inappropriate." No. You can’t fuck ghosts.

Ah. The Starpool. "The Starpool has good energy. See... I thrive off the energy of the Force. The Starpool is strong with Force energy, so I appear most whole when I’m there. Thus, I stay there. Does that make sense?"

"SPEECH"

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Beverly Resurgam. - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; text-align: justify; font-family: verdana; font-size: 13px;"]Another Q&A? Hm, she might as well partake. The lion hosting it was a complete stranger, though she supposed who better to ask questions about? This was yet another opportunity to better know who her Clanmates were, and she needed to take every opportunity she got.

Walking up after Suiteheart, the short girl listened to Anakin answer the questions posed to him. It all started to sound like mumbo jumbo - Starpool? The Force? Huh? "Okay, uh... What's the Force? Does it, like, give you powers or anything?" Beverly chimed in then, visibly confused.

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Margaery - 07-31-2018

[align=center]

margaery mikaelson-folie
[COLOR=#B09090]"Are you a guardian angel of sorts, love?" The inquiry was delivered gently, a look of genuine confusion dancing upon chocolate hued features as she paused beside Suiteheart and Beverly. The latter earned a gentle brush of her shoulder, a tender blue-gray gaze sweeping over her for a brief moment, unable to quell that undeniable sensation of familiarity. Bev always seemed to generate some feeling of that caliber but Margaery could never truly understand why. No matter, one day the pieces of the puzzle might assemble themselves- until then, she was eager to hear Anakin's response.

Ghosts were intriguing entities and she, a paranormal creature herself, wished to understand a little more about them. She, personally, viewed Anakin as a guardian angel anyways- always watching them from the Starpool, his visits rare but visits all the same - but she didn't know if he considered himself that. [color=#b09090]"And yes," Margaery added, [color=#b09090]"Explain the force."

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - Owlie - 08-03-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]He was quiet for a moment as she inquired him about the Force. "The Force is a lot of things. The Force, most vitally, is life energy. It’s an energy field that surrounds all life.” He made a sweeping motion with his paw. "The Force was generated by all living entities, so it’s in all living entities.” He shuffles a bit. "Yes and no on the powers. Few people can wield the Force.” He didn’t want to explain the bit about midiclorians. "I was a very powerful force user in my time. When I died, I became one with the force.  Because there is much good energy at the Starpool, I appear there the most. Does that make more sense?"

He turned to look at Margaery, his mane flowing with his head movement.
"No? But I could fall under that description. I’m not really allowed to intervene in mortal toils unless divine intervention is absolutely necessary."

Re: THE WORLD IS AT YOUR COMMAND [o, Q&A] - BASTILLEPAW - 08-04-2018

[align=center][table]
[tr][td]
[Image: 2NB1bDh]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LFVCD6]
[/td][td]
[Image: ru8sUY1.png]
[/td][td]
[Image: 2LLq52q]
[/td][/tr][/table]
BASTILLEPRISONER AURELIUS
BY THE GRACE OF THE FIRE AND THE FLAMES
Right, Anakin. Bastille could sense him from time to time, lurking in the Observatory, but he rarely saw the guy if not at the Starpool. Not a big deal, in his opinion: Ani over here had told him at the time that he wasn't really looking to be a full fledged member, given, you know, the whole ghost situation. Fine by him. Bast didn't really give a fuck who haunted them as long as they were chill, and Ani seemed chill. Even if he didn't seem particularly fond of the nickname.

At the draw of a familiar aura signature, Bast yawned and wondered in his direction. His vision was still fucked up, overlapping images flooding the Circle as he headed towards the group, but he did his best to ignore them. He couldn't really tell who he was that day, everything a jumble of mixed memories and thoughts -- but that didn't matter either. Bast didn't have time to worry about his own fucking problems. He had shit to do and disasters to avoid.

Interestingly, they were talking about the Force as he came to a stop, and his pale stare locked on Ani. Ah. That explained the Force shit he was always talking about. Bast had come to think of it as an aura map, or a mode of sensing energies and whatnot, but this seemed more... alive. Spiritual. It felt like faith, a foreign concept to a godless individual. He cocked his head to the side and questioned idly, [b]"Huh. You got good and bad of this Force stuff or is it a neutral state? Like, can you sense someone's Force?"
[B]ASTRAL SERAPH — THE ASCENDANTS — [color=#e2e2e2]TAGS[color=#e2e2e2]MOODBOARD[color=#e2e2e2]PLAYLIST