Beasts of Beyond
SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ (/showthread.php?tid=4188)

Pages: 1 2 3

SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - elliot - 07-29-2018

Hello and welcome to Sunhaven's mass adoption and high position tryouts!  We are unboarded and our guide is here.  Sunhaven serves as a friendly group for merchants, shopkeepers, and socialites, but it also has a guild system for those interested in war, art, or medicine.  Below is the mass adoptions section, skip to below the line for high position tryouts!

The only stipulations for the mass adoptions is that characters remain in Sunhaven!  If they fall inactive they can also be rehomed by the respective owner of the litter.  Otherwise go nuts!  These will generally be accepted automatically.

Dean x NPC
Species: Domestic canine (German Shepherd mix)
Slots: 3
Other: preferably carry the aeris-winchester surnames, stick around for like 2 weeks

Archipelagoisland x Sheepherder (Siblings of Jericho)
Species: Domestic feline
Slots: 3
Other: We're assuming Jericho barely knew his siblings so he probably won't recognize them at first!  They don't have any established relationship but Jericho will want to get to know them and make up for lost time.  Jericho is the leader/Helion of Sunhaven.

NPC x NPC (Siblings of Bridgette)
Species: Domestic feline
Slots: 2
Other: they used to live in an abandoned luxury apartment, their mom (a npc) was a control freak, & these kiddos can take the basset surname as well!!

The form is pretty much a free-for-all, but here's what you should include:
Code:
[b]I WANT TO ADOPT A CHARACTER![/b]
[b]Litter:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

Since Sunhaven is just starting out our ranks are pretty empty, so we're looking for high positions!  Be warned that these, unlike the mass adoption, will not be accepted automatically.  While you'll be put into consideration for a position, you'll need to be active and involved.  Feel free to apply with a new or existing character, but then you'll want to head over to the Uncharted Territories board and jump on in.

Below is a list of all positions available as well as a brief description.  For more detailed information, look to our guide!  Warden is the only one with a set amount of slots, because I largely promote based on activity, creativity, involvement, etc. and not to fulfill a requirement and I don't want to limit myself if there are lots of deserving people!

Warden: One slot, deputy
Goldenblood: Multiple slots, assistant deputy
Dawnguard: Multiple slots, high position
Hearthkeeper: Multiple slots, semi-high position/stepping stone

Please post the information below if you'd like to tryout!
Code:
[b]I WANT TO TRY OUT FOR A HIGH POSITION![/b]
[b]Character name:[/b]
[b]Desired rank:[/b]
[b]Backup rank:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - axiom - 07-29-2018

[align=center]
I WANT TO TRY OUT FOR A HIGH POSITION!
Character name: Quantum Caralho
Desired rank: warden
Backup rank: goldenblood/dawnguard
Other:

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - ceilidh - 07-29-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 600px"]I WANT TO TRY OUT FOR A HIGH POSITION!
Character name: Bridgette
Desired rank: Dawnguard
Backup rank: Hearthkeeper
Other: hewwo c:

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - cyantist - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]I WANT TO ADOPT A CHARACTER!
Litter: Archipelagoisland x Sheepherder (Siblings of Jericho)
Name: Cries and Songs of War ( Warsongs )
Appearance: solid black cat w/ blue eyes. wears reddish pink ribbons around her arms and shoulders. relatively slim build, she's gone for a dex build.
Personality: serious, determined, grim, confrontational, spiritual, has a special love for dancing and music

Character name: Cries and Songs of War ( Warsongs )
Desired rank: Dawnguard
Backup rank: Hearthkeeper
Other: < 3 assuming we can apply with adopted characters?

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - elliot - 07-30-2018

yep and she's accepted!!

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - cyantist - 07-30-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]sweet, i'll get her joining up soon < 3

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - JA´SUNNA - 07-30-2018

tracking bc i don't think i want ja'sunna to have a position yet bUT i'm interested to see who applies for who and who joins the sunhaven family

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - Keeekeeey - 07-31-2018

Ooo track

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - Flowery - 08-01-2018

I WANT TO ADOPT A CHARACTER!
Litter: NPC XX NPC ( siblings of bridgette )
Name: Jeanne Bassett
Appearance: long-haired pale ginger tabby with yellow eyes, fur often ruffled and unkept. she is short in height but sturdy in build.
Personality: very charismatic | unskilled in basic medicine, arts, or anything, but rather keen in terms of fighting skills | gullible and trusting easily

Character name: Jeanne Bassett
Desired rank: Warden
Backup rank: Goldenblood or Dawnguard
Other: hi o/

Re: SUNHAVEN MASS ADOPTION AND HP TRYOUTS ☼ - elliot - 08-01-2018

accepted!!