Beasts of Beyond
so there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties [ open ] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: so there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties [ open ] (/showthread.php?tid=4102)

so there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties [ open ] - adomania - 07-28-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; width: 55%; line-height:115%; text-align: justify;font-family: calibri;"]// don't mind me im in the mood to shitpost and I was inspired by this

At this post it was almost common knowledge to anyone who had known Myliu long enough that the child was clueless in terms of language. He had learned enough to get by, but other than that it was a struggle every day in order to get around and along with people. It didn't bother the wolf, however, as he did not mind being avoided. Perhaps other children his age would have found the active lack of participation with him to be something worth being troubled about, but he preferred to be alone to begin with, despite having technically joined this group of his own volition to begin with.

He didn't belong, and that was just a simple fact that he accepted. He would stay as long as he could, then continue to survive in other ways if that didn't work out.

As a result, it was strange whenever Myliu picked up on a word, as it often surprised those who knew roughly what he already understood to hear him use another one. If they were ever surprised by other words, the next one he had ended up learning would most definitely prove to be alarming.

"Fuck," the low rumble of the child rang out as he pawed at the book in his paws (a simple one, meant to teach him some more words in the English language), and where he learned it... who knew?

Re: so there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties [ open ] - ★ HAZEL - 07-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
with grace in your heart and flowers in your hair
Hazel’s language barrier stemmed from two different issues: Mother’s hatred for novels and her fluency in Latin. As a child, she’d yearned for books and things to read, heedless of the fact that she had no idea what the English alphabet really looked like. There were things around the house with English lettering, but Hazel couldn’t make sense of it, as most of them looked like illegitimate Latin words. So she’d dreamed of stories of princes and princesses, of knights and dragons and gods too powerful for their own good; of what it might look like on paper. What it would be like to see their thoughts and know what they were going through and say “wow, me too!”

Hazel’s dreams were currently in the works of beocoming a reality: Bastille teaching her to read English had quite possibly been one of the best things that had happened to her, honestly. Of course, it had become less a teaching lesson and more just listening to him read classics, but she didn’t mind. It was one of the most relaxing things Hazel had experienced. It was also the only time she’d ever seen him that at ease, which was frankly quite impressive.

Wandering over to Myliu, Hazel winced at his foul tongue, noting that she’d met him once before and he didn’t seem to speak much. “Hello.” The feline greeted, glancing briefly at the book he was flipping through. She was fairly sure she’d been over that same book and given up half way through a while ago, too frustrated with it to continue. “Are you learning to read?” She tacked on carefully, voice polite in case it might be a sensitive subject.
HAZEL E CAELUM — KUIPER CORPORAL — MOODBOARDPLAYLISTTAGS
© MADI

Re: so there I was, barbecue sauce on my titties [ open ] - Suiteheart - 07-29-2018

SUITE
HEART
If there was one person who Myliu might have learned the word from, it was probably Suiteheart. The white feline (unless she was paying special attention), usually didn't censor herself. She often let expletives slip passed her maw, and she never noticed. She was usually the sole reason most of her children learned such colorful language. "Better me than someone else," she had always told herself, much to her wife's chagrin.

The remark Myliu made was quiet, but Suiteheart caught it (mother hearing at its finest). It caused her to pause in her walk. She had stopped mid-pad and swiveled her head, one fictional eyebrow drew upward. Had she heard that correctly? Considering she watched Hazel wince ever so slightly at the language, the white domestic figured her hearing was spot on. "Oh, fuck," she breathed. Well, point proven.

Biting back her laughter and amusement over the child's word choice, Suiteheart strolled forward, stopping beside Hazel, eyes moving to the book. She cocked her head to the side in order to read the title a bit better. "I didn't know you liked to read," she commented, a tiny smile upon her lips. So, Myliu was teaching himself to read? She was proud of him!

[b]suiteheart folie-mikaelson . ecliptic admiral . the ascendants . tags
© [color=black]MADI