Beasts of Beyond
Hello <33 - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: Hello <33 (/showthread.php?tid=4089)

Pages: 1 2

Hello <33 - Seina - 07-28-2018

[align=center]
So i finally decided to make a account here as well after alot of people have suggested this site to me. You might know me from FF under the same name as this one or BB, or my latest site i've joined, UC. To be honest i'm not even sure what i'm doing since i'm suppose to retire myself from roleplaying buuuut lets just say it does not go that well xD I feel restless but instead of returning to FF i decided to check this site out instead since UC is a bit low in activetly right now.

Enough about that. Some fun facts about myself is that i'm anime/manga dork how is a little bit to addicted to yaoi(b+b) for my own good to be honest. I'm also an art artist if now my shitart counts as art cx I also tends to go far to overboard when i write so if i decide to roleplay here i apologize in advantage if i write to long posts xD

Well that's that -oh! and hello ^.^

Re: Hello <33 - Kink - 07-28-2018

SEINA! Welcome to BoB Smile

I just joined a few days ago myself but we definitely need to roleplay at some point!!

Re: Hello <33 - Cheeters - 07-28-2018

gASP HENLO SEINA!! it's been a long time since i've seen you but it's awesome that you decided to check bob out! i'm cheeters but feel free to call me cheets. if you ever wanna plot or talk, feel free to pm me or dm me on discord!! C:

Re: Hello <33 - OMEGA - 07-28-2018

Hey Seina, welcome to the site C:

Re: Hello <33 - Seina - 07-29-2018

(07-28-2018, 05:41 PM)Kink link Wrote: SEINA! Welcome to BoB Smile

I just joined a few days ago myself but we definitely need to roleplay at some point!!

oh hello Kink! nice to see you here as well! and for sure we should ^^

(07-28-2018, 07:13 PM)Cheeters link Wrote: gASP HENLO SEINA!! it's been a long time since i've seen you but it's awesome that you decided to check bob out! i'm cheeters but feel free to call me cheets. if you ever wanna plot or talk, feel free to pm me or dm me on discord!! C:
CHEETERS!! omg it's you how roleplayed Levi right?? It's so nice to see you again <33
for sure will do!! i would love to roleplay with you again!!

(07-28-2018, 07:30 PM)PYRO link Wrote: Hey Seina, welcome to the site C:
Vexxy my sweetiepie <33 I'm so happy to see you're here as well!! I've even seen Feliks lurking around so can't wait to follow his story on bob!!

Re: Hello <33 - Cheeters - 07-29-2018

AAAA YES I PLAYED LEVI. and yesss i'm so glad you decided to join us! and yESYES,, i'm down for plotting with you!! ^^

Re: Hello <33 - REIKO. - 07-29-2018

SEINA CHAN<33

hi bb<3

Re: Hello <33 - Seina - 07-29-2018

[align=center]
REIKO-CHAN HI!! <33
i've missed you <3

Re: Hello <33 - Sorrel - 07-29-2018

OMG SEINA YOU'RE HERE. I'VE MISSED YOU.

Re: Hello <33 - Seina - 07-30-2018

[align=center]
OMG!! SORREL HI!! IT'S SO NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!, AND I'VE MISSED YOU TO <33