Beasts of Beyond
TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE (/showthread.php?tid=4065)

TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
The young bengal feline had asked for a weekly task from her Aunt Rosemary. So her aunt wanted her to set up a small icebreaker game? Two truths, one lie? Simple enough for the young girl. But who was going to want to play with her? She didn't think anyone was going to want to play with her. But she decided to at least think about where to set this up. Of course, she decided to hang in the middle of camp, as she wondered who was going to join her. "Anyone wanna join me in a little game? It's the two truths, one lie game? You hae to figure out which one of them lie." she wondered if anyone would join her.
TAGSKatherine Roux-Cipher of The Typhoon PLAYLIST

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - VANDAL R. - 07-28-2018

Vandal knows some of the Ciphroux siblings, but not all. She's seen Katherine around every so often but hasn't gotten around to hanging out with her yet - and she plans of remedying that by wandering over at the mention of an icebreaker (they seem to be getting more and more popular as the days go by). She figures it wouldn't hurt to make that her first official attempt of getting to know her niece. "Sure, I'll join."

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - dead chars - 07-28-2018

↠↠ Tokoyami had played very few games when he had still been a normal highschooler. He had usually preferred to stay to himself in his room, and the activities he did participate in had usually been physical or athletic or something similar. Like volleyball or basketball. He'd always been pretty good at those, but whether it was because of his own skill or his Quirk was usually up to the audience. Long story short, he had never played two truths and a lie, but it sounded pretty easy.

"I will also play," he clarified as he padded over, glancing between Katherine and Vandal for a moment before settling his gaze on his own paws. Paws were still very strange concepts to him. He was walking on his toes all the time, but it felt super normal. He missed being human.

Template by Quill

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-28-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
Two truths and one lie, huh? That was rather interesting. A game that nobody played around here often. At Kathrine's call, Caesar made his way over. "I'm playing." He announced as he took a seat beside Vandal.
#psychosocial.

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-28-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
After announcing that she wanted to play a game, she already had three players who wanted to join her. Her Aunt Vandal, her grandfather, and someone that she didn't know. "You guys wanna play? Awesome. I'll go first then. Hmm. Well let's see, I have three parents. I already have a crush on someone. And I have a small mole on my leg."[/b] of course she knew what was true and what was not. She did have a mole on her leg, and three parents. but of course, she wasn't going to tell anyone about it. she wanted to see if anyone could guess what was true. Of course, she was sure that everyone knew about her parents.

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - CLEO R. C. - 07-28-2018

CLEO ROUX-CIPHER
Two truths and a lie? What was that?

Eshe had whispered many things to her in their time alone, but she didn't recall any lessons about whatever game her sister was hosting. She supposed that she'd make an appearance for appearances sake then, settling down next to her aunt Vandal only to permit a crimson gaze to fall upon Katherine. Three parents, a mole, and a crush? Her and her sister were far from the closest of pairs but she figured she had enough sibling intuition to at least make an educated guess.

[color=#445544]"You don't have a crush, do you?" The child inquired smugly, her faraway voice laced with a certain level of certainty. She thought on her words for a few seconds, only then starting to doubt her answer. What if was the mole? Cleo didn't actively scour her siblings for birthmarks so it was more than possible that Katherine did possess one. Oh well, she supposed she'd just have to live with her choice- she was too stubborn to take it back anyways.
© MADI

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - PINCHER - 07-29-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher had always been fond of games especially when he was a kid. Due to the constant workings that his father put him into and not being able to spend time for himself, games had been a rewarding gesture to the youth in the gang as a way to settle down and not worry about one's duties so much. His favorite game was a card game that was prominent in places that spoke spanish, it had been called La Loteria and he had always found excitement in it. It was a different way to play bingo but he had always enjoyed the drawings that the cards had and despite it being seen as a rather childish game, he always found joy in it. The only problem was that it wasn't a game that was known much about but he didn't mind. Pincher had work and family and crewmates to keep him busy but there were times where he was able to slip out of his quarters and head out to socialize with the others that inhabited the island.

The male had been stretching out in the entrance of his home, enjoying the sun that bathed down and outlined his lean form. He always enjoyed being able to live on an island that was always usually sunny and perfect weather despite the humidity that filled the jungle. A small sigh of satisfaction rolled out of his lips as the demigod relaxed and began heading out to see what was happening when he caught sight of the small group that appeared to be playing a sort of game. Curious, the ash gray jaguar halted behind Cleo and locked his vibrant ice blue eyes onto Katherine, noticing that she was playing the "two truths, one lie" game. He remembered playing it a few times and it would be interesting to see if his crewmates knew him well enough to know which one he would lie about or told the truth. He was a private man and was known for his stoic poker face so this would certainly be interesting. "Like Cleo said, I'm quite sure that you don't have a crush, Katherine." Pincher replied as he settled down beside Vandal and Cleo, his round silky black ears pricked as he rumbled "Hell, why not. I'll join." Might as well since he wanted to see how well-informed he was about everyone in the Typhoon.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - dead chars - 07-29-2018

↠↠ Tokoyami had no idea which was true and which was a lie. Based on what the others were saying, Katherine was lying about having a crush, but he wasn't sure. Of course, he hadn't been in the clan long, either- getting to know people hadn't been a priority over finding out where he was and knowing the lay of the land. So all three options were equally plausible. The crow-headed cat's creamy tail flicked as he thought, blinking at Katherine for a moment. What to choose...?

"You do not have a crush," he eventually agreed, voice flat despite his interest. Tokoyami had eventually buckled and gone with the crowd. Usually he didn't do things like that- mob mentality was a dangerous thing in his mind -but this was just a game. And, even if it was just a game, he wanted to be right on every guess. Of course, moles on animals didn't seem plausible unless it was underneath the fur, but... this just seemed better. After all, he was almost sure that Pincher was this child's father. Didn't parents typically know their children well?

He settled then, waiting for Katherine to confirm or deny their guesses.

Template by Quill

Re: TELL ME HOW TO LIVE | OPEN + WT + TWO TRUTHS & ONE LIE - KATHERINE PRAELIUM - 07-29-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
Seeing that her sister was joining as well as her father, she knew they would know the truth. She didn't have a crush on anyone. Maybe they thought it was because she didn't know anyone. But in reality, she didn't care for having a crush. She was only 4 months old. But of course, she was sure when she got older she would find someone that she could crush on. But of course, that was some time away from now. "Well I suppose you are all right. I don't have a crush. Hmm, How about you Cleo? Your next." She wondered what Cleo was going to say.