Beasts of Beyond
hellooo! - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Board (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Thread: hellooo! (/showthread.php?tid=4001)

Pages: 1 2

hellooo! - Happeh - 07-27-2018

hello! i'm prolly gonna throw a character in bob, at some point, when i decide to stop being lazy (': and it's more then likely gonna be lavender, from ff or at least a remake of him! but anyway, i'm happeh, and i'm also from ff/bb. i'm probably known for playing lucien/sai coulter, spanishlullaby, immy/immortalkisses, and trenchwarfare/trey all on ff, and that's about it. i look forward to seeing some old faces and to seeing some new ones! (ignore my ugly way of never using caps ;-Wink

Re: hellooo! - vellichor - 07-27-2018

hi happeh!! idk if we saw each other much on ff but I definitely recognize you! I played a lot of different characters over the years but my most recent was Jacob Wickliff (who I actually transferred to bob haha). I know I recognize Spanishlullaby and Immy tho. I look forward to see you around! If you wanna plot with any of my characters or anything feel free to shoot me a dm!

Re: hellooo! - rakue - 07-27-2018

hey happeh! i was rakue over on bob, im rly glad you found your way over!! im excited to see you in the animal rp as well <33

also omg nO worries i never use caps except to randomly capitalize parts of a word oops

Re: hellooo! - Kink - 07-27-2018

Hey!! Welome to BoB! I just joined the other day myself so let me know if you ever want to roleplay- I'm dying to get my boy Ops active on here so just send me a PM if your itnerested Smile

Re: hellooo! - Orion - 07-31-2018

i remember a lot of those characters! welcome to the site, dude
if you need any help, let me know and i'll be here to help out

Re: hellooo! - Happeh - 07-31-2018

oof, sorry for the late reply!

ahhh, ty for knowing my babies! and i def recognize jacob, although none of my characters interacted with himĀ  (': sweats ty for the welcome!!

ty for the welcome!! & i might go to human rp too when the new boards hit

ty for the welcome! although ive set up nobody im just chilling atm, until tje new places are in

& thanks my dude

Re: hellooo! - Sorrel - 08-05-2018

Omg Happeh its so good to see you! I definitely didn't expect to see you here!! How are you? : D Welcome!!

Re: hellooo! - raz - 08-09-2018

i recognise span but i dont remember who i had at the time hhh

uhh hi though im raz, i recognise you but i dont expect you to recognise me :^) i play aya in tanglewood (who i brought over from the accursed website) and melody in ascendants (also brought over) so! welcome

Re: hellooo! - Happeh - 08-12-2018

i feel so bad, but you seem so familiar, i just can't place where! i remember characters more then their roleplayers names ig hnnngg. anyways, i'm good! i'll prolly have 1 person in the human rp and then 1 in the animal, maybe! but thank you!

ooo your user looks kinda familiar? i think there was a raz during that time with span, too! did you play koko? (i think that was a nickname for a character, i don't remember, i'm sorry) thank you for the welcome!!

Re: hellooo! - raz - 08-12-2018

i didnt play koko but i think my character at the time was sylvia?? maybe not tho