Beasts of Beyond
i drove all night /-/ open, drunk - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i drove all night /-/ open, drunk (/showthread.php?tid=3984)

i drove all night /-/ open, drunk - deimos - 07-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_opwgzxenNS1tvso1qo1_540.gif]
DELDRACH
FEMALE — LIONESS — LONER
[div style="background-color: #210808; color: #9B5151; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]She couldn't stop crying. She was on a stretch of beach, her chest heaving as her body fought against itself to keep the alcohol down. Jumbalie. It was her fault that Deldrach didn't fight Primus for a better life. She had let Primus beat her child because she was too afraid, scars inching about her neck from where she had tried before. She couldn't tell anyone or Primus would kill Jumbalie. Her head laid on the beach, ears just brushing at the bottle. Well, one of them at least.

No one quite knew why this massive, armed and dangerous jaglion was laying on a beach absolutely sobbing and smelling heavily of potent rum, terribly hiccuping and wheezing to get air in between sobs. Jumbalie was gone, and it was her fault. Why couldn't she move past it? Deldrach didn't quite know. She gagged suddenly, her body trying to throw up the alcohol, her paw beating against the sand. The sun was slowly setting, but Deldrach didn't seem to care, a low moan rising from her throat.

"Jumbaaaa..."

Re: i drove all night /-/ open, drunk - VANDAL R. - 07-26-2018

Vandal knows the smell of alcohol - and knows the smell of tears. Finding them both dancing in the air is enough to cause her to worry, especially with Deldrach's scent thrown into the mix. It's a curious combination that she never really thought she'd have to encounter, but it's there, right in front of her, and she's worried sick already. She can feel her heart dropping into her stomach, her muscles tensing as she springs into a run, a flight, trying to follow the scent to its source.

She finds Deldrach by the beach, nearly toppling over as she forces her altitude to lower, to get over closer in worry. As she descends, her eyes scan the jaglion's body for injuries - there are none that she can see, but it's clear to her that what pains her - what pains her isn't something that can be seen. Her paws finally meet the soft sand and she runs the rest of the way, skidding to a stop in front of Deldrach and lowering her head.

"Del, Del hey..." It's clear Deldrach has had too much to drink in too bad a time, and Vandal is all too familiar with those situations. Too many nights have been spent exactly the same way for her to pretend that she doesn't know what it's like to drown bitter anguish in alcohol. One thing she does know, however, is that one can never find the answers at the bottom of a bottle. "Del, it's me - it's Vannie - what -" She stops, rights herself. "Del, what can I do to help?"

Re: i drove all night /-/ open, drunk - deimos - 07-26-2018

[Image: tumblr_opwgzxenNS1tvso1qo1_540.gif]
DELDRACH
FEMALE — LIONESS — LONER
[div style="background-color: #210808; color: #9B5151; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; width: 500px; height: 340px; padding: 10px;"]Her lip trembled as she saw a black, vaguely black shape that is, descend. What was that? She couldn't tell. Everything was blurry and watery and she felt sick and- Deld broke out in another sob as she saw the green tint in the fur. She knew who it was, she didn't need Vandal to tell her. She shakily tried to move, to gather the bottles beneath her, to hide them- to hide her mistakes.

Her voice reached a new pit of fear as she speaks to Vandal, trying to lay down and cover the bottles. She grimaced, hoping they didn't break, her sobs still coming through clear. "No wha'.. it looksh lik- hic!" She coughed, then gagged again, looking away. Her paws shuffle, and she realized she can't lay there any longer, not like this, not like the mess of a person she was. She tries to break away, only to fall back into the sand with a large THUMP, the bottles uncovered and empty.

"I'm sorry Vannie. Jumba'sh gone and it'sh.. my fault. M' shorry." She slurred out, her eyes squeezed closed.