Beasts of Beyond
long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare (/showthread.php?tid=3980)

long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - pallid-i - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — Now she wasn't one for meet and greets, but she was in dire need of socializing and getting to know her peers. Even if only just a little bit. So here she was, getting ready to start a little game for fun. Truth or dare was a fun game, right? Eh, in her opinion it was.

So anyways, she stood awkwardly for a second before she finally spoke up. "Uh.. Anyone want to play truth or dare? I know it's a common game but I like playing it, so.." She trailed off, shuffling her paws. Hopefully at least two people wanted to play with her..

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - HEARTEYES - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:45%;font-family:verdana"]Truth or dare. Had she and her siblings ever played that game? Hearteyes couldn't be too sure. She seems to have a talent of being in places where her clanmates decided to be, which was lucky because she was trying her best to get to know all of them. The molly abandons her game of catch with the wall at the mention of a more interesting game, lifting her head to see who had called. She smiles at the sight of Pimostra, jumping to her paws and trotting over. "I've never played truth or dare! How do you play?" She asks, tilting her head.

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - MOONMADE - 07-26-2018

[size=9pt]"You pick a person," comes Moon's voice as the limping lion approaches, having just delivered some fresh herbs to the Medic Den. He's tired, having been up late with a kid at the border who'd been attacked, but he's not in the worst mood he can be. There may be a slight chance some good old waste-my-time games could help him. "And you ask them whether they want to answer a question— they have to tell the truth— or be given a dare they have to play out. Usually it's some embarrassing shit." The game was self explanatory, but he endulged Hearteyes. She seemed like the dumb innocence type.

He settles on the ground nearby, shoulders slumping with a posture that, some day, would leave him crippled, probably. For now, though, his feels fine. He's here for a good time, anyway, not a long time. Even though, so far, his time has been pretty fucking terrible. "I'll play." he finally says, words distorted by a yawn.

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - pallid-i - 07-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — She was about to explain the game to Hearteyes but the lion beat her to the punch. She smiled at the two and stood a little straighter, tail flicking back and forth. "Hello you two! I'm uh, Pimostra! Thanks for wanting to play truth or dare with me!" Maybe she should record them all while they played truth or dare... No, that would just be weird. Really word for them, anyways. Maybe.

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - imperia - 07-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 51%; text-align: justify; font-size: 10pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: georgia;"]Silently pawsteps are all that announce Imperia's arrival. She moves quietly as ever, lithe muscles rippling beneath a pelt of silver starlight. The cleric offers an awkward smile as she takes a seat beside Moonmade, obviously a little unsure about playing a game with a bunch of people. As curious as she is, Peri is rather inexperienced when it comes to simple things like games or messing around. She missed out when all the kids back home were rough housing and playing hide and seek, so now she is uncomfortable with the whole thing. But she thinks back on the Would You Rather she played with Moon, so her curiosity compels her to try it out in spite of her reservations. "Um, I will play too." Another smile, this one a little brighter. Hopefully this doesn't end up with people doing the...uncomfortable things like she's heard about.

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - | AGENT WASHINGTON | - 07-27-2018

[Image: tumblr_o5qz24I7UM1ubj5sjo1_500.gif]

Washington was fairly certain that he was getting closer to end up passing out. He had been working a lot with the broken leg that he did have. No medics have come to try and complain to him and it was with that he was appreciative of it. The last thing he needed was a civilian breathing down his neck for not doing something that they wanted. It was annoying to deal with but he didn't exactly have any other place to go. Washington was going to have to live with these animals until he could get the type of gear that he did end up wanting. The Freelancer was still adjusting to the likes of the Ascendants and still refused to have any form of trust with anyone that was around.

Especially since Tex was around and that made his life basically a living nightmare. The Agent didn't want to be around the shadow of a person, as he knew that if she got out of hand or suddenly started destroying everything he wouldn't stand a chance. Hell, he didn't even measure up to Carolina when she had first arrived in the group, easily knocking him to the ground and threatening to break his arm. It was certainly a shock, and now that his arm was broken from a former comrade it meant that he had to pay even more attention to his surroundings. If another Freelancer ended up coming to the Ascendants, there was bound to be more trouble than he would like to deal with. Carolina obviously was going through a lot after coming back from the dead, and he wasn't sure what her mental state was either.

He hadn't slept for the past two days as he was working on a project that he didn't want anyone else to know about. He interacted with few creatures in the Ascendants recently, and it was messing up the schedule that he had set up for himself. Considering his mental health though, Washington didn't have time to sleep with the voices that were constantly in his head. The only reason he appeared at these sorts of games in the first place was that it was a way of gathering information and the personalities of those that lived in this place. It was strategic, and he would have all the information that he needed. Washington knew Pimostra as being one of the more recent joiners. He wasn't sure what to think of her, even after she said that his armor looked cool. The last thing he expected because the responses he usually got from someone was usually fear with the way he was armored up anyway.

The Freelancer was slightly fascinated as to how a regular domestic cat could end up growing so large, but this world was strange and he didn't bother to question most things now. He flicked one of his ears inside of his helmet as he took not of those that were around before sitting himself down off to the side. Slightly closer to Imperia, but not that close. He adjusted the splint that was on his left arm before looking at the large domestic. "I'll join." Washington said in the usual deadpanned tone that he talked in. If he didn't have his helmet on, one would be able to notice exactly how tired he was. The Freelancer was exhausted, but he still had jobs to do. He was pretty sure the last time he had been around during this type of game he had found Carolina sleeping. Maybe the tides would turn this time. "speech"
[glow=black,2,300][/glow]
Tags | Updated 06/26/18:

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - pallid-i - 07-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — So that was four people.. Good enough to start the game! She cleared her throat and smiled at the four. "So, anyone want to start the game or should I go first?" It would make sense she start it since she was the one who called for people to join her, but she just wanted to see if anyone was excited in going first. That was fair right? Or was it dumb? Oh well, it was too late now to take back her words.

Re: long lost house of dreams | truth or dare - rhosmari - 07-29-2018

[align=center][div style="0px; width:450px; height:auto; text-align: justify; font-size: 8pt; line-height:13px; color:black;"]Lately she'd been keeping to herself, doing things along, slinking off in the dead of night. She was unsure of herself and she tried her best when it was day to look confident in this new form. To appear that everything was alright when nothing was. It was a trait she supposed that she got from her family and something she didn't really pride herself upon but she thought was necessary. She'd broken down a few times already but that was her business and what happened at night stayed there in the solitude of darkness. So she was here now, with her head lowered a bit and her ears pulled back thinking on what had happened and that damn white tree she had saw when she heard voices chiming up about joining in and wanting to play something. Games? She lifted her dark imperial topaz colored eyes to try and view the group from where she stood. All of these animals she didn't really find herself remembering. Maybe that Moon guy, he'd gotten attacked by a bear because of some acorn toy. It was the strangest thing. Also Washington was there and she rolled her eyes a little bit. When in doubt, try to be a team player.

So the feline cloaked in the darkness of her pelt advanced forward, silently make her way toward the group where she settled down and curled her tail against her body. She was as large as some big dogs, so she did have some type of size just not as much as she would have liked. She felt small. Didn't know why but she did and she allowed herself to try and relax before giving a light not to everyone that was within the area. After all they were playing....truth or dare right? Someone else had hosted a game like this and she'd fallen asleep during it because of how tired she had been. Wash had woke her up and she'd ended up swiping at him out of reflexes. The thought brought a faint smirk to her muzzle before it vanished and she lifted a paw lightly. "Don't mind me. I'm going to just watch."