Beasts of Beyond
the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] (/showthread.php?tid=3973)

Pages: 1 2

the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Kink - 07-26-2018

[Image: 11ierg9.jpg]
DEUS EX MACHINA

IS ANYTHING FOREVER, OR JUST A FEELING?

The group that showed up to greet me was impressive in it's size and diversity. "You guys can just call me Machina. I'm here to join." I'd say in response to the black lion, who wasn't exactly looking at full health. Hell, he hardly looked like he should be standing, if I was honest. Oh well. It wasn't any of my buisiness. Instead I'd wave at the little rabbit-frog and flash a toothy but friendly grin at the peron who waved at me, lifting a large paw to wave back- claws sheathed, of course. That was one of my genetic mutations- retractable at claws, remarkable balance, the ability to climb trees (the big ones at least), and epic night vision. "So how does this work- do I have to do something before you can accept me, or am I just good to go?" I'd ask, shifting my gaze back to the lion, since he was the one who seemed to be in charge given he'd gotten here first to ask the opening question.

WHAT HAVE I BEEN SO AFRAID OF? I DON’T KNOW.

Basics
Canine/Feline Hybrid - Hellhound - 6'9 - Homoromantic/Bisexual

Interactions
Aloof - Blunt - Sarcastic - Social
Impulsive - Corrupt - Possessive - Unpredictable
Aggressive - Dominating - Highly Intelligent - Fast Thinker
Violent - Prone to Apathy - Capricious - Playful

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - guts - 07-26-2018

Aizawa, however, wasn't very fond of nor built for the snowy tundra they resided in. He hated the cold, if only because of his short fur. Sure, he had a thick mane to help keep it out, but it didn't cover everything. He needed to wear that sweater Jacob gave him more often, that was for sure. Even so, he still found himself out and about often, at least when he wasn't preoccupied with sleeping. That was about all he did anymore, nap or go on patrols. Sometimes he'd get after his former students or co-worker.

Despite him always being out in the territory, he didn't find many joiners, or at least wasn't the first to greet them. There was usually someone there before him, though he didn't mind that much. This time around, however, it seemed it was up to him to welcome this person--if they were here to join, anyways. He stepped towards the smaller creature, eyeing them for a moment before speaking. "What's your name and business with Snowbound?" ah, the age old question. He almost found himself yawning out as he said it.

"SPEECH"
⚝⚝⚝
tags

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Leigh - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 45%; text-align: justify; font-size: 12pt; letter-spacing: -1px; font-family: times new roman;"]♡ — The usual name and business. Still monotonous. Still super boring as all hell. And yet here Magikatricks was, fluttering down from the sky where he had been previously flying around and settling near Aizawa. The lammergeier waved a pretty jet black wing towards the male. A simple greeting. Aizawa could handle the talking until the basics were out of the way. Magika was just here for the ride.

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Dimitri - 07-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
"DUPLICATE" DIMITRI
Oh, he wanted this guy to hold him down and drag his claws across his back- Donovan cleared Dimitri’s throat, and stepped out of the snow, shifting Dimitri’s body into thicker fur. It was particularly cold today and he didn’t like being cold. He really needed to give the body a through licking too- how was Dimitri this dirty? He expected better of him.

The noted change was how Dimitri’s body smelled of strong roses alongside the Snowbound scent. Donovan liked wearing perfume. He liked being nice and clean too.

Dimitri’s green eyes flashed to the joiner again, blinking and shaking himself. Donovan.... got in trouble for those kind of thoughts. Well, not the thoughts, but the actions that led to those thoughts and he looked like a model bad boy.

Nope. Nope. Restraint. Dimitri’s body. Not his. God- ”Hey there, cowboy. What brings you here?” Fuck.

TAGSPLAYLISTWALL OF TEXT • PENNED BY OWLIE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - TSUYU. - 07-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
[/td][td][align=center]

TSUYU ASUI
tags ♦ snowbound ♦ hermaphrodite ♦ 8 m/o

"Aizawa-sensei! What's going on?" Asked the frog-manx hybrid, long furred legs hopping and carrying the green feline over, charcoal eyes watching with interest. Her paw lifted to her mouth, as she stared at the wolf in front of them all. "Hey, ribbit!" She croaked out in greeting, a smile on her face as her frog-like tongue, scarred from her recent damage to it, slid out of her mouth, tapping her chin.
[W]isker
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Character Graveyard. - 07-27-2018

A canine. Taller then he was. Now that was something interesting, he'd have to admit. The maned-wolf would make his way over to the gathering group of his fellow Snowbounders and he decided to take a seat down to Aizawa and remain silent, as the others had already questioned the strange canine.
tags :: updated 7/26:

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Kink - 07-27-2018

The group that showed up to greet me was impressive in it's size and diversity. "You guys can just call me Machina. I'm here to join." I'd say in response to the black lion, who wasn't exactly looking at full health. Hell, he hardly looked like he should be standing, if I was honest. Oh well. It wasn't any of my buisiness. Instead I'd wave at the little rabbit-frog and flash a toothy but friendly grin at the person who waved at me, lifting a large paw to wave back- claws sheathed, of course. That was one of my genetic mutations- retractable at claws, remarkable balance, the ability to climb trees (the big ones at least), and epic night vision. "So how does this work- do I have to do something before you can accept me, or am I just good to go?" I'd ask, shifting my gaze back to the lion, since he was the one who seemed to be in charge given he'd gotten here first to ask the opening question.

Totally modifed my first post lie a noob trying to copy my template xD

Re: the god from the machine [OPEN - JOINING] - Dimitri - 07-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
"DUPLICATE" DIMITRI
Look at me, you hot piece of ass. Dimitri didn’t have a girlfriend for the time being and that allowed Donovan to interact with others. Of course, he still wasn’t allowed to do anything... but he could fantasize.
"Nope. Not really. We don’t have an acceptance thing as far as I’m aware, Machina. We can have someone sh- show ya around.” wait. Goddamit. He was suppose to be acting a little timid. Dimitri was like that around bigger folk. Following this, he held his tail close to himself.
TAGSPLAYLISTWALL OF TEXT • PENNED BY OWLIE
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

"Nope. Not really. We don’t have an acceptance thing as far as I’m aware, Machina. We can have someone sh- show ya around.”
My eyes followed my ears as someone else answered me, and they angled toward him. Amber visionaries landed on the white and tabby tom who'd been one of those to greet me when I'd first arrived. He was lookin at me with a glint in his eyes that was hard for me to read, probably because I had no memory of anyone ever looking at me like that before. But they seemed to catch themselves, tail dropping closer to his body. "That works." I replied with a smile and nod of approval at their offer in the felines direction. "What's your name? Actually, I should probably extend that to everyone here."