Beasts of Beyond
CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 1/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 1/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN (/showthread.php?tid=397)

Pages: 1 2

CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 1/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 03-27-2018

[Image: AnchoredDimAzurevase.gif]

Its been a while, and I feel like Killua needs a couple characters that can actually relate to him. Also Hunter X Hunter seems to gotten a little bit more popular so this should get interesting if anyone applies! Please have watched or read the show because I don't want to spoil anything in my posts that I make or the images that I use. Also! These characters don't need to have the name from the characters of the show as you can come up with your own, they just have to be based off of them. Now off to the rules!

➤ Keep your character active! That's one of the main parts about this, because if someone goes inactive and they are needed for a plot, it just messes everything up. If you are going to take a break, or can't continue roleplaying your character for different reasons, please state so as your character will be rehomed if you are inactve for too long.
➤ You are allowed to place your character in any clan, although putting them in Elysium is also helpful since that's where my character is currently placed, but its all up to you and what you believe fits their personality!
➤ If you don't know a lot about your character from the anime/manga, I will happily help you out and give information about them to you.
➤ Please be a little bit more than semi-advanced and to advanced, because there is a 100% that muse spikes will be occurring here, as my posts usually are around 1k words long on average.
➤ Simply fill out the form below to state which character you are interested in and everything! Characters that have a slash means that they are taken
➤ Put 'Hunter Organization' in other to show that you have read these rules
➤ Depending on the character it will not be first come first serve!

Hunters:
Gon Freecs
Killua Zoldyck played by Sorrel
Kurapika
Hisoka played by Whisper
Leorio Paradinight
Illumi Zoldyck
Hanzo
Pokkle
Satotz
Knuckle Bine
Shoot McMahon
Lippo
Seaquant
Kite
Buhara
Menchi
Tsezguerra
Goreinu
Melody
Morel Mackernasey
Biscuit Krueger
Palm Siberia

The Zodiacs:
Botobai Gigante
Cheadle Yorkshire
Cluck
Geru
Ginta
Kanzai
Mizaistom Nana
Piyon
Saccho Kobayakawa
Saiyu
Ging Freecss
Pariston Hill played by Medical neon

The Zoldycks
Zeno Zoldyck
Silva Zoldyck
Kikyo Zoldyck
Milluki Zoldyck
Alluka Zoldyck
Kalluto Zoldyck
--Servants/Butlers
Amane
Canary
Gotoh
Tsubone
Zebro

The Phantom Troupe
Chrollo Lucilfer
Pakunoda
Nobunaga Hazama
Shalnark
Shizuku
Feitan
Bonolenov
Franklin
Kortopi
Machi
Phinks
Uvogin

Some Chimera Ants
Queen
Meruem
Neferpitou
Shaiapouf
Menthuthuyoupi
Cheetu
Colt
Leol
Welfin
Ikalgo
Rammot
Flutter

FORM

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character chosen:[/b]
[b]Character appearance:[/b]
[b]Activity level (1-10):[/b]
[b]Clan placement:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - Whisper - 04-07-2018

Tracking + Stealing hisoka!
Have no clue where I'm dropping him yet

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 04-08-2018

Oh no what have I done xD
He's yours!

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - Whisper - 05-20-2018

bump!

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - COSMIIX - 05-20-2018

track for nooow

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 05-20-2018

No buddy I know who you are xD I'll add you to the list haha

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - CHARLIE. - 05-21-2018

Rolls in here because this is a thing that will happen. (I can do the form if you need me to lmao)

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 3/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 05-21-2018

Adding you up : P

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 1/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - | KILLUA ZOLDYCK | - 05-16-2019

bumping this

Re: CREATE HXH BASED CHARACTERS | 1/4 MAIN CHARACTERS OPEN - Una. - 05-19-2019

Can I snatch Alluka?
hunter organization