Beasts of Beyond
i'll be good / joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: i'll be good / joining (/showthread.php?tid=3958)

Pages: 1 2

i'll be good / joining - JUNJI - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]be good, my angel. for your father.

he didn't understand why he had to leave. why he had to get out of there in such a hurry, eyes brimming with tears as he looked back for his mother, but not finding her. he'd been running for a while now. he was tired. exhausted. his small body wanted to collapse, to drop into the sand and be swept up by the sea. but he couldn't; he had to be good. he had expectations to live up to, footsteps to fill. big footsteps. it was scary, really, the task put on his shoulders. his father was an angel, he was only half one. his father was so... holy. he didn't know if he had it in him to be as perfect as him, but he had to try. for his mother, for his father. for the sake of everyone else, he would be a good angel.

swimming was much harder than running. his paws would just barely skim the railroad tracks every once in a while, but it was a long way to go. his lungs were heaving in the effort, legs barely working after moving for so long. it felt like an eternity that he was swimming, feeling like he was going nowhere, until finally—finally—he reached the shore. a particularly large wave swept him up as he neared it and splashed him onto the sand, leaving the kitten drenched and hardly breathing. he laid there for a while, struggling to catch his breath, until he could eventually get up again. he heaved himself to his paws and coughed out a bit of sea water before continuing, dragging himself into the shade of a palm tree. a shaky sigh escaped him. "i'll be good," junji said quietly, slumping to the ground in exhaustion.

/ don't mind me .. dropping another character in here ........

Re: i'll be good / joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-26-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
In a sense, Caesar was always running from something. He was always running away from his past, from his family, from his emotions. Every night he fought back memories, tears, and regret, and pushed them away upon morning. It hurt, both the feelings and pushing them away, but they were a sign of weakness. Caesar always told himself he couldn't be seen as weak and therefore, he had to put up a cool facade to hide it.

It wasn't hard to find a kitten washed upon The Typhoon's shores, and it didn't entirely surprise him that a person was, yet again, washed on shore. "Hey." Caesar's tone was harsh as he spoke towards Junji, frowning down at the kit."Get up." He snapped as he tried to shove Junji with a paw.
#psychosocial.

Re: i'll be good / joining - JUNJI - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]a jab to his side; had he fallen asleep? a quiet groan escaped the child as he was shoved, brows knitting for a moment before ocean eyes pried open. he shifted his gaze up to the one who had woken him, staring at caesar's face for a moment until he heaved himself to his paws. junji took a step back. "hello...?" he said softly, sounding uncertain. what was he supposed to do? mother hadn't given him instructions, only told him to leave, find somewhere safe. he hoped this place was safe. the kitten chewed his lip for a moment before returning his focus to caesar. "i'm junji... is it safe?"

Re: i'll be good / joining - rochelle - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]"Don't touch him, he could be hurt." Now, Rochelle never really snapped at anyone, but the tone she used with Caesar was harsher than her usual calm lull. She made her way quickly up to the kitten, eyeing him up and down. The wolf could tell, just from looking at him, that a wave had gotten to the stranger kit. How powerful the wave was, she had no clue. If it really was strong enough, besides forcing water into the child's lungs, it could've broken or dislocated something. So she didn't try to touch him, but still eyed him carefully, as he was standing now, aware of what was going on now, which was a good sign. "Are you alright, little one?" Fischer asked gently.

Whether the kid was just exhausted or he was really hurt, someone more capable should be here. "Maybe we should get [member=1130]rosemary roux[/member] to check him." The Striker was talking more now to Caesar again, not as rough in tone as she had been before. Not for long though, as she looked down at the kitten again, asking, "Junji, you're safe here. I'm Fischer, and you're in the Typhoon. Are you lost?"

Re: i'll be good / joining - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-26-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
"Oh, boo fucking hoo." Caesar snapped back to Fischer with a roll of his eyes. "The kid's fine. See?" He turned back to Junji as Fischer continued talking, before sighing. "Guess I'll go fucking find Rosemary regardless." And with that, the demon turned around and headed off towards camp, grumbling under his breath.
#psychosocial.

Re: i'll be good / joining - JUNJI - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]oh, a nice woman... the way she spoke reminded him of his mother; the soft, calming touch to her voice, with undertones of worry. his mother had always been so concerned about him, always worried about something he could never quite understand. he loved her voice. he missed it.

junji stared wide-eyed at fischer, wondering why she was so worried about him. sure, he'd just washed up, but he didn't hurt. nothing ever really hurt. he met her gaze and offered a sweet smile in an attempt to reassure her. "i'm okay." the child murmured. "mother said find somewhere safe." he told her, glancing to caesar as he padded off. he tipped his head in confusion, but said nothing, only turning to look back at fischer. "is she here?"

Re: i'll be good / joining - PINCHER - 07-26-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Angels. Gods. Demons. They all seemed like pure bullshit to him. He didn't believe in anything except himself and his crewmates but recently, that had changed especially with having to the face the idea of his immortality and title of a demigod. He didn't know why anyone had picked him to be considered something powerful when he was simply a male leading a group of various personalities. Pincher knew he was infinitestimal in the grand scheme of things (if there even was one) but he never thought he would be so small to be used as a pawn for creatures that possessed strengths that were alien to this world. His mother and father had been simple mortals with the hunger of gods burning in their stomachs and hearts, they had always wanted more in life than it offered to them. Pincher had once held humble beginnings and a humble heart, not wanting much but as time passed and his father placed his ideals over his son's, that soon changed. He became ambitious and power-hungry, driven by the idea that if happiness was ever manifested into something physical and obtainable, it was being on top.

Currently, the immortal was trekking through the long winding hills that were made up of trillions of sand grains, his paws softly sinking into the ground before pulling up. The jaguar rolled his broad shoulders as he hummed a sailor tune that he had remembered in the early rise of morning, his throat rumbling with the melody until he heard voices rather close to the border that the volcanic island had. The railroad tracks. Hopefully there was no trouble happening for his crewmates as the muscular figure teleported a few times to arrive sooner with his sapphire clear blue gaze catching sight of the retreating form of Caesar and then of Rochelle as she appeared to be looking down at a child. Or a small figure, who the hell knew anymore. The male stalked forward to halt beside female, glancing briefly towards her as she seemed rather worried about the lonesome child as the frigid gaze snapped to lock onto the bright eyed darling. He raised a fictional eyebrow as he heard the child softly murmur comments. Something about a mother. Was she here? The corner of his lips drew down in a small frown as he wondered who the hell would leave a child especially at such a young age with danger lingering in every corner of life. He sucked in a small breath of the crisp salty air as the male replied "What's your mom look like, kid? Also do you have a name? Maybe I've heard of you." He lowered his lumbering figure to a crouch to have better eye contact with the child, his voice steady and leveled as he hoped he didn't frighten Junji.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: i'll be good / joining - CLEO R. C. - 07-26-2018

CLEO ROUX-CIPHER
Cleo doesn't appear particularly bothered as she arrivals, smiling in that dainty fashion of hers as a red gaze falls upon Junji. She idly wonders why this strange child thinks that his mother is here of all places, but decides not to say anything too offensive. The bengal doesn't know everyone and it's more than possible that his missing mother could be among them. She doubts it though- fate was certainly not kind enough to grant many even that blessing, and she's of the firm belief that this child is no different.

She shifts her weight, the snake coiled around her pale frame hissing as it readjusts its position. She has chosen Eshe to accompany her that day and the black mamba seems antsy for some reason, rarely sitting still. Cleo ignores it, instead permitting her attention to flicker towards her Father. [color=#445544]"I-" She pauses in her statement, realizing that she was about to say something wholly unladylike in the presence of Pincher. That smile of hers - sweet, too sweet - widens, and suddenly she's the picture of childlike kindness, faux concern embracing cinnamon hued features. [color=#445544]"I'm Cleo." Her greeting is easy, casual, but there's a glimmer of something else there- an edge of uncertainty. Mistrust. Her name was all that this stranger would be receiving and not even her snake companion would be introduced. This world was cruel and full of the unknown and, while Junji appears relatively innocent, she knows better than to take her chances.
© MADI

Re: i'll be good / joining - ROSEMARY - 07-26-2018

ROSEMARY ROUX

As usual, whenever Caesar summoned her, she went with him rather reluctantly - while she abhorred spending any time at all with the Lemon[sup]TM[/sup], she refused to slack off in her duties. Especially when Caesar told her a child collapsed at the beach; so, she'd no choice but to run out on the hot sand with her satchel. With the gathered crowd of onlookers, the bystanders made it much easier to spot the location just by their presence; though her mind focused less on the crowd and more on the child. Her social anxiety, while growing worse lately, seemed easily dealt with whenever something truly demanded the head soothsayer's attention.

Crouching down around Pincher, she mutely waited to hear the kid's reply to her brother; he asked anything she would've. After all, he obviously came from the ocean, and that meant she didn't have to ask questions about where he got the injuries or what his trouble was. Instead, she turned her attention to focusing on trying to listen to his breathing - whether he struggled with it or had waterlogged lungs, that sort of thing. He seemed physically alright, even if he was weak, so she doubted there was all that much for her to do here.

[ injuries? ]

[Image: Om9iAuf.png]
© MADI

Re: i'll be good / joining - JUNJI - 07-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 500px; padding: 10px; height: auto; overflow: auto;"][div style="width: 400px; padding: 0px; line-height: 14px; text-align: justify; font-family: arial;"]/ a few cuts and bruises, nothin serious :3

sea green eyes turned to pincher as the much larger male crouched down beside him. these people were nice, that was good. he would be safe here. junji looked at the jaguar for a moment, head tipping ever so slightly. "she looks like me. i'm junji." he told him. the child turned his gaze to cleo at the sound of her voice and gaped a bit at the mamba wrapped around her. he'd never seen a snake like that before. how did she manage to befriend it? all of the snakes he had met were mean and tried to eat him, so he didn't go near them very often.

before junji could speak to the bengal, another woman joined the group, getting down at his side with pincher. she smelled of bitter plants, herbs that he had also smelled on his mother from time to time. immediately she had his trust; the little feline shuffled closer to her and perked his ears but said nothing, simply meeting rosemary's gaze and offering a small smile.