Beasts of Beyond
OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN (/showthread.php?tid=3910)

OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - rochelle - 07-25-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]Preparation for this had begun in the morning, as Fischer was a woman of her word, not about to lazily complete a task she was given. The wolf had gathered the essentials for first aid, fetched a patterned blanket that had been wasting away in the ship, beat the dust out of it, and let it lay out in the sun. Carefully, she neatly spaced out her items, which she kept to the natural variety. Fischer was only familiar with herbs and plants that were used as medicine. She knew as time went on as a Necro Mamba, she would eventually learn how to use more advanced medicine that she assumed the Soothsayers used, but she thought of natural treatments to be most effective.

On this island, plants were plentiful, the flora unearthing the whole landscape. It would be more efficient just to teach everyone first aid this way. Once she had all of her plants, as well as some cobwebs, some honey, she took a seat. The brown wolf looked out across the bay. It was just about when the sun was highest, and the girl called out, "I'm hosting a first aid lesson, everyone gather around!"

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-26-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
"What's up with all the damn medical people lately?" Caesar snorted as he limped over, which was pretty ironic considering the situation. He was injured, and yet he here he was coming to a first aid lesson, already dissing the person who was making it.
#psychosocial.

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - ANDRAS - 07-26-2018

recently, rinto had felt hollow. he wasn't sure how to feel- some times, he didn't feel anything. was it the witnessing of all the tortures and his own introspection that caused it? the revelation that he too, was not innocent? he was not a good person. he enjoyed hurting other people.

feeling numb, and in a somewhat bad mood from not seeing luca today, he padded over, sitting next to caesar. luca would always put him in a good mood, of course, no matter what. without him, rinto's emotions began to dull, and he felt like he himself was rotting away. had luca put him under some spell? he flicked his ear, in thought, as he idly glanced at caesar. "hmm, i think i-it's because a want of people want to feel useful." he didn't care for medicine, and so was only here out of boredom. if he got too hurt on the battlefield... well, he deserved to die, didn't he?

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - Luca - 07-26-2018

Luca was pretty sure that he hadn't put any sort of spell over Rinto. His mind-bending powers weren't working, after all, and it was a little hard adjusting to the lack of hypnotism in his life. It was a lot harder to get things without being able to make people give them to him. Luca yawned as he approached, stopping close to Rinto and fixing his gaze on Fischer. He had been a medic in the past, although that was more out of necessity than genuine interest. He didn't like healing and did an average job at best, but his help was better than nothing and there wasn't anyone better qualified at the time. As he sat down, his gaze fell from the wolf to the honey at her paws, and he found himself licking his lips. He was in the mood for something sweet, and honestly that was most of his motivation for coming over.

"S'good to know first aid," Luca said idly, rubbing at a cut on his arm. "You dunno when you're gonna need it." Although Caesar didn't strike him as the helpful type. Something told him that if he were bleeding out on the battlefield, the yellow demon wouldn't do much to help him. He shot Fischer a grin, curling his tail tightly around his body as he waited for the lessons to begin.

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - VANDAL R. - 07-26-2018

"Oh, dear Caesar. I hope that, one day, you'll realize exactly how stupid you sound right now," comes Vandal's wry response, her lips creased into an impish smile as she wanders over with a flutter of her wings. While she doesn't mind the sheer bitterness of the individual (this is Vandal we're talking about, after all), she appreciates learning first aid and how it will allow for more advantages than disadvantages. Knowing first aid has a lot of upsides, but downsides? Vandal can't think of a single one, so she appreciates Fischer coming forward to teach them a thing or two about it. "Yeah, I'd like to learn some first aid, Fischer."

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - CAESAR CIPHER. - 07-26-2018

IT'S ALL IN YOUR HEAD !
CAESAR CIPHER. MALE. THE TYPHOON. OFFICER.
"I'm not saying having somebody who can heal is stupid," Caesar clearified with a snort. He heard Rinto and Luca's responses, of course, he just simply rolled his eyes at them. "I'm just saying, there's too many of them now." Rosemary, Solveig, Jacob, and... Goldie? Caesar wasn't too sure on that last one, but now he had to add Fischer to that list, it seemed. Too many people in his opinion.
#psychosocial.

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - rochelle - 07-26-2018

[align=center][div style="borderwidth=0px; text-align: justify; width: 520px; padding-bottom: 17px; overflow: stretch; font-family: verdana;"]"Everyone has a choice in life, some choose to heal, others choose to hurt, and others ... find their own way. Like the divisions, right? You wouldn't say there are too many Grim Rays, correct?" The girl murmured, not nearly missing a beat to respond to the Officer, still gazing down at her herbs, rearranging them still. A long time ago, she would've been sick of his attitude by now. However, there was this ... maturity that'd reached her, only looking at the male with flinty eyes, a relaxed face. Her lips were pursed, and she looked over to the others that'd joined. Rinto, Luca, and Vandal. Rochelle exhaled softly, happy with the company of everyone that'd showed up, enthusiastic or not.

The wolf sat up straight, smiling towards them all, Caesar too, of course. "Let's move on, though. It was Rosemary's task for me to host this first aid session for the little ones, but it sounds a lot more efficient for me to just have everyone involved." Her eyes wandered the rows of herbs in front of her, trying to decide what she should cover first. However, she caught sight of the cut Luca was pawing at, and looked up at the hellhound. "Hey, Luca? Would you mind if I patched up that little cut you've got there? Everyone can look along, learn how to treat less serious wounds like that, since they're pretty common. If not, I can just demonstrate it on myself ..." Obviously, she understood if he didn't want her to, but she figured it would help to see it be done on an actual injury, and not just on the inside of her leg.

Re: OPEN/FIRST AID LESSON | DOG ON THE RUN - JUNIOR - 07-29-2018

★★★
If he were ever to get promoted, Junior didn't know what he would do. He was still getting to understand all the divisions and stuff, but he thought he was starting to grasp it, and nothing was really calling to him. He didn't care a ton about this new place. He liked most of the people, yeah, but the group as a whole was just... a group. Nothing incredible, or anything, so he didn't really feel much of a need to help it or its people, but he guessed, after that whole initiation thing, it was kind of his job. So, he supposed he might as well learn a little bit of everything. Striding over next - a bit late -, Junior couldn't help a slight roll of his baby blues as Caesar spoke. Damn, this guy was a piece of work. [color=#5B81AE]"Don't you ever stop bitching?" Was he supposed to speak like that to a "superior"? He didn't know, but he didn't really care- this guy's position meant shit to him if he wasn't going to act like an adult.

However, his attention didn't linger on the other tom, instead shifting to Fischer and offering her a vague smile. She seemed okay, and she was trying to get some work done, so he had no problem being kind to her. Apparently, they were gonna get a live lesson-thing, which sounded not-that-lame, so the striped feline took a quick seat near Vandal, tail curling neatly around his front paws as he waited.

"speech"