Beasts of Beyond
expensive mistakes — p - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: expensive mistakes — p (/showthread.php?tid=391)

expensive mistakes — p - Amaranth - 03-27-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth wasn't quite sure what to think of the Typhoon quite yet; the territory was huge and there was plenty of places for her to hide and relax, but at the same time, she wasn't sure about a lot of it's members yet. Pincher, in particular, was a peculiar puzzle she couldn't quite understand. He was such a bruiser and and a greaser, and she wasn't sure what to think about him; she kept her distance and never spoke up against him or tried to bother him about anything, but, there was something peculiar - Daphne had it too - but it was an air of... how would she word it?

It didn't help that she felt anxious whenever he was around, like a pressured pocket of air just swirled around her to choke her - it was like she was drowning in her own carbon dioxide, and maybe that's why it was so peculiar, that she found herself wondering a million things about someone she knew so little of. She felt almost a little intrepid to ask, but as she found herself under his steely gaze she faltered. It was horrible to feel that way, have more fear than faith of her leaders.

Wondering to herself, she figured that it was maybe time to meet him, legitimately ask him, 'hey, what's your deal' - and she found herself a little jittery, she gently resolved herself to approach his quarters, gently rapping against the door; but saying nothing, leaving the sound of her knocking hanging in the air with a sullen echo.

[ [member=64]Cheeters[/member] [member=66]PINCHER[/member] uwu ] "Speech,"

Re: expensive mistakes — p - PINCHER - 03-27-2018

the devil's backbone
DENIZ "PINCHER" ROUX — MALE — THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — DOBERMAN
pinch honestly had no clue why he felt so tired. was it because he had stayed up all night, drunk off his ass and hollering songs at the brightly lit sky with some of his crewmates? perhaps. the male had stumbled back to the stranded submarine near the tempest, his solitary figure outlined by the pale silver moon's ray. there had been a lopsided goofy grin tracing his muzzle when he had been numbed from the pain that he felt everyday when he looked towards the sea. he would feel a sense of nausea every time he was near the ocean and could hear the waves crash and beat against the island's shores but at the same time he felt relief and peace. somewhere out there...was his son. somewhere in a dark abyss, sinking as only atoms that had been torn from him at such a young age. pincher supposed he should learn to grow the fuck up and move on, to allow the past to remain in the past. and that's what the male did. he would only focus on the present, on the given seconds and minutes that became hours in each day he managed to stay alive. but there was always that buried agony that crept into his mind when he was alone in his home. the dark canine had finally reached his quarters, stumbling in and slamming the door just. he would remain sitting in a slouched lazy position against the door before forcing himself to crawl into bed and allow sleep to drag him down.

it felt like only minutes but in reality, it was hours later that the sound of beats from knocking reached his large ears, the captain's hazy entrancing azure gaze flickering open, his tar black thin pupils focusing on the dark gray ceiling that hung above him. pincher let a small sigh to escape his aching jaws, warm breath tinted with last night's alcohol as the male heaved himself up from his bed. who the hell wanted to speak to him? last thing he wanted was to having a complaining idiot whine so to allow himself to have some tolerance and patience, the male scrambled around his messy home to finally find a pack of cigarettes. sinking his teeth on the end of the cigarette and allowing it to lazily hang from his lips, pincher turned to finally answer the door.

upon opening it, the towering male blinked twice in shock at realizing that it was a member of the voodoo house, specifically a female he had noticed but had never specifically spoken with. his eyes narrowed slightly as he let out a small groan, the brightness of the sun surprising him and triggering the small hungover headache that had begun. staring down at the warm colored hybrid, he raised a fictional eyebrow as he fixated his intense calculative gaze onto her as he grunted "the hell you wake me up for? did somethin' happen?" pincher's conversations usually circled around decisions and duties of leadership so he was expecting for someone to actually want to get to know who pinch was. the doberman briefly glanced around before deciding to press his broad scarred shoulder against the outline of the door, his odd eyes still trained onto amaranth. curiosity began to churn inside his head as he wondered what business she wanted with him.
"SPEECH"
#psychosocial.

Re: expensive mistakes — p - Amaranth - 03-28-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px;; text-align: justify"][size=8pt]Amaranth hadn't intended, at all, to wake Pincher up out of his sleep; the realization that she had sent a flush to her cheeks, and she blinked her eyes wide with alarm. "I didn't intend to wake you up sir, I'm sorry," she started, bowing in apology.

As soon as she reached back up again, she took the charge in actually looking Pincher in the eyes; not intending it as anything but politeness, she gave a sheepish smile. "There's, uh, nothing wrong, actually. I just wanted to meet you, Captain." wording it that way made it a bit odd; it wasn't like she had a crush on him, or anything - sure, he was handsome as ragged as he was, but again, that lingering interest hung in the back of her mind. "I'm Amaranth, but you can call me Ammy or AJ. I intend to join the Voodoo House."

As she pondered the moment between his reply, she also added, "I also made the garden by the coast, I imagine you probably haven't seen that yet though." it was kinda stupid that she mentioned it though - she mentally scolded herself. Why the hell would he want to know about her stupid garden? half the plants weren't even herbs either, just, flowers and shit, and some venus flytraps to combat the local mosquitoes. What help was that except satisfying her own needs? she could make more beds but, surely there was a better place to put some herbs than her makeshift garden.

"Speech,"