Beasts of Beyond
AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: General Category (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Artist Loft (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+---- Forum: Coding Corner (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Thread: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage (/showthread.php?tid=388)

AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 03-26-2018

owo this is just a place for me to mess around with coding idk, come chat if you would like! Or if not then that's fine too

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 03-26-2018

Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet jujubes muffin. Dragée cotton candy cake chocolate cake. Bonbon cake lemon drops chocolate donut. Pudding sweet fruitcake gummies biscuit liquorice icing cotton candy. Tiramisu gummies pudding candy chocolate. Marzipan cheesecake gummies icing dragée. Sesame snaps tart jelly powder. Lollipop liquorice jelly-o. Candy canes gummies apple pie. Liquorice sweet roll tootsie roll gingerbread. Marzipan donut sugar plum fruitcake dessert lemon drops toffee gummi bears cake. Gummies bonbon pudding. Jelly beans pudding soufflé. Brownie bear claw chocolate chupa chups biscuit.
Fruitcake sesame snaps lemon drops pudding cheesecake. Ice cream icing icing. Dessert tootsie roll bonbon. Cake dessert jelly-o. Candy canes cake donut. Brownie icing lollipop ice cream sugar plum. Brownie marzipan jelly beans bear claw tootsie roll cheesecake apple pie fruitcake. Brownie sweet roll cupcake lemon drops jujubes gummi bears lollipop. Brownie jelly-o marzipan powder halvah. Oat cake gingerbread gummi bears halvah sweet roll biscuit. Powder caramels gummi bears. Jelly chocolate bar gummi bears. Chocolate bar brownie pastry chupa chups sweet roll sugar plum powder.
Candy danish carrot cake gummies. Jelly-o icing biscuit. Halvah cake brownie tart carrot cake croissant. Bonbon chocolate cake donut lemon drops cupcake chocolate chocolate cake. Apple pie sesame snaps jujubes cookie gummies gummi bears gummies pastry cupcake. Gingerbread gingerbread muffin liquorice chocolate bar. Macaroon candy oat cake chocolate cake lollipop fruitcake oat cake dragée. Sesame snaps tiramisu cake cupcake caramels pie lollipop jelly bonbon. Muffin pastry cheesecake lemon drops chocolate bar ice cream jelly beans. Donut oat cake donut pie chocolate. Halvah icing jelly-o biscuit cake gummies. Dessert chocolate bar halvah cake oat cake bonbon croissant. Gummies jelly beans sugar plum ice cream gingerbread dragée.
Dessert chupa chups carrot cake tootsie roll. Carrot cake topping toffee ice cream caramels pastry cake chocolate. Jelly tiramisu marzipan wafer. Tootsie roll candy canes caramels. Dessert lollipop macaroon lollipop. Croissant jelly beans bonbon gummi bears. Cookie muffin pastry sweet bear claw. Sesame snaps caramels chocolate bar dessert candy canes cotton candy. Marzipan macaroon cake croissant ice cream bear claw. Jujubes jelly jelly-o. Jelly beans caramels toffee tootsie roll muffin. Muffin tart marshmallow chocolate bar marshmallow brownie halvah chocolate cake cotton candy.
Sweet roll jelly pie pastry cupcake jelly-o cotton candy tootsie roll carrot cake. Lollipop tart topping chupa chups candy tootsie roll cookie. Oat cake brownie powder. Cheesecake pudding lollipop. Jelly topping topping ice cream gummies gummies candy. Cheesecake topping marzipan pie. Oat cake lollipop cupcake jelly beans halvah. Tiramisu bonbon jelly-o chocolate. Liquorice gummi bears marzipan. Jujubes cupcake ice cream danish pie lollipop gummi bears tiramisu. Croissant powder chupa chups sesame snaps chocolate. Dessert cheesecake pie. Wafer powder icing sweet biscuit brownie toffee tart.

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 60%; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: dimgrey;"]text here[/div][/align]

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 03-28-2018

v.1
★ — EVERY NIGHT I LIE IN BED — ★
THE BRIGHTEST COLORS FILL MY HEAD
a million dreams are keeping me awake
Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: dimgrey; line-height: 88%"][b]★ — EVERY NIGHT I LIE IN BED — ★[/b]
[i]a million dreams are keeping me awake[/i][/div][/align]

v.2
★ — EVERY NIGHT I LIE IN BED
a million dreams are keeping me awake — ★
Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 100%; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: dimgrey; line-height: 88%"][b]★ — EVERY NIGHT I LIE IN BED[/b]
[i]a million dreams are keeping me awake — ★[/i][/div][/align]

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 03-29-2018

Cat ipsum dolor sit amet, wake up wander around the house making large amounts of noise jump on top of your human's bed and fall asleep again yowling nonstop the whole night lick sellotape but meow. Hate dog. Make muffins lie on your belly and purr when you are asleep so jump on human and sleep on her all night long be long in the bed, purr in the morning and then give a bite to every human around for not waking up request food, purr loud scratch the walls, the floor, the windows, the humans pushes butt to face. Meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing run in circles, for milk the cow cat cat moo moo lick ears lick paws. Hide from vacuum cleaner. Gnaw the corn cob. Always hungry always ensure to lay down in such a manner that tail can lightly brush human's nose and that box? i can fit in that box. Scoot butt on the rug. Human is washing you why halp oh the horror flee scratch hiss bite try to hold own back foot to clean it but foot reflexively kicks you in face, go into a rage and bite own foot, hard. Chew on cable lies down sniff other cat's butt and hang jaw half open thereafter. Demand to be let outside at once, and expect owner to wait for me as i think about it i can haz. Curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels sit in box stand in front of the computer screen. Hack swat at dog, and i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun. I'm bored inside, let me out i'm lonely outside, let me in i can't make up my mind whether to go in or out, guess i'll just stand partway in and partway out, contemplating the universe for half an hour, "how dare you nudge me with your foot?!?! leap into the air in greatest offense!" rub whiskers on bare skin act innocent i like cats because they are fat and fluffy reward the chosen human with a slow blink. And sometimes switches in french and say "miaou" just because well why not that box? i can fit in that box and swat at dog, and meowing chowing and wowing so ooh, are those your $250 dollar sandals? lemme use that as my litter box lick face hiss at owner, pee a lot, and meow repeatedly scratch at fence purrrrrr eat muffins and poutine until owner comes back hack up furballs.

Under the bed spread kitty litter all over house yet purr. Grab pompom in mouth and put in water dish. Has closed eyes but still sees you kitty loves pigs hide head under blanket so no one can see hack up furballs. Ignore the squirrels, you'll never catch them anyway ask for petting show belly give me attention or face the wrath of my claws ignore the human until she needs to get up, then climb on her lap and sprawl decide to want nothing to do with my owner today. Make meme, make cute face sit on human they not getting up ever yet behind the couch purr while eating shake treat bag, or sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum leave dead animals as gifts. And sometimes switches in french and say "miaou" just because well why not. "Where is my slave? I'm getting hungry." Mrow chew on cable sleep on keyboard lie in the sink all day catch mouse and gave it as a present. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway russian blue claw at curtains stretch and yawn nibble on tuna ignore human bite human hand, dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain dont wait for the storm to pass, dance in the rain chirp at birds. Chase the pig around the house cat mojo Gate keepers of hell. Burrow under covers spread kitty litter all over house. Loved it, hated it, loved it, hated it love to play with owner's hair tie weigh eight pounds but take up a full-size bed asdflkjaertvlkjasntvkjn (sits on keyboard) intently sniff hand. Sleep please stop looking at your phone and pet me, destroy couch purrr purr littel cat, little cat purr purr ask for petting love to play with owner's hair tie. Refuse to come home when humans are going to bed; stay out all night then yowl like i am dying at 4am meoooow pet right here, no not there, here, no fool, right here that other cat smells funny you should really give me all the treats because i smell the best and omg you finally got the right spot and i love you right now annoy the old grumpy cat, start a fight and then retreat to wash when i lose cough furball into food bowl then scratch owner for a new one for drink water out of the faucet or destroy the blinds. Lies down meow for food, then when human fills food dish, take a few bites of food and continue meowing sleep and somehow manage to catch a bird but have no idea what to do next, so play with it until it dies of shock destroy couch, so stares at human while pushing stuff off a table. Destroy couch as revenge terrorize the hundred-and-twenty-pound rottweiler and steal his bed, not sorry or run in circles attack dog, run away and pretend to be victim kitty scratches couch bad kitty and chase imaginary bugs and sometimes switches in french and say "miaou" just because well why not.

Refuse to come home when humans are going to bed; stay out all night then yowl like i am dying at 4am jump around on couch, meow constantly until given food, or jump off balcony, onto stranger's head but jump five feet high and sideways when a shadow moves, lick the curtain just to be annoying. Leave dead animals as gifts it's 3am, time to create some chaos grab pompom in mouth and put in water dish and pushes butt to face. Rub face on everything sit in a box for hours so chase after silly colored fish toys around the house for sit in window and stare oooh, a bird, yum if it fits, i sits or adventure always. Lay on arms while you're using the keyboard. Go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway intrigued by the shower, for furrier and even more furrier hairball i cry and cry and cry unless you pet me, and then maybe i cry just for fun yet go into a room to decide you didn't want to be in there anyway and purr when being pet. Love to play with owner's hair tie curl up and sleep on the freshly laundered towels cereal boxes make for five star accommodation and that box? i can fit in that box so present belly, scratch hand when stroked.

Fall over dead (not really but gets sypathy) meowwww or meow meow so scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me meoooow or spend six hours per day washing, but still have a crusty butthole. Meoooow be a nyan cat, feel great about it, be annoying 24/7 poop rainbows in litter box all day and prance along on top of the garden fence, annoy the neighbor's dog and make it bark so chew foot, but intently stare at the same spot, and chase the pig around the house give me some of your food give me some of your food give me some of your food meh, i don't want it. Leave fur on owners clothes cough and give me some of your food give me some of your food give me some of your food meh, i don't want it yet jump launch to pounce upon little yarn mouse, bare fangs at toy run hide in litter box until treats are fed for chase after silly colored fish toys around the house and meow and walk away. Sniff catnip and act crazy paw at beetle and eat it before it gets away eat a plant, kill a hand but purr while eating but rub face on everything eat all the power cords but eat an easter feather as if it were a bird then burp victoriously, but tender. Twitch tail in permanent irritation claw drapes, so kitty kitty.

Cat not kitten around sniff sniff. This cat happen now, it was too purr-fect!!! meow meow, i tell my human. Mice. Love and coo around boyfriend who purrs and makes the perfect moonlight eyes so i can purr and swat the glittery gleaming yarn to him (the yarn is from a $125 sweater) annoy kitten brother with poking, and ask for petting scratch. Lick arm hair cough furball into food bowl then scratch owner for a new one, so scratch leg; meow for can opener to feed me sniff catnip and act crazy or if it fits, i sits so white cat sleeps on a black shirt lick plastic bags. My water bowl is clean and freshly replenished, so i'll drink from the toilet sit by the fire for sniff catnip and act crazy. Hiss at vacuum cleaner.
WHAT IF I TOLD YOU WHO I REALLY WAS ?
— ❤ —

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 50%; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 8pt; text-align: justify; color: darkseagreen;"]text here "[b][color=aquamarine]speech here[/color][/b]"[/div]
[div style="width: 50%; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 11pt; text-align: right; color: aquamarine;"]WHAT [b]IF I TOLD YOU WHO I REALLY WAS [i]?[/i][/b]
— ❤ —[/div][/align]

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 04-01-2018

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  WE COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD
I WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags

Code:
[align=center][div style="width: 40%; overflow: none; border-bottom: 2px dashed white; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 11pt; text-align: center; color: lightpink;"]✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  WE COULD HAVE BEEN GOOD
I WOULD HAVE LIKED THAT  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧[/div][div style="width: 30%; overflow: none; font-family: Georgia; font-size: 8pt; text-align: center; color: lightpink;"]tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags | tags[/div][/align]

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 04-20-2018

THE COLOR OF OUR PLANET
A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now.

When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God! O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God!
FROM FAR FAR AWAY

Code:
[align=center][div style="background-color: #5ad; border-radius: 100px; width: 450px; font-family: times new roman ms; font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: white; padding: 2px;"]THE COLOR OF OUR PLANET[/div]
[div style="width: 425px; font-family: times new roman ms; font-size: 9pt; text-align: justify; padding: 5px;"]text here yo[/div]
[div style="background-color: #5ad; border-radius: 100px; width: 450px; font-family: times new roman ms; font-size: 13pt; text-align: center; color: white; padding: 2px;"]FROM FAR FAR AWAY[/div][/align]

Re: AVALANCHES AND AVOCADO LUNCHES -- storage - array - 04-22-2018

v.1
I AM BRAVE don't worry i won't break into pieces

Code:
[div style="font-family: georgia; color: #fff; text-align: center; font-size: 18pt; letter-spacing: 5px;"][b][i]I AM BRAVE[/i][/b] [size=9]❝[i]don't worry i won't break into pieces[/i]❞[/size][/div]

v.2
I AM BRAVE
don't worry i won't break into pieces

Code:
[div style="font-family: georgia; color: #fff; text-align: center; font-size: 18pt; letter-spacing: 5px;"][b][i]I AM BRAVE[/i][/b]
[size=9]❝[i]don't worry i won't break into pieces[/i]❞[/size][/div]