Beasts of Beyond
CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Adoption Agency (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD (/showthread.php?tid=3877)

CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - Cheeters - 07-25-2018

howdy everyone!! I've decided to rehome a child from the pincher & aphra litter for anyone interested in snatching the spot up! the child will be a bengal and half-demonic because of aphra. they can have the roux mutations which is third eyelid/a certain glow to their eyes/undilated pupils. if you are interested in having the kid, make sure they remain in the typhoon and are active! it's a free form for all but make sure to state the specifics like name/personality/appearance/etc. if you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Re: CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - adomania - 07-25-2018

/ slams fist down
Give him to me cheets u know u want to

Re: CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - Florence - 07-25-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:55%;font-size:10pt;font-family:verdana"]me? interested? it's more likely than you think

'cause she's just like the weather, can't hold her together
born from dark water, daughter of the rain and snow
'cause it's burning through the bloodlines, cutting down the family tree
growing in the landscape, darling, in between you and me

name: cleo roux-cipher
appearance: ref
she's a pretty one, cleo is, her lithe frame engulfed in pale silver colored fur adorned with cinnamon rosettes. she doesn't stand very high off the ground, small in comparison to her siblings and the rest of her clanmates- but she's of the commanding type, a delicate flower that flaunts her presence and draws attention like nobody's business. her head is always held high, her shoulders back. sensitive, she's sensitive yes, but oh how she doesn't look it.

her eyes are of the unique variety, a brilliant sanguine color that shine as bright as day. they always gleam with some sort of mischief, just as her lips always sport the daintiest of twisted smiles. her outward appearance is sweet - so sweet - but a bite from her would prove to be fatal, her fangs of the venomous type. she's a snake-turned girl, there's no denying it - pupils that refuse to dilate truly contributing to that effect.
personality
delicate. sensitive. intuitive. emotional.
doesn't trust easily. short fuse. soft spoken.
self preserving. manipulative. when she wants something, she wants it
"look like th' innocent flower, but be the serpent under 't."

as fascinating and sharp-tongued as cleo is, she's immensely sensitive. criticism does not sit well with her, and often times attempts at helping her improve for the better are met with an outburst of anger. in the child's eyes, she is a divine and perfect entity- how dare others try to tell her anything but that? she prefers the company of snakes over her clanmates in result, spending hours speaking to the reptiles in hushed voices about things far beyond their comprehension. she claims to be able to understand them, connected to them just as some are connected to actual gods and goddesses; whether that's true or not, is yet to be known.

very rarely does she truly open up to anybody, not necessarily shy but far from willing to trust. even her own family earns suspicious glares, everybody but her precious snakes victims of her accusatory stare. there is no reason for her to be so secluded, so cut off, but the world is a dark and dangerous place and cleo decided very early on that she has to be darker. more dangerous. there isn't room for trust when you're creating your own demons to run from, and as flawed as that philosophy is,
wip
note to self:
- possesses a snake body, either a giant anaconda or a black mamba
- she's a snake charmer and constantly has snakes in her presence
- deaf in one ear
- embraces demonhood to a fault
other: hi okay so i have this work charity event that i have to leave for in seven minutes BUT i wanted to write down the basics before i left so consider this the royal wip of the year

Re: CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - adomania - 07-25-2018

https://beastsofbeyond.com/index.php?topic=3950.0 Smile

Re: CLAIM THE CAPTAIN'S CHILD - Cheeters - 07-26-2018

AAA i love both of them so much so pax and cleo are accepted!! they're 4 months rn so feel free to jump in and start playing them! :^))