Beasts of Beyond
and brimstone // o - joining - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: and brimstone // o - joining (/showthread.php?tid=376)

and brimstone // o - joining - warboy - 03-26-2018

//uuhhh no matter how ya look at it since school’s back in session i doubt im gonna get the motivation to do the big ol’ entry i had planned so like. now or never yknow? he’s Here Now

[color=black]’EY! Who’s here?” Somebody was. Had to be. He could smell them. The mongrel’s right eye and ear may have suffered from the bulbous growth that disfigured them, but his nose? Scarred, but functioning.

To be entirely fair, Warboy was not a sight for sore eyes. A dog of...some kind, missing his fur in several places, with meticulous scarification etched into his exposed skin. Miscellaneous diagrams were scored there in something akin to religious fervor. His face was the worst, arguably. Though most of Warboy’s wounds were self-inflicted, none were more obvious than the gore upon his face, where the corners of his mouth were slit beyond their natural endings. The left side had apparently been shut with thick, durable staples at one point. The metal bits caught light and flashed as he shook his head, snuffling along the border.

No, this animal wasn’t the kind one might think to greet fondly (or at all, for fear of assault or transmitted disease) but he stood his ground, flanks heaving beneath the layer of white powder he covered himself in. Soot, or something equally dark, was layered around his eyes and forehead, pawed clumsily onto his hairless ears as well. Perhaps it was war paint.

[color=black]Guess I’ll go find ya...” He grumbled, marching past the pungent area without hesitation.

Re: and brimstone // o - joining - Character Graveyard. - 03-26-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
For the last few days, the snowy-white female had been patrolling the borders- in case of any newcomers. The only new faces she'd seen were NPCs and they were a tad bit boring to talk to.

When Warboy marched on over the border, she freaked out a little. Was he a joiner or an intruder? Attempting to calm herself down, she headed towards the canine. "You're on The Ascendants' territory. Did you, um, need something?" Luna asked. "My name's Lunafreya, by the way."
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: and brimstone // o - joining - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 03-26-2018

[Image: xWinQeE.gif]
I'VE BEEN WRITING ON YOUR GHOST PAGE, BABE — He had been pretty absent lately, although to be fair, taking care of a giant Utahraptor in addition to one's self was a pretty big job. Eventually, guilt was what drew Vincent out to try and attempt being social. As he padded along the border line, the brown husky certainly wasn't expecting to come across a clanmate of his talking to a... a... something. Was he a dog? He was so beaten and scarred, it was hard to tell. Really, it was almost too much, but somehow, he was still able to maintain eye contact as he made his way over after Lunafreya. Since the female had already asked the usual questions, Mementomori chose to stay silent, waiting for the other canine to answer.— I'VE BEEN WAITING BY YOUR GRAVE
[size=8pt]tags

Re: and brimstone // o - joining - warboy - 03-27-2018

The animal stopped, beaming and wagging his tail (a scabby, furless stump) hard enough to shake his entire rump. “[color=black]Hah! There you are.” A milky tear leaked from his red eye on the side of the growth that bulged under his skin, but Warboy didn’t seem to notice. Or care.

He lowered into a play bow and let out a wordless wuff before flouncing forward with a big, snarling grin on his face. “[color=black]I’m Warboy, need a place to be.” The mutilated hound explained.

Re: and brimstone // o - joining - FINNEGAN F.M.R. - 03-27-2018

[Image: xWinQeE.gif]
I'VE BEEN WRITING ON YOUR GHOST PAGE, BABE — Well, he was rather high strung, wasn't he? Vinny supposed that wasn't a bad thing. The male's behavior was what surprised him most, typical dog body language that he had not seen used by anyone since he had left New York. He had seen it most often displayed towards humans, as he had done it himself a few times to get food- ok, maybe a few times was more like... many times, but that was besides the point. Whatever the canine's history was, it was probably none of his business, especially with an appearance like that. "Well... if you're asking to join, I don't see why not. I'm sure Starry wouldn't mind." Mementomori wasn't sure if he was allowed to accept joiners but, Warboy didn't seem like a threat so far, why shouldn't he be able to stay? — I'VE BEEN WAITING BY YOUR GRAVE
[size=8pt]tags