Beasts of Beyond
YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Resources (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Biographies (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher (/showthread.php?tid=3754)

YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 07-23-2018

[align=center][b]—THE BASICS
FULL NAME Sylvina ( sill - vin - ah ) Roux-Cipher
NICKNAMES Syl, Sylv, Sylvie
CLAN/GROUP[b] The Typhoon
—ranking Beta
[b]PHYSICAL AGE
Seven months / born July 20th, 2018
—mental age Fourth months
—aging ratio Ages on the 20th of every month
GENDER Female
—pronouns She/her
—IMPORTANT NOTES
Very rough personality to get along with
Small but mighty
Shows empathy and cares only for her siblings and fathers
Fearless of about nothing
—PHYSICAL
health status -[100%]
SPECIES[b] Felis Catus // Domest Feline
—breed Bengal
[b]DESCRIPTION[b] Similar to a black panther, Sylvina was graced with an eccentric obsidian pelt that drapes elegantly over her short yet slender frame. Rossettes loyal to the Bengal breed can be seen lightly darted across her coat, usually more visible during the summer months when she has shed her winter fur. Sylvina has medium length hair that she is constantly grooming to keep looking precise and neat. She possesses olive hued eyes that, with the Roux genes, have an other worldly glow to them with a nictacting membrane.
—accessories No accesories
—smells like Green apples
—scars No scars
—injuries No current injuries
[b]BODY LANGUAGE[b] With poise and complexity, Sylvina possesses a royal facade that would make her appear as elegant as her appearance but as cold as her personality. It would seem to be a difficult task to engage conversation being that her eyes show off a neverending glare that naturally induces intimidation and impatience.
—posture Sylvina has remarkable posture. She holds herself up to a standard in which her frame must reflect.
[b]—BEHAVIOR
ENTJ - neutral evil - slytherin
fiesty - ill-tempered - quick-witted - cold
aggressive - sarcastic - irrational - emotional
flirty - cunning - impractical - challenging
DESCRIPTION[b] Cold and calculating, Sylvina is most definitely not a force to be reckoned with based on her short temper and dominant behavior. She possesses a sharp acerbic tongue with little to no thought of the impact her bluntness may induce. The feline is extremely outspoken and, in the occurrence that someone has provided a challenge, she’s quick to defend herself whether it be verbally or physically. Being shy and keeping to herself are qualities that can often be described as antonyms to her extroverted personality. She has no problem speaking her concerns and emotions and will gladly tell off anyone with an opposing opinion. Likewise, the bengal speaks her mind in every situation including those of attraction. She can be quite the aggressive flirt to those who are capable of keeping up with her obtrusive personality and remarks.

A very important factor about Sylvina (arguably the most important) is her likelihood of having Borderline Personality Disorder. It’s quite common to see the female suffering from extreme bouts of anxiety as a result of her varying mood swings and patterns of intensity. It would appear that Sylvina's disorder is similar to that of a tree trunk where all her other actions and behaviors are the branches that stem off from it. The way she deals with her altering mind and mental illness is through immense anger and rage inflicted through sparring/fights or by keeping her mind occupied in a project. The female often refuses to acknowledge her instability due to her mindset of viewing this large part of herself as a weakness which, in a sense, it is. Forming relationships with others is something of a roller-coaster where friendships or romances will often be broken off due to fear of abandonment. Sylvina has a naturally skeptical mindset ever since she could first analyze intellectually. Trust is a concept seldom bestowed yet rarely retracted. As anticipated, it’s extremely difficult for her to deal with. To gain the affection she lacks from developed relationships she'll attach herself automatically to anyone who shows interest during her low points. This can lead to one night stands and very confusing conclusions for both her and the partner involved.

—interests Gardening
[b]—RELATIONSHIPS
ORIENTATION[b] Tbd
[b]STATUS[b] Not in a relationship
—crush No current crushes
—friends To be made
—family Related to the entire Roux and Cipher family tree
—enemies  To be made
[b]—INTERACTION AND COMBAT
Will start fights - Will fight back - Will end fights - Will kill under certain circumstances
SOCIAL DIFFICULTIES[b] Because of her offputting and fiery attitude it can be a challengr for Sylvina to immediately get along with others.
—platonic relationships It requires a very specific mindset and personality to get along with Sylvina in the sense of friendship. This only proves that when she does make friends they’re very special to her and individuals who she can trust.
—romantic relationships Tbd
—rivalries It isn’t hard to become her enemy due to her natural inclination to anger.
[b]DIFFICULTY[b] Tbd
—physical difficulty tbd
—mental difficulty  Sylvina is quite easy to manipulate. Afterall, she puts her emotions before her thoughts and can be quite impulsive.
[b]IF NEEDED
Please message [member=1424]cashew[/member] if needed! (:
[sub][W]isker[/sub]

Re: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 07-27-2018

art of sylvina ;

Spoiler:

Re: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 07-30-2018

[div style="letter-spacing: 1px;"]IMPORTANT THREAD HUB
--✷--
[align=center][div style="text-align:justify;width:50%;font-family:georgia;font-size:11px"]
Adoption Thread
Birthing Thread
First anxiety attack / violent outlash
Introducing herself to gardening

Re: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 07-31-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -8px; padding-right: 8px; font-family: timesnewroman;"][size=8pt]SYLVINA'S PLAYLIST ;

you should see me in a crown - Billie Eilish
You should see me in a crown
I'm gonna run this nothing town
Watch me make 'em bow
One by one by one

ALL EYES ON ME - OR30
You told me what to do and what to say, I couldn’t escape
You got to choose the ending of my fate. You put me astray

But not anymore, I’m in control
I have the stage, you can’t turn page
Now all eyes on me

Cruel Cruel World - Danny Farrant & Paul Rawson
I won’t forgive
I won’t forget
I’m not so soft
I’m not so wet behind the ears
It’s a cruel cruel world

Re: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 08-02-2018

Re: YOU COMMITTED, I'M YOUR CRIME / sylvina roux-cipher - ADAKIAS - 08-02-2018

[align=center][div style="width: 450px; text-align: justify; margin-top: -8px; padding-right: 8px; font-family: timesnewroman;"][size=8pt]gifs/images of sylvina's faceclaim (and personality claim?):
Spoiler: