Beasts of Beyond
BAD AT LOVE / open - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: BAD AT LOVE / open (/showthread.php?tid=366)

BAD AT LOVE / open - Character Graveyard. - 03-25-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
It was a quiet morning. Mist covered most of the territory, casting shadows everywhere and the soft croaking of frogs could be heard. The feline was out and about- thankfully having had a pleasant dream. But, she had a feeling that it wouldn't stay like that.

She had found a nice, isolated spot near the Pebble Coast and she decided to lounge around there. Luna felt a little bored, so she started to sing.

"When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

So, darling, darling, stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now, stand by me, stand by me

If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me

And darling, darling, stand by me
Oh, stand by me

And, darling, darling, stand by me
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand, stand by me, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me?
Oh, stand by me
Oh, stand now, stand by me

Darling, darling, stand by me
Oh, stand by me

Whenever you're in trouble won't you stand by me?
Oh, stand by me
"

Luna would often sing as a child, but she would sneak away because she was a very shy child- even though her mother and brother enjoyed listening to her singing.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: BAD AT LOVE / open - BASTILLEPAW - 03-25-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Bastille wasn't a particularly artistic person. He wasn't deterred by the arts, as some were; he was simply incapable of managing anything talented himself. His skills had always much more fallen into the realm of combat and thought; he loved to read, of course, and had a strange love for history, but that was all. He couldn't paint, sing, decorate, or anything of the likes. He could, however, appreciate those who could -- even if he didn't initial strike others as an art enthusiast.

As the soft murmur of singing filtered through the Observatory, the bengal found himself intrigued. His head had been throbbing all day, much to his irritation, and it was throwing off his ability to focus; he might as well investigate the noise, since he wasn't accomplishing anything anyway. Shifting to his feet, he milled about until he found her, arching a brow as he watched for a bit. It was only once she'd finished that he drawled idly, "You're pretty good."

Luna had been fairly quiet when she joined, and she struck him as more of solitary type. She had wanted to show herself around, after all, and was never that talkative as far as he could tell. Shy, maybe, but Bastille's analysis would lean more towards withdrawn. Luckily for her, Bast wasn't the type to force small talk. 

Re: BAD AT LOVE / open - Character Graveyard. - 03-26-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Luna wasn't the shy kind of person. She had just grown up with her mother and brother- not getting much interaction with the rest of the world. She was more socially-awkward than shy. Releasing a tiny sigh- she turned around, her blue eyes sparkling in surprise to see Bastille behind her.

Shuffling her front paws, the female would mutter a quiet: "Thanks." The female found herself staring the younger male in the eye before speaking. "How long have you been sitting there?"
space
#psychosocial.

Re: BAD AT LOVE / open - BASTILLEPAW - 03-27-2018

BASTILLEPAW AURELIUS ✧ ascendants — fireball — tags
[div style="background-color: #e3dfdf; border: 1px black solid; width: 500px; line-height: 110%; word-wrap: break-word; text-align: justify; margin-top: -1px; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; color: black; padding: 10px; text-size: 10px"]
Nothing even seemed to ruffle Luna much. He appreciated that, really -- Bast was pretty much always calm and apathetic to most things, but once he hit a certain threshold he could be pretty damn quick to snap. He wasn't really sure what he would have to do to get a reaction out of Luna, but he either two theories: 1. a hellovalot, because her tolerance was just that good or, 2. just a few very specific things that triggered her. Regardless, he had yet to seen a major one.

"A bit," he said with a shrug, before questioning idly, "You sing a lot in your spare time? Childhood habit?" Bast had a way of asking questions. It was sort of his side business, really: collecting stories for Grimm, swiping memories from those who didn't want them, simply learning things about people. Much as he seemed antisocial, he could be a great listener when he felt like it -- and asking others genuine questions about themselves was easy.

Re: BAD AT LOVE / open - Character Graveyard. - 03-27-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
To be honest, Lunafreya only hated talking about her family- mainly her mother dying and her brother disappearing. Hopefully, nobody questioned her on her history and she would be just fine. Truth be told- the stone-face she kept while in public was merely a mask of fake emotions.

"I spent some time in my childhood singing. It was one of my favorite hobbies- aside from painting or reading." Came her somewhat-quiet reply. "I had a wonderful tutor when I was young."
space
#psychosocial.