Beasts of Beyond
I'M A FOOL FOR LOVE — PRIV. JACOB - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: The Typhoon (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+---- Thread: I'M A FOOL FOR LOVE — PRIV. JACOB (/showthread.php?tid=3657)

I'M A FOOL FOR LOVE — PRIV. JACOB - PINCHER - 07-21-2018

CAPTAIN PINCHER ROUX | resides in the typhoon and is the demigod of rough seas. he is a muscular dark gray jaguar with frigid glacier blue eyes, marked with scars and glowing tattoos. he is the head of the roux family and is currently engaged. he is known for being a charming strategist with dark secrets. be cautious around him. —— ⚓
❝ YOU SHOULD SEE ME IN A CROWN — YOUR SILENCE IS MY FAVORITE SOUND ❞
Pincher knew he didn't deserve Jacob. He was an idiot at times despite the intelligence he demonstrated in many situations. He knew he had hurt the feelings of Jacob when he had replied to Luca in almost a flirtatious way though Pincher had only meant it to be playful banter, nothing more. But he knew how it seemed and frankly hated himself for it. He should've known better especially with the trouble he had gotten in the past when an ex girlfriend would see him slightly flirt with other females as if he wasn't taken already. But Pincher was a charmer, he knew how to speak to others for them to feel comfortable around him, so they could become vulnerable and he could seize possible information that he could use for his personal gain. It was a wrong and cruel act of winning but Pincher was no angel, he was taught this way and he had been doing it for months now. But then he met Jacob and knew he had to watch himself because he didn't want to mess up anything, not when he had never felt this much care for someone since Solveig and his ex-wife. He even felt more and the guilt that burned within him was something he had difficulty living with.

The broad-shouldered figure of Pincher was stepping outside of the cavern with his icy blue eyes locked onto the submarine home of Jacob and his children, his dark ink black ears twitching in slight nervousness as he headed over. He had been wanting to take him somewhere, somewhere only they would be able to know, a destination that had something he had been working on for months. He just hoped he hadn't fucked anything up. He was wearing a simple dark navy blue bowtie around his neck and the male had ensured he had washed off all of the cigarette smoke that hung to his fur and simply smelled of the delicious sweet scent of coconut and sea salt. He carried a small bouqet of sunflowers that he had gotten from another beach since the biome of the island varied in multiple spots. He just hoped that they wouldn't get thrown in his face when he would ask for Jacob. The storm gray colored jaguar knocked on the door of his house, knowing that Goldie and his other children were out and Jacob was most likely relaxing due to the pain in his legs. "Jake? Honey, it's me, Pinch. Can you come outside?" He called out, his usual frigid intimidating voice now soft and sweet, holding a slight pitch of innocence as the male pressed his forehead against the door, hoping that he wouldn't get rejected.
❝ THE TYPHOON — CAPTAIN — IMMORTAL  — JAGUAR — FATHER — FIANCE ❞

Re: I'M A FOOL FOR LOVE — PRIV. JACOB - jacob w.c. - 07-27-2018

[table][tr][td]
JACOB WICKLIFF CORLEONE
Jacob knew he shouldn't be so upset about the incident with Luca. no matter how Pincher had sounded, he loved Jacob and Jacob knew that. But for some reason that didn't stop it from hurting. He couldn't explain the irrational behavior he'd displayed, as though trying to claim Pincher as his and his alone. He didn't know he'd ever been anything like that but the thought of Deniz with anyone else made him feel sick. Then there was the incident with Aphra. Jacob knew that the children would've had to of been conceived long before they started dating unless they were born incredibly early which, based on their general health, he would assume that wasn't the case. He knew that Pincher had lots of lovers before him, it was something he knew the very moment he met him. He'd met one of those lovers before even meeting Deniz himself. But Jacob knew that he was different, that this was different. They loved each other more than anything and he refused to even consider for a moment that Deniz would betray him. From the moment he'd met him, the thought of not being with the man was more painful than anything he'd ever experienced.

So why was he acting like this? He barely talked to him the past few days and he seemed to lock himself in his room, watching the same romantic comedies on repeat and eating ridiculous amounts of pasta for a creature of any size. Today, though, he'd tried to get up and put on a fresh sweater at least and made sure to wash his bandages and put on new ones. He told himself he shouldn't be so sensitive, that was just the way Pincher spoke to most people. He didn't want him to but... that was just how he was. Then he heard a knock at the door and almost raised his voice to tell whoever it was that the Captain wasn't home but then he heard Pincher's voice and he felt his heart twist, unsure of what to feel. He was happy, of course. He was happy he was marrying his fiance in only a few days and he was happy that Pincher was here to see him but there was still that little bit of pain that kept digging it's claws in his heart. However, then he opened the door with a tired smile and saw his fiance standing in front of him, looking as stunning as ever and holding a bouquet of sunflowers. He told himself not to cry, that it was just flowers, but he already felt tears starting to pool in his eyes. "Y-Ya' got these for me, Deniz? Oh wow, ya' really didn' have ta' do nothin' but tha's so nice, honey. Thank you," his voice shook a bit but he went to hug the other man and give him a kiss on the cheek. 
TAGSPLAYLISTMOODBOARD • PENNED BY APRICITY
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]