Beasts of Beyond
I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash (/showthread.php?tid=3652)

I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - ROXANNE R. - 07-21-2018

CANNIBAL QUEEN { .:*・°☆ } ——— [size=10pt]info
A date? She had been invited to a date before and well, she was mentally freaking out after Planecrash had asked her to go out on a date with him. It was so sudden yet he had bashful throughout the whole time, she didn't decline though but rather accepted just as timidly and now she was home trying to figure out this was going to play out though she supposed that Planecrash would love to see her there no matter how she looked but she decided that she could at least try and doll herself up for the occasion. With Kalayavan finally home, she felt more at ease as she turned on the television for Lorelei and Brunhild who were practically glued to the t.v. as they laid on her bed. She went over to the mirror taking in a shaky breath as she proceeded to fix up her coat so it was a bit curly and with careful procession would she apply some eyeliner. She tilted her head at the sight of herself with a small frown playing at her lips yet she shook her head thinking she was worrying too much as she would slip a necklace with silver and a white glistening heart at the middle of it. She sucked in another breath bringing a pink rose to her ear making sure it was nestled there so it wouldn't fall off, she would give herself a look over and smiled a bit timidly "God, I hope I'm doing this r-right. . ." She would finally give both Lorelei and Brunhild a kiss on the head earning a few chirps from the duo as they tried peeking past her to see the television, Rox would roll her eyes a bit only to step outside to see Kalayavan laying near the door. He lifted his head up letting out a loud grunt and his narrowed gaze was locked onto Roxanne as if asking 'where are you going', this made Roxie roll her eyes playfully at Kal as she said "I didn't ask you that when you suddenly disappeared, did I? Besides, I won't be coming home with any kids like you did. . . It's just a date," There was a bit of a pause as she sat there watching as Kalayavan laid his head back down only for her to ask with a mischievous smile "Are you ever gonna bring the lucky girl home? I bet, she's pretty. . . I mean, Brunhild doesn't have your dashing looks but wow," Kal would snort making a few grains of sand fly into the air, Roxanne would hop down to land next to Kal taking his snout into her paws and placing a kiss on his nose "Alright, well, I'm going out. . . I'm not too sure about you , tough guy. See you soon, sweetie."

This got a grumble out of him as he let out another snort though he made no move of following her to Slys' home, he supposed that he would let his mother see this man before Kalayavan decided, whether or not, he was edible. Roxanne would start making her way over to Plane's home remembering that he had told her that she could invite herself in. She climbed up to his treehouse with her wings wiggling a bit with anticipation before she took in a deep breath and stepped inside to see that there was some lit candles, she would take a seat feeling the butterflies fluttering in her stomach though she could hear something going into the ocean did she move over to the window to see that it was Kalayavan and another crocodile who was significantly smaller than him. She could faintly make out patches of white on the crocodile though they didn't stay visible for too long as they sunk into the dark waters of the ocean, she would sit back down in her seat with a small smile. It didn't seem like she was the only one going on a date. Maybe at some point, she would get close enough to see the piebald crocodile though for now she would just be satisfied for being on this date, she swallowed a bit timidly already feeling her face growing a bit flushed. She perked up at the sudden sight of one of Slys' hatbots which approached her and she would offer the bot a smile "Hello there, lil bot!" She greeted meekly only to feel it brush on her side letting out these purring like noises and this caused a giggle to slip out of her mouth.
"character's speech."

Re: I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - B.Y.T.E ! - 07-21-2018

What had he gotten himself into? The feline sat paralyzed in his room with a paper bag over his head as usual, staring at a mirror propped up against the wall for him to stare at his appearance that was rather rugged from the lack of sleep from the previous night, the only changes being made was his paws reaching to pull off his labcoat. Yet again, Plane would stare at himself and play with the edge of his bag, barely lifting it up just so he could see himself for a moment. At first, he would see his normal face with those old burns and a tiny scar over his lip with dark green orbs blinking worriedly at the black shadow creep over his neck. His whole face was covered in a matter of seconds and he was met with a familiar appearance of white eyes staring...glowing softly….into his reflection. Anxiety flooded his senses as he pulled the bag over to revert the strange ailment, his heart pounding fast and his breath shallow as he flopped onto his side. "I-I mean...she's my friend. We care about each other and...she accepted this fate for a reason, right? Or is this all just out of pity? Dammit, Slys! Get yourself together!" The feline growled, smacking his paw right onto his face as he laid still on the cool floor for a moment in thought, though Hatbot was quick to wheel himself in and pull up his rather limp form as well as to yank off the bag. The small robot's hands flicked into a comb-like shape and raked through the ginger fur left untouched by the shadowy substance with care, though his cowlicks were rather persistent on staking in despite the bot's efforts to tidy up Planecrash. "Dr. Slys. You must keep yourself well groomed today or I will burn-burn-burn-burn the food on purpose. Mistress Roxie will be here soon, so I request that you lift your spirits for her." Hatbot buzzed, his form rolling out of the room to the small kitchen in his treehouse that wafted the glorious scent of all sorts of foods, his own stomach grumbling from the thought of his first proper meal in months. 

With a few minutes alone to himself in his room, he managed to find a red bowtie that seemed to be a bit big, but it was all he had found that seemed suitable to wear on a date with a beautiful woman like Roxanne. It would have to do seeing how he still had to fix up the table, which he found himself quickly turning from his room to go fix up. Candles, dim lighting, a vase full of pink hibiscus flowers instead of roses due to how overused they were (not to mention, it was rather hard to get some in a tropical setting), and a neat little table cloth over the table to keep things easy for Hatbot when they cleaned up together later. Plane nodded at the set up, finding himself now rushing over to his kitchen to check on the food and gawk at the fish cooking to a golden crisp, a potato soup bubbling with rich flavors and all sorts of food. It was almost too much, but he knew it would be nice to have leftovers for the coming days. Plane's white eyes watched his little creation work hard on the food and he couldn't help but feel grateful for the little creation, though he was a bit taken aback with it's sudden departure from the room and towards the front door, Plane following slowly behind only to see who Hatbot had gone to. "R-R-Roxanne, you-!" The unmasked feline squeaked, his eyes wide with surprise as he saw his date all dolled up with a bit a make up and care to her fluffy coat that made him feel like he hadn't done quite as good as she did. "- look beautiful. Absolutely breath-taking." He purred out, though it was clear he had embarrassed himself by doing so due to the awkward and breathless chuckle that followed.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - ROXANNE R. - 07-21-2018

That's when she glanced up to see Planecrash standing there, she was only slightly taken aback by his face but she removed herself from her seat to get a closer look as she would lift her paw to touch his face briefly. She was well, taken away by his appearance though she removed her paw realizing what she had done did she smile a bit timidly at him looking down at the red bowtie did she find a sweet grin on her face as warmth bubbled into her mismatched gaze "I could s-say the same about you, hon." Her paws fiddled with the red bowtie for a brief moment only to feel her cheeks growing incredibly warm as she would murmur a bit with her ears pressing against her head "You didn't n-need to tidy up so much. . . Hell, I barely even knew what to do or what would be an appropriate look for a date, Slys. . ." Good thing, she hadn't came over with her usual self though she had definitely taken in the sight of the setup only to mew with a twinkle in her eyes as she asked with a soft giggle erupting from her slightly parted jaws "Did you set this up yourself? It's very nice, by far the nicest date I've ever been on. . . Well, my first date but still nice nonetheless." Was this a proper way to say thank you? She assumed so, as she briefly leaned in to touch her nose to Plane's only to pull back to retreat to her seat and making sure she didn't sit on her own tail as she nodded to both Planecrash and Hatbot, she didn't even know what she was in for though that didn't seem to matter since she was spending the night with her close friend who, she happened to care about deeply and well, seeing him without his paper bag those heart flutters wouldn't stop. She could have been shocked yet here she was, finally understanding and accepting him for who he was "You look absolutely dashing tonight, Slys. Very handsome for the occasion,"

Once she was seated she took in the sight of the hibiscus flowers quite liking the look of them and she blinked up at the rose she wore still smiling rather shyly at Planecrash. Once he had taken a seat and they were presumably waiting for their meal, she would let her cheek rest on one of her paws for support saying with a giggle slipping out of her mouth "Is this the first date you've ever had? It's such a nice setup and well, very romantic," She paused for a moment shrugging as she added a little more timidly "Call me cheesy but I really do like the old fashioned set ups, aaah, I really do appreciate all of this Slys! I was so nervous I'd do something wrong to ruin this night but, I hope I don't." She would remove her cheek from her paw and placed it on the table with the other, unsure of how else to express her gratitude and appreciation for this as her heart did small jumps in her chest and the butterflies in her stomach didn't seem to want to stop either even if she would've liked it. She could feel her body barely shaking as she thought that this was possibly the sweetest thing anyone has done for her but she knew better than to get too sappy tonight. She wondered if there was any further ideas for the night though if there wasn't any well, she'd be content in just spending time with Slys.
"character's speech."

Re: I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - B.Y.T.E ! - 07-22-2018

To be completely honest, Plane couldn't help stiffening when her eyes locked onto him and obviously take note of his slight change in appearance with the removal of his now iconic paper bag and goggles. Roxanne drew closer and would touch the cool exterior of his face, though it was really only like another shell that couldn't be broken down to show the raw flesh and messy fur beneath. His face leaned ever so slightly into the brief contact, offering a rather weak smile as he looked to the smaller feline with nothing but love and affection his eyes despite her attention turning to his bowtie. "Oh please, I feel like I've barely done a thing to myself. I just wanted to have my best self set out for you with no bag to hide behind. It kinda rude to do that to you at a time like this, right?" He spoke softly, returning a brief brush of his paw against her cheek just to feel the warmth that resonated from them and to be...well, romantic.  "Yeah, I...had some help from a few movies I will admit. But, I must say I'm surprised nobody has taken you out. I would've asked you when we first met if I had been bold enough, to be honest. " His eyes flicked to the table, though he was caught off-guard with the delicate touch of her nose against his own in that moment which caused him to stumble backwards by pure shock alone. Plane was quick to his feet as he prevented any falling on his part and proceeded to adjust his bow rather nervously as she began to compliment his looks, causing more shadows to rise up from his face as he blinked. "N-nobody's ever called me handsome or dashing...so thank you! But, you're truly the most ravishing girl under the stars. " He retorted playfully, easing up once more.

It didn't take long for Plane to sit himself, though he had clearly waited so that the lady could be first before he plopped carefully down in front of her, taking in her appearance lit by candlelight before him with a smile that only seemed to make him melt more than he already was. Her giggle was only icing on the cake as he relaxed, mulling over her question a bit "Well, I suppose it would be! I've never had a chance to ask someone out, really. This is the closest relationship I've had with a woman or man for that matter. I'm glad I even had the chance to have one. I mean, sure it is a bit cheesy, but what's wrong with that? Old fashion is back in style, some say and others think it's long gone. I prefer the former." His paw smoothed over his head, the shadows moving around it as he scratched slightly. "I-I'm glad you like it, I can't think of anyone else I'd rather be here with than you. I- Well, you're special to me, Rox." Yet another breathless laugh escaped his maw as he sat, trying to keep his cool despite the overwhelming heat that resonated from his body in those moments. After all, this was a date with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen in his life that had a firm grip on his weak heart, which hurt all the same....but in a good way. A way he wanted to keep happening for a long time. Plane wouldn't even fully admit this to himself, but Roxanne was someone he wanted to marry one day even if it killed him. His odds were slim, but he had already made it this far without losing her to someone more attractive and better with their words.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: I WILL BE THERE / private, planecrash - ROXANNE R. - 07-22-2018

If she had known or was able to read his thoughts about him being concerned of losing her to anyone more attractive or better with words then he needn't worry, she didn't have her eyes set on anyone else but him. She had been thinking about what he had told her about someone coming in and sweeping her off of her feet only to marry her, it made her insides feel warm just the thought of someone doing that at first it being someone else but slowly it had became Planecrash Slys. He treated her so kindly despite all of her hidden secrets and how she was, he still liked hanging out with her. She had a large crocodile who always was behind her that who would try to intimidate anyone who ever even laid eyes on her but he still stayed despite it. Her ears twitched a bit feeling her touch her own cheek with his paw and she couldn't help but hold it with her two paws slowly offering a purr though once they were seated talking to one another like any date should go she found a smile on her maw as she playfully rolled her eyes at him "Yes and I certainly appreciate you for being comfortable enough to show your face to me," Hearing that no one had ever called Planecrash handsome or dashing before, she felt any tinge of jealously disappear but she would smile a bit at him "Aaaah, you're too sweet!" She squeaked in embarrassment at his next comment proceeding to cover her face with a delicate chocolate kissed paw as her gaze lowered itself to the table letting out another soft giggle to disturb the brief silence.

Hearing what he said next just made her heart flutter, ah, she loved simplistic things and didn't wish for anything grand in life. She would be happy spending whatever time she could with Slys, whether it be a walk on the beach or watching movies together. The thought made her heart skip a beat and hearing what he said next made her completely melt "Oh Slys, that's the sweetest thing anybody has ever said about me. . ." She could her eyes shining a bit as she tried her best not to start crying but y'know that often proved difficult but she brushed it off by simply reaching forward with her paws until they touched Plane's paws offering a sweet smile with her mismatched gaze filled with love and affection "I wouldn't trade this moment for the world," She finally murmured.
"character's speech."