Beasts of Beyond
IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Uncharted Territories (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+---- Thread: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] (/showthread.php?tid=3598)

Pages: 1 2

IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - Owlie - 07-20-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Anakin was hoping to find something here. He wasn’t quite sure what yet, but Anakin wasn’t too happy with being so far from the Ascendents. His power was strongest there- the force was strongest there.
His form was made of his surroundings- dust and leaves, glowing blue. His form was weaker and his legs were cloudy, lackey form. It was harder from him to take shape.
He wandered into the territory, minding his own business and looking around. Maybe he’d find what he was looking for.

"SPEECH"

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-20-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
Atbash had noticed the air in this area change, almost hinting at the face that somebody was nearby. It was kind of unnerving, actually, and it kind of reminded her of the time Caesar had showed up and practically hunted her down. But you've got your tribe to protect you. Atbash reminded herself as she tried to stand up straighter as she walked, trying to find the source of what made the air feel so different. "Hello?" The Hailcaller called out, noticing the faint form of a lion that appeared to be walking in the territory. Atbash decided to get as close as possible as she called out again, "Hey! What brings you to Snowbound?"
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - Character Graveyard. - 07-20-2018

[align=center][div style="text-align: justify; width: 45%; font-family: arial; font-size: 11pt; letter-spacing: -1px;"]Kirishima didn't really believe in ghosts wandering around, so it was a surprise for him when he saw Anakin walking around Snowbound's territory. He would wander up to Atbash's side and take a seat next to the Hailcaller.

With a blink of his eyes, he would look at Anakin and just continue to stare at him as they awaited him to answer Atbash's question.

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - Owlie - 07-22-2018

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]If he was alive, he probably would have mentioned he was from the Ascendents. He technically wasn’t a member. He just lived there. It was out of Anakin’s place to meddle in mortal matters, unless they truely needed divine intervention.
He was looking for something to handle his his leopard problem, perhaps.

"I’m looking for knowledge."

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - COSMIIX - 07-22-2018

"Go find knowledge elsewhere," The half dead creature walked over with his ears pinned against his cranium as he stared at the ghost with narrowed pupils, he didn't stand near anyone not even those that were referred to as "clanmates". They meant nothing to him yet so they were simply husks, empty husks that didn't tie him down to a single place and he knew that was a selfish thought but that's how his mentality had built over the years. His pupils narrowed at the sight of the poltergeist knowing and recognizing that voice, it didn't take an idiot to figure it out and frankly, Lewis would have preferred if Vader or whatever his name was now would leave Snowbound. The former hellhound would flick an ear back not uttering another word, he didn't like the ghost and he had his reasons why of all people that Lewis loathed the most, Vader had taken the cake. The half dead feline would eventually sit down as the gas escaping from his jaws grew darker as did his gaze.

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]The ghost’s ears moved to attention and his head turned, his big mane whipping about to stare at Lewis. His head tilted, blue eyes squinted.
He was trying to place a name. He had practically put the first order behind him. Maybe it had to do with that?

"I’m sorry, do I know you?"

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - galexiux - 07-22-2018

Doesn't matter who he is, I wanna know who you are! Cry screeched out, flapping her wings. Who the hell did this guy think he was looking for knowledge who does that?? Go look for a library not their freaking village! The raven huffed. Something didn't sit right with this one. She glared at him, hopping to the front of the group and mantled over them.

"SPEECH"
♡♡♡
tags

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - ATBASH CIPHER. - 07-22-2018

ATBASH CIPHER
i should've said what i hear
i should have let myself fear
"Lewis!" Atbash exclaimed in surprise at the latest Snowbounder's words as he came over, and she shot a soft glare at him, trying to scold him without actually scolding him. She was quite shocked at the way the guy spoke to Anakin, and it was evident by the way she spoke. Turning her head back to Anakin, the she-cat stammered out, "I'm-I'm sorry, I'm not sure if that's a normal thing for him to do, but... Usually we, as a group, aren't that hostile." Was her words indirectly scolding Lewis? Sure, she could do that. That felt a lot better than yelling at him outright. "What kind of knowledge are you seeking...?" She trailed off, trying to insinuate for Anakin to introduce himself.
bio | female | hailcaller [leader] of snowbound
© madi

x
x
x
x
x
[div style="text-align: justify;"]Anakin’s head turned at the raven’s screeching, tilting his head the other way and flicking his tail. "Oh. I’m Anakin Skywalker." Tail flicking. He liked having a tail again. His ears flicked at the name. "Lewis...." Eyes flicking back and forth, ears turning, gears turning. Thinking. A gasp. "Lewis! He took a step towards the other ghost. "I’m sorry. I didn’t know you were here.... Are you doing okay?" Awkward. Nice job Anakin. Fuck.

"Force knowledge.... It’s really out of your concern." yeah, uh, how do you keep someone from coming back a second time? That was the knowledge he needed.

Re: IVE BEEN FEELIN LIKE A GHOST [o, visit] - COSMIIX - 07-23-2018

Way to go, Lewis. Already being somewhat scolded by the leader of the clan yet he didn't seem,to care as he bit down on his tongue in order not to yell back, Atbash didn't understand so he needn't share any personal information about himself yet seeing the ghost step forward made the half dead creature take a step back and growl at the other. When the Order had been around, Vader had picked several people from different places to become part of this "hidden" group and he recalled what his grandfather said didn't like about said Vader. Rick had prohibited anyone to join the Order or they would have been punished in some way, Lewis or Cosmicpaw at the time had never told Rick of what he was doing no. He had only been there in the Order for one person alone and that had been Number Nine, her reasoning being that she had wanted to be become stronger to be able to protect those that she loved. Cosmo had decided to do the same especially with how skittish he was, he swallowed at the memory feeling his throat having dried a bit as he heard the other's next question once he had realized who he was.

His gaseous tail lashed a bit in the air and recalling that the last time he had ever seen Vader or Anakin, whatever alias he decided to take on, had lifted him by his mane as a hellhound or had intentions of killing him if he remembered properly. "Don't get near me and I should be fine," He said bluntly with his lips peeled back to reveal lavender-ish fangs. Why was he acting differently? This wasn't the asshole he had known back in the day, the very same one he had rebeled against and released his enemies like Po. Had death really change him like that? No. No. He was too stubborn to admit to it, he continued to watch the other through narrowed pupils not showing any emotions on his face but tension was clear in his stance. He would sit down once more but only after he had stepped away from the other, did he somewhat relax. Force knowledge. His ears twitched a bit more but he didn't utter another word.