Beasts of Beyond
RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: RIPTIDE / p, Guru (/showthread.php?tid=359)

RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 03-25-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
✯ — take these broken wings and learn to fly
space
Luna was restless. For days, she had gotten no sleep, as nightmares haunted her dreams. They had been haunting her dreams for months now. The female wandered from The Ascedants' territory and to the loner lands. She'd found a dead stump and she sat on it, eyes closed.
space
✯ — Luna. The Ascedants. Easy. — ✯
#psychosocial.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Guru - 03-25-2018

Unlike Lunafreya, nightmares did not haunt her. Reality did. Guru tried to focus on the reality, not the fake illusion of something scarier, because that would never effect her. Only the world would. Unless the dream world started walking out of their hidey holes, then she would keep to herself and concern herself with other things. Yet, the idea had always been intriguing. Thinking about what could be... or what would be... Now that was better. It brought a smile to her lips occasionally when she thought of what could be her future. Even if it was a rather horrid one, really. Nevertheless, she still found herself wandering aimlessly like always, only to find her gaze upon a new figure within her gaze.

This one had a scent she did not recognize. Guru slowly unsheathed her claws from her sockets as a form of attack if there was to be any hostility, but strutted over like this female was nothing to her. "Quite the morning, isn't it?" she purred as she walked up. Her head was high and a smirk donned her muzzle.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 03-25-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
The nightmares that haunted Luna- she kept what was in those dreams to herself. As she did with her history. The ones she'd cared about were the ones who knew her past and they were all long gone by now. Calm blue eyes slowly moved over to Guru as she approached, casually studying her.

"I'd say it would be a lovely morning, if I had not been disturbed by horrid dreams." Luna said softly. She was on edge, because she didn't recognize the other but perhaps they were a kind soul, despite the odd smirk.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 04-02-2018

//Bump.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Guru - 04-02-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
The caracal listened closely. Her head craned to the side in interest at the sudden change of tone from Lunafreya, noting that she was having some apparent horrid dreams. "That's quite unfortunate, dear." Guru's lips pursed after she spoke. She couldn't exactly move away from the subject and onto herself like she usually endeared, so she continued the conversation by inquiring what could possibly be the female's problem.

Guru's eyes brightened a few. "What type of dream?" she enthused. "Though, I would call that a nightmare. Dreams are something you aspire for, I suppose..." Truly, she had never been one to dream, nor have nightmares, lately. For now, she was just a hollow shell.

// apologies!!

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 04-03-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
"Dreams of the past- as I've been running from the past for some time now." Lunafreya said, her tail curling around her paws in slight discomfort as Guru questioned her about the horrific nightmares of her past memories.
space
#psychosocial.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Guru - 04-04-2018

[div style=“max-width: 600px; text-align: justify;”]MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
Now she saw what Lunafreya was troubling about. Guru didn’t necessarily discuss hers, as it wasn’t something she wasn’t confident about nor was appropriate in any conversation. Instead, she just buried whatever she had inside her. Hopefully, Lunafreya could indulge further in hopes that she would not turn out like Guru. The caracal let our a sigh. Her paw aimed to brush up against Lunafreya’s cheek lightly as an expression of her care. ”It’s not the end of the world, sweetie,” she enthused. ”Moving on isn’t easy, but it should be done.” Even in other disgraceful ways, but in this younger feline’s case, she was hoping for a bright passerby.

She fell silent for a few moments. Guru finally continued with a brightened tone that was also therapeutic. ”What are you running from?” Her eyes narrowed a few. There has to be something interesting that she didn’t know about Lunafreya so far.

//mobile
[/div]

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 04-05-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Suddenly uncomfortable that Guru brushed her cheek with her paw, Lunafreya attempted to scoot away from the older female and spoke. "Moving on should be simple for all, but it is quite a difficult task for many- like I."

Luna paused a second before she answered Guru's question. "When I was young- me and my older brother lost our mother because she was murdered in cold-blood. A long while after that, my brother had disappeared one day and I raised myself."
space
#psychosocial.

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Guru - 04-08-2018

MANICURES AND PEDICURES, I'M ALWAYS TIP TOP
As the female moved away, she lowered her paw to the ground and narrowed her eyes slightly. "I see," she enthused lightly. Moving on was, in fact, very hard for many, but for Guru it seemed like rather nothing. It was like dropping a life and starting another, as if the previous was of little to no importance. Despite it's benefits, the morality of the situation is rather grim. But yet, she acted like Lunafreya's next statement was plenty important.

Guru paused, only to speak seconds later. "What a shame." Her ears lowered. "I am sorry for your loss, sweetie." Sadly, things happen over time. Just like with Guru, Lunafreya could not erase the past and would have to move on eventually, even if it took longer.

//apologies, been busy!!

Re: RIPTIDE / p, Guru - Character Graveyard. - 04-08-2018

LUNAFREYA N.F.
space
Luna wished she had the ability to erase the past and just move on, but that wasn't how life worked, unfortunately. So she'd have to learn to move on even though it hurt. "Despite not seeing my brother for a long time, I still have faith that he lives on." The female said, staring at Guru after she finished speaking. "None can stop another's destiny, I suppose- so we can only sit by and wait out the difficult times in life."
space
#psychosocial.