Beasts of Beyond
GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - Printable Version

+- Beasts of Beyond (https://beastsofbeyond.com)
+-- Forum: Other (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Archived Animal Roleplay (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Forum: Neutral Grounds (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+----- Forum: Private Rendezvous (https://beastsofbeyond.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+----- Thread: GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery (/showthread.php?tid=3578)

GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - trojan g. - 07-20-2018

do you believe you could change me? the way i changed you.

[[sorry this is a bit rushed as it's late where I am and I'm kind of tired!!
[member=449]Margaery[/member] ]]

It wasn't very often anymore that Roman could be found painting, but at this point in time he could be found doing so, sitting in the observatory at night painting the sky. He wasn't fond of doing this, just in case it decided to start raining, but it was nice outside tonight, so he decided it best to paint the sky.

A small sigh would leave the male's lips as he looked up, out towards where the planet Pluto was, squinting slightly ears flicking once in annoyance. His father was up there somewhere, not giving two shits about him or any of his other kids. It pissed him off.

Re: GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - Margaery - 07-20-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
Margaery knew what it was like to have a father who didn't give two shits about his kids. Nik pretended to, pretended to love her and care for her and only want the best for her... But she saw right through his facade. The only thing that he actually cared about was himself and she hated him for it. Absolutely hated him for it. She hated her mother too... for siding so easily with the monster instead of actually thinking to help her oldest daughter with any of her issues. Caroline made a lost of mistakes - everyone knew that - but Margaery could never forgive her for choosing her tyrannical husband over her desperate daughter.

A muted sigh fell from parted lips as she entered the Observatory, the faint scent of copper still clinging to her pelt. She had just returned from a late night hunt, ready to retire to bed despite not being tired in the slightest. She could walk around for hours more if she wasn't afraid of worrying her wife or any of their children. But maybe... maybe she could chat with Roman, who she had just spied painting.

Her stance on him was still... undecided, but she figured that she could at least try to understand him. [b]"Hello, Roman," The chocolate point greeted softly, studying his painting intently for a few moments, "Can't sleep either?" This felt wrong. Awkward. Roman was her mother's little secret and yet, here he was and here she was, that ring that Care always used to wear glinting in the faint moonlight. It was like she was with them too, as strange as that was. "Maybe... maybe we should talk."
© MADI

Re: GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - trojan g. - 07-20-2018

The sound of gentle pawsteps coming closer caused Roman to look away from the sky, his gaze turning towards that of Margaery as she spoke. Offering her a small smile as she spoke, he would nod his head in agreement to her question, tail-tip flickering once for a moment before thinking, listening to the other words that she spoke. "Yeah, maybe we should." He would speak, thinking back to the first day he was here, basically crying on the border. There was a lot of emotion that day.

Re: GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - Margaery - 07-21-2018

MARGAERY FOLIE-MIKAELSON
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
MAKE ME QUEEN OR
I'LL MAKE YOU BLEED
[b]"How long did you two know each other?"

The question was posed innocently, though there was some underlying edge to her words. She didn't exactly blame Roman for her mother's unfaithfulness (honestly, she couldn't blame her), but it certainly put her in a difficult situation. "I.. I still can't believe that you're actually real... Alive... I'll be honest, you've always been more or less a fairy-tale book character to me- someone you wish you knew but had no means of doing so," She rambled softly, not realizing that she had went on and on - partially contradicting herself - until the words had already left her mouth. "Sorry... I'm... Uh... That wasn't appropriate... I'm not used to these types of conversations."
© MADI

Re: GETTING TO KNOW YOU - private; margaery - trojan g. - 07-26-2018

How long did you two know each other?

It was a question that Roman had been expecting for a while, though not one that he had been prepared to answer. He hadn't known Caroline long before they had started dating if he was being completely honest, but they had known each other for a while before she died. "About a month or two before we started dating." He would speak, thinking for a moment before speaking once more, "A little over a year before she died." That's how long it seemed, anyway. He had died during that time, however, and there was a period where they were unable to see each other due to his own death, his own incapability of being there.

Listening to the words that the other said, he would nod his head, "It's okay, I'm not used to it either."